Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting story, could it have happened??

AshBiggs

so this happened a the day before yesterday but i just found out how to wright a new topic so im sorry for the delay .... anyways, my boyfriend has a friend at work who's whole family lives in iraq. this friend was talking to my boyfriend about the dinar saying that they have been investing for a long long time but that his dad had the dinar put away and never touched it UNTIL about a month ago, he came into the house and his dad was sorting out all the bills and bundling them up in rubber bands... hmmmm i though.... he must know something.. well the day before yesterday that friends dad came into work and told his son to quit right now that the dinar had revalued. and he quit then and there.... has anyone else heard something like this? his friends dad called my boyfriend yesterday and said that we will soon see, and he was in iraq signing some paperwork....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

so this happened a the day before yesterday but i just found out how to wright a new topic so im sorry for the delay .... anyways, my boyfriend has a friend at work who's whole family lives in iraq. this friend was talking to my boyfriend about the dinar saying that they have been investing for a long long time but that his dad had the dinar put away and never touched it UNTIL about a month ago, he came into the house and his dad was sorting out all the bills and bundling them up in rubber bands... hmmmm i though.... he must know something.. well the day before yesterday that friends dad came into work and told his son to quit right now that the dinar had revalued. and he quit then and there.... has anyone else heard something like this? his friends dad called my boyfriend yesterday and said that we will soon see, and he was in iraq signing some paperwork....

That would be sweet yes for them, But we have to know what's going on. SINCE YOU NOW KNOW HOW TO POST. Please keep us posted. Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 1

you better believe ill keep you guys posted X) it was awsome news for me to hear, im just waiting to see it in my hands now, how awsome would christmas be this year on some tropical island with your whole family ;)

Forgive me, I'm just a little confused. The friend's whole family lives in Iraq??? The dad cam into his son's work and told him to quit???? Then the dad calls boyfriend telling him he'll soon see but the dad was back in Iraq signing papers???

just him his mom and dad lived here, his dad went back to iraq to sign some paperwork, sorry i wasnt more specific about that part.

you better believe ill keep you guys posted X) it was awsome news for me to hear, im just waiting to see it in my hands now, how awsome would christmas be this year on some tropical island with your whole family ;)

Forgive me, I'm just a little confused. The friend's whole family lives in Iraq??? The dad cam into his son's work and told him to quit???? Then the dad calls boyfriend telling him he'll soon see but the dad was back in Iraq signing papers???

just him his mom and dad lived here, his dad went back to iraq to sign some paperwork, sorry i wasnt more specific about that part.

Thanks for the post!

I'm in the Caribbean right now for school and I can tell you there is nothing I would rather have than to be home back in the Midwest for Christmas! Hopefully there is some good snow on the ground and I can go sledding! I may be 25 but I don't think the kid in me will ever die!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seems it would be news worthy-- on the other hand, how the info comes out may be quiet at first? Won't show up until it's on Forex--possibly?

Hook 'em Horns!

Go RV!!

thants what i was thinking.... so im hoping for the best and if rumors are true.... we will see before the first of dec :)

Thanks for the post!

I'm in the Caribbean right now for school and I can tell you there is nothing I would rather have than to be home back in the Midwest for Christmas! Hopefully there is some good snow on the ground and I can go sledding! I may be 25 but I don't think the kid in me will ever die!

i hear ya! i think the rv will bring the kid out of everyone X) GO RVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi sis!! this one time at band camp.... hahahaha:p call me! I have some really good news!

PS peeps, I know who and what she is talking about and she is telling the truth:)

• Upvote 2

I must have missed something-if i did My Apology- But perhaps you could explain or reply to this for me=

1- my boyfriend has a friend at work

2-who's whole family lives in iraq

3-this friend was talking to my boyfriend

4-he came into the house and his dad was sorting out all the bills

5-well the day before yesterday that friends dad came into work and told his son to quit right now

6-. and he quit then and there..

7-

his friends dad called my boyfriend yesterday and said that we will soon see, and he was in iraq signing some paperwork....

YOUR BOYFRIEND works with this person=WHERE-HERE or in IRAQ

Because IF His FRIEND went into his House and SAW HIS FATHER -who as you say here-"-who's whole family lives in iraq "And WAS as you say Here-

4-he came into the house and his dad was sorting out all the bills "and then-

5-well the day before yesterday that friends dad came into work and told his son to quit right now "

and he quit then and there..

I can only figure something does NOT COMPUTE. And your boyfriends friend must own a LEER JET.To See HIS FATHER counting the Bills and then to QUIT HIS JOB. Or maybe He's secretly SUPERMAN.

• Upvote 1