Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

iraq 2011 budget

IowaDinar

Baghdad: Omar Star «life» – A number of the new Iraqi lawmakers expressed concern about delaying the adoption of the budget in 2011, warned the bloc «National Alliance» of blocking the budget under the pretexts and arguments posting program.

The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said the cabinet’s approval on the state budget, with the addition of five billion dollars of investment projects, and the request of the Ministry of Electricity and the establishment of a new terminal and extend the contracts for the purchase of electricity from Iran.

The leader of the «Kurdistan Alliance» MP Mahmoud Othman: «We expect to delay the adoption of the budget next year a few more months, because of a constitutional vacuum, which lasted about seven months in the country and delayed healing of Parliament».

He added that «after the blocks were able to agree on the three presidencies, and the initiation of the start of the process of forming the government, and the choice of ministers and distribution of the sovereign, the parliament approved the budget so as not to delay in an unprecedented way».

He ruled Osman put the demands of Kurdish to increase the regional allocation of the budget «the presence of conviction to maintain the 17 percent currently assigned and to defer the claim the increase until after the census of population», and predicted that no major differences on the draft budget, especially in light of current conditions and delayed the work of Parliament and wasting a lot of time.

Iraq

The «Iraqi bloc» and other parliamentary blocs objected to earlier in the preparation of the current government of the budget, saying that this legal error, considering that the task of preparing the new budget should be done by the government, which receive power after the March elections (March 2010).

The MP for the «National Alliance» Abdul Hadi al-Hassani’s »life», that «the parliamentary blocs that asked the Prime Minister to expedite the sending of the draft budget next year,» he said, adding that «from the priorities of the work of Parliament to legislate, which broke the previous session, It will discuss the issue of the budget arrears, which will be a priority for future meetings ».

He added that «there is concern the emergence of some of the cacophony of claims that the preparation of the draft budget is the prerogative of the new government and not the current, as a caretaker government or prolong the discussions and dialogues on some detailed issues, but we expect to pass the budget in the end, because not everyone wants to take responsibility for delay in front of the Iraqi people ».

He pointed out that «the budget next year will be better and more comprehensive than the previous budgets, where there have been several discussions and reservations of the previous parliament».

The ministry announced the adoption of Iraq’s oil price of $ 73 per barrel, a proposal the budget year 2011.

He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said: «The government committee comprising the ministries of oil, finance and central bank officials agreed with the IMF to adopt a $ 73 price for a barrel of oil within the financial budget for next year».

He pointed out that «the price of a barrel in global markets right now is $ 80, but the State Committee adopted a $ 73 price at a minimum».

• Upvote 1

Iowadinar, I first move this post to the trash can for one due to the link not working and two posting a link to another dinar site!!

As, soon as I did this you posted the article on here instead of the link so I brought it back out for everyone to read!! Thanks

Ok.... These guys are begging for more loans from the IMF and didn't get their request granted. The IMF told them to take a hike and revalue the dinar. They are broke today and cannot pay even for things such as welfare, and government employees. And now this? No, this is all to close for this to happen, I am calling this a smoke screen! But thanks for sharing this articlewink.gif .

• Upvote 1

I say watch what they do... not what they say. When they met in Irbil in an attempt to form a Government, after the first day they said they were far off from getting the Government formed due to such great differences. But people kept saying wait till thursday, cause thursday's the day they will get it done, and low and behold even though it seemed almost impossible a few days earlier they got er done.

So if they are saying they are delaying the adoption of the 2011 budget for a few more months, my guess is don't listen to what they say, but watch what they do which will probably be having the budget ready to go 12/01/10 which, unless I'm wrong is the deadline. My short experience here has shown me they say one thing and do the opposite. So I wouldn't get my panties in a wad over that article.

Jmo

Kevin

• Upvote 1

I say watch what they do... not what they say. When they met in Irbil in an attempt to form a Government, after the first day they said they were far off from getting the Government formed due to such great differences. But people kept saying wait till thursday, cause thursday's the day they will get it done, and low and behold even though it seemed almost impossible a few days earlier they got er done.

So if they are saying they are delaying the adoption of the 2011 budget for a few more months, my guess is don't listen to what they say, but watch what they do which will probably be having the budget ready to go 12/01/10 which, unless I'm wrong is the deadline. My short experience here has shown me they say one thing and do the opposite. So I wouldn't get my panties in a wad over that article.

Jmo

Kevin

Ditto wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok.... These guys are begging for more loans from the IMF and didn't get their request granted. The IMF told them to take a hike and revalue the dinar. They are broke today and cannot pay even for things such as welfare, and government employees. And now this? No, this is all to close for this to happen, I am calling this a smoke screen! But thanks for sharing this articlewink.gif .

I wish I were the Great Kornholio! Then I would have all the answers to these vexing questions. But what you laid down, nailed it buddy. That's what I think.

Maynard