Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delarue machine locations

larry143

I know it's been asked and answered but as a reminder to those of us with ADD like me....

I understand we will want to go to a bank location that will have the Delarue authenticating machines.

That way we wouldn't have our dinar sent to another location for verification and thus, have our dinar out of our sight right?

So then:

#1 What's the best way to locate these bank locations. Are there major banks who will have them for sure? Knowing decisively might be important if time is short right?

#2 If we take them to a bank (Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, BB&T, 3rd Fifth) will will be able to deposit them in to an account if they are a "world currency". And

what guarantees would we have?

#3 I know the simple answer would be to "just call around and see" but to those of us in rural areas, and those of us who are lazy...it might just be very useful.

Thanks and Happy Days ahead!!!!

I spoke with my banker and a currency manager the other day at Wells Fargo. Once the IQD RVs and is recognized, they will exchange just like they would a Kuwaiti Dinar, Yen, Ruble, Pound, or ANY other world currency. They will know what to look for in a counterfeit as well. You will be credited IMMEDIATELY. You MAY have to go to the main branch in your area for a large exchange. They will bring you into a private room, count out your Dinar, and you will verify the deposit. Funds are available right then.

You DO NOT need to travel to Dinar Trade to cash in.

• Upvote 5

Thanks "the Gente" I appreciate the consciencious answer. I'm sure it helped lots of folks and me.

I sure was keeping open, the option of driving 800 miles to Brentwood, Tn. to exchange my dinar. Not knowing what other options were as expeditious.

I think the thing to do is to make those calls to major banks in larger cities.

Will them having a Delarue machine have any bearing on the funds? Or do you think the "security measures" built in to the currency suffice?

I spoke with my banker and a currency manager the other day at Wells Fargo. Once the IQD RVs and is recognized, they will exchange just like they would a Kuwaiti Dinar, Yen, Ruble, Pound, or ANY other world currency. They will know what to look for in a counterfeit as well. You will be credited IMMEDIATELY. You MAY have to go to the main branch in your area for a large exchange. They will bring you into a private room, count out your Dinar, and you will verify the deposit. Funds are available right then.

Interesting cause I am weighing my options too in regards to where I am going to cash in and if what you said is true, AND they won't charge a arm and a leg to cash in, then this will be the way to go instead of driving several hundred miles to Brentwood like the other poster said. I already have an account with Wachovia/Wells Fargo. It is still called Wachovia here in Richmond.

Thanks "the Gente" I appreciate the consciencious answer. I'm sure it helped lots of folks and me.

I sure was keeping open, the option of driving 800 miles to Brentwood, Tn. to exchange my dinar. Not knowing what other options were as expeditious.

I think the thing to do is to make those calls to major banks in larger cities.

Will them having a Delarue machine have any bearing on the funds? Or do you think the "security measures" built in to the currency suffice?

I thought Brentwood was my only option as well since I live int he middle of nowhere KY. I am looking into what options I have around here this week, now! Thanks for asking the question!

I thought Brentwood was my only option as well since I live int he middle of nowhere KY. I am looking into what options I have around here this week, now! Thanks for asking the question!

I would just open an account at one of the major banks if you don't already have one. Also, think about this: Banks deal with foreign currencies everyday, and many do not have De La Rue machines and they accept and exchange currency on the spot . I have traveled extensively for business and pleasure, and have never had a problem exchanging any of the foreign currency I had back into dollars. Sometimes it was several thousands of dollars worth. Some banks MAY have differing protocols, I am just stating what I was told by WF. Hope this helps

• Upvote 2

As a side note and maybe it's pertinent.

We went to our bank last week with a $25,000 check from Progressive and they put a "hold" on it for 10 days!

I just am hoping when we go into a "major" bank with...say...between $500,000 and $4,000,000...or more....if there will be some kind of concession waiting period. IF they have or IF they DO NOT have the Delarue machine. Just curious.

Thanks for your input Gente and you are welcome Tiffany, my pleasure.

Just trying to get our ducks in a row like the rest of you.

• Upvote 1

We went to our bank last week with a $25,000 check from Progressive and they put a "hold" on it for 10 days!

I just am hoping when we go into a "major" bank with...say...between $500,000 and $4,000,000...or more....if there will be some kind of concession waiting period. IF they have or IF they DO NOT have the Delarue machine. Just curious.

Pity you didn't ask the reason for them putting it on hold.

That is normal to put a hold on a CHECK. THIS IS CURRENCY, ACTUAL MONEY 2 totally different animals. There will be no hold.

Try this: go to a currency dealer and buy $50 dollars worth of Kuwaiti Dinar. (You will lose a few dollars exchanging it back because of the exchange rate) Now, take it to your bank and cash it in. Do a dry run if that makes you feel more secure. Stop worrying. Do your own research, and you will be sitting pretty.

• Upvote 1

Now keep in mind that I live in Central Florida about 30 min from Orlando. I recently went in to my local Wachovia branch and spoke with the bank manager. She told me point blank that when this occurs, or for that matter any foriegn currancy has to be sent to Pennsylvania to be verified before that would show in my account. Needless to say I told her, Well after banking with you since this 1996 and three name changes I guess its time to find a new bank. Needless to say she was very negative and said that "in her opinion this is a BS scam" I simply said Ok then only time will tell. and have a great day. By the way she is a complete idiot. But I thought I'd share never the less

Now keep in mind that I live in Central Florida about 30 min from Orlando. I recently went in to my local Wachovia branch and spoke with the bank manager. She told me point blank that when this occurs, or for that matter any foriegn currancy has to be sent to Pennsylvania to be verified before that would show in my account. Needless to say I told her, Well after banking with you since this 1996 and three name changes I guess its time to find a new bank. Needless to say she was very negative and said that "in her opinion this is a BS scam" I simply said Ok then only time will tell. and have a great day. By the way she is a complete idiot. But I thought I'd share never the less

I don't doubt that you had this conversation, but think about this: What about all the currency exchanges in all the airports in the country-Do they send all their currency somewhere to be verified? No. they exchange it right there minus the spread. I've always exchanged my currency at whatever bank I had an account with and have NEVER heard of this until signing up on this Dinar forum. Strange. Try a Wells Fargo, I know they bought out Wachovia, maybe she hasn't gotten the memo yet!

• Upvote 1

Awesome news about the Wachovia in Richmond.

I live in Williamsburg and was planning on

driving to Brentwood, TN to Dinar Trade.

Would you happen to know the where in

Richmond (is it downtown?)

Thanks so much in advance!

Aloha

Aloha:

I havent inquired yet in Richmond. When I do, I will post here. Hopefully I will get the same response as the other person. If not, then I may trek up to DC and I KNOW banks up there deal with all types of currency. But we will see.

I am in San Francisco and I got the same info from wells fargo were i back as well.

Thanks for all the input. I have talked to a WF cust. service rep on foreign currency and she said much the same thing though she said some small branches may have to send the dinar out to be verified in which case there would be a hold put on it. As I have WF account for years, I have kept it even though I am no longer in a state that has WF banks, so it will mean travel time for me.

However I have a question? Since Ali is setting up sites which require a De La Rue machine thereby meaning he has to bring one into those sites and somewhere I heard they are pretty portable machines I was wondering if you spoke to a bank manager at RV and explained what you wanted to do if they could bring one to the bank and set it up (of course for a fee no doubt) so that you could have it posted instantly? I think for enough of a deposit they might be willing to do that...don't know and don't know how much trouble that would be either but just a thought.

That is interesting. My wife and I went into our bank(B of A) with a $22,000.00 check from our 401k account with T. Rowe Price and I expected they would do the same. But when I ask the clerk she looked at our accounts and told us it would clear immediately. We were shocked. I guess it depends on where you go and what kind of mood they are in that day. I don't know how else to explain it.

I know it's been asked and answered but as a reminder to those of us with ADD like me....

I understand we will want to go to a bank location that will have the Delarue authenticating machines.

That way we wouldn't have our dinar sent to another location for verification and thus, have our dinar out of our sight right?

So then:

#1 What's the best way to locate these bank locations. Are there major banks who will have them for sure? Knowing decisively might be important if time is short right?

#2 If we take them to a bank (Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, BB&T, 3rd Fifth) will will be able to deposit them in to an account if they are a "world currency". And

what guarantees would we have?

#3 I know the simple answer would be to "just call around and see" but to those of us in rural areas, and those of us who are lazy...it might just be very useful.

Thanks and Happy Days ahead!!!!

I have called Wells Fargo, and they have annouced that they will not take "IQD" or Iraqi Dinar. So I don't know if this just happend but unfortunatly I don't think we can exchange there or atleast not at the moment.

I have called Wells Fargo, and they have annouced that they will not take "IQD" or Iraqi Dinar. So I don't know if this just happend but unfortunatly I don't think we can exchange there or atleast not at the moment.

ONCE IT RVs ALL BIG BANKS WILL TAKE IQD. IT WILL BE LIKE ANY OTHER CURRENCY.

For most of the people here, I don't think it's a matter of WHERE you're able to exchange your currency, as it might be HOW MUCH will they deduct for the exchange? For example, varying banks may very well have varying currency exchange rates and fees. It's up to you to decide what works for you.

I purchased my Dinar from DinarBanker. I was impressed with their comprehensive and informative website regarding the purchase, security, and exchange of the IQD. I would recommend reading their FAQ page, as it provides a lot of great information regarding the entire process. In specific, they answer the following question:

Dinar Banker FAQs

What rate will you be using to exchange at the time of revaluation?

"We will be using the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) buy back rate. That will be the same rate all banks and MSBs (Money Service Businesses) use to base their exchange rates and fees.

Additionaly, we expect to have the lowest exchange rates in the country."

They also mention that they guarantee Iraqi Dinar buyback, and

"although market rates typically fluctuate, we generally buy back at 97% of the Central Bank of Iraq rate."

I also spoke with a representative from DinarBanker over the phone and inquired about their exchange rate. The representative told me that they not only expect to have the lowest rate in the country, but that they would match the lowest rate out there. Not sure how much validity that holds, but that is what I was told. Either way, I think it's important to make an educated decision that best suits you when the time comes to exchange your IQD for USD. Everyone has different preferences and situations, so what's best for one may not be best for another.

Hopefully this post helped some of you! If you've heard anything similar, or any information on varying rates, I'd love to hear it.

God Bless!

IF I MAY SHARE WITH YOU. I HAVE MY ACCOUNTS WITH CHASE, IN THE INLAND EMPIRE, (SAN BERNARDINO), CA.

MY CONTACT IS FERNANDO FLORES, HE CAN BE REACHED AT (909) 889-0866, EXT # 3.

ASK FOR HIM AND TELL HIM THAT "DAPHNE MORRIS" REFERRED YOU TO HIM.

NOW, MY CONVERSATION WITH HIM WAS THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING HORRIBLE SERVICE, OR TELLERS WERE BEING

VERY RUDE, AND/OR THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT. AND SHOW VERY LITTLE PATIENCE AND/OR UNDERSTANDING.

AND SOME HAD BE OTHER "CHASE" BANK LOCATIONS.

HE WAS HORRIFIED TO LEARN THAT THIS WAS SO AND HE SAID THAT IF YOU SHOULD CALLED HIM, HE WOULD FIND A BANK CLOSE TO YOU, HOOK YOU UP WITH THE "RIGHT PEOPLE" YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH

THOSE WHO WERE RUDE TO YOU AND/OR DISRESPECTFUL TO YOU. BECAUSE "THAT IS NOT HOW THEY DO BUSINESS"!!!!!!!!!!!!! "HE WILL HAVE THE DEALT WITH SO THAT THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

AND IF YOU SHOULD DECIDE TO UTILIZE HIM, HE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TOO BE OF SERVICE. OR, AGAIN, HE WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE "WHO KNOW THEIR STUFF" AND ARE THERE TO SERVICE YOU.

ALSO, YOU WILL BE "ASSIGNED" YOUR OWN "PERSONAL" BANKER, TOO. THEY WILL "ROLL OUT THE RED" CARPET FOR YOU. AND YOU WILL BE PRIVY TO "MANY BELLS AND WHISTLES", FOR THEY WANT YOUR BUSINESS, AND WILL DO ALL THAT THEY CAN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!

I TALKED WITH FERNANDO, ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY. HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO BE OF SERVICE, AND IF HE IS WITH A CUSTOMER, HE WILL CALL YOU "IMMEDIATELY ONCE HE IS FREE". I LIKE THAT. PLUS HE CHECKS THE STATS DAILY AS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON OR IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED.

THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT PROGRAMS AVAILABLE TO YOU AND BASED ON "YOUR NEEDS", THEY HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY. ALSO I WILL BE INVESTING IN PJ MORGAN/CHASE STOCK, AS WELL.

I FIGURE, IF I AM INVESTING IN THEIR MANY PROGRAMS, I MIGHT AS WELL INVEST IN THE COMPANY, AS WELL,.

"WHY SHOULDN'T MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEM? THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF ME! :D FAIR IS FAIR, DON'T YOU AGREE.

OH, AND BY THE WAY, JPMORGAN/CHASE STOCK IS SELLING AT $39.41 A SHARE.

IF THIS IS HELPFUL TO JUST JUST ONE OF YOU, WE THEN, I HAVE BEEN OF SERVICE TO YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, YOU MAY HAVE. .

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, GOD BLESS THE MEN AND WOMAN OF THE ARMED SERVICE, WHO PROTECT AND SERVE US, SO THAT WE CAN SLEEP IN COMFORT AND PEACE AT NIGHT, WHILE THEY "WATCH" THE "FRONTLINE".

GOD WATCH OVER THEM AND PROTECT THEM, MAY THEIR ANGELS LIFT THEM UP, LEAST THEY DASH THEIR FOOT ON A STONE. AND GOD BLESS THE U.S. OF A. WE ARE SO LUCKY TO LIVE HERE..........................IT MAY NOT BE PERFECT, BUT IT IS "OUR" COUNTRY!

DRAVMORRIS2 LET'S RV ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

ONCE IT RVs ALL BIG BANKS WILL TAKE IQD. IT WILL BE LIKE ANY OTHER CURRENCY.

I totally agree. Once this thing explodes every major bank will be jumping on the train.

They will be making money just like we are. So they will not turn anyone away......(my opinion only)