Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Will Revalue

marcuscurtis

Absolutely great job. In recent months I have been studying on the Rothchilds (Illuminatis). I know that there are only about 2 or 3 countries left that do not have a Rothchilds CBI. I know that "Bush" is a direct decendant of Preston Bush who I believe was a decendant of the Rothchilds and Rothchilds are associated with the "Rocks" here in the US (by marriage). They are, indeed, a very interesting study. You would be amazed if you really studied them. I know that they are the ones that put the "all seeing eye" on our US paper currency....which is a constant reminder that they always know what is going on regarding the monetary system. Their philsophy is "own the monetary system...you own the world." Though you may not always like what you find out about them or even some of our forefathers for that matter. They are truly for a one world curreny though and I don't know how all this fits in, but I am sure that they do. I am very impressed and thank you so much for the post. Your research is very much appreciated and I intend to review it two or three more times....this is so know as the "Shadow Government."

• Upvote 3

Now you guys know why I invested in the dinar. When Marcus first brought it to my attention in February I was skeptical. I told him there are many people who call it a scam. His response was thorough and compelling. Although I didn't understand a lot of things I was convinced of two things. First, the dinar is considerably undervalued and second, there is a plan in the works to revalue it. When and how much are open to debate, but I don't think the first two points are. The more I read Marcus' research and the research and analysis I found here on DV the more convinced I became that this is a rare opportunity with an incredible upside and limited downside. I'll take good old fashioned hard work over hype, "intel", and rumors any day.

• Upvote 10

Marcus... A brilliant read. Thanks for all the work and bringing it full circle to understand your thinking.

First... I was disturbed watching the videos of just how long this has gone on and the power and deception behind it all. I watched the other 3 parts of the video too and saw how the Bush family have roots in it as well. I recommend people watch part 3 with the Bush family in it. Makes you wonder huh?

Let's see Jackson(attempt), Garfield, and Lincoln assassinations were possibly tied to it. Makes you wonder about Kennedy since he was trying to end the Vietnam War.

Anyway... I have been aware of the 70% liquidity removal but the debate has always been fuzzy on it. Dustin said it pertained to something else involving the banking and seemed to dismiss it. Others looked at it like it was 70% total removal of the currency. I understand your definition of the excess liquidity to be the amount of money supply over GDP. That amount is the "excess" unless I read it wrong. So what is interesting is the 2009 GDP was roughly $66 billion. If the money supply or circulation was 27 trillion Dinar that is roughly $23 billion when converted to dollars for comparison (27 trillion / 1170 = $23 billion roughly). Well $23 billion is almost 70% less than the GDP of $66 billion. But that is not "excess liquidity" because it is less than the GDP. This may explain the whole lop misunderstanding or confusion.

Any thoughts on that? I could of screwed up the math. I also have a question about the Iraq bank notes held by the banks you reference. How will those come into play. Also... now I am questioning why the Paris Club elected to forgive the 80% of debt. I bet the other 20% of creditors remaining are made up of these banks and the other Arab nations. Was it all part of the plan?

I will say this opened my eyes to the crazy theory of why that haunts me... No one ever seems to come up with logic to make it work just belief. Thanks again.

• Upvote 5

Impressive. Most impressive.

Thanks for an amazing compilation, I really need to read Griffon's The Creature From Jekyll Island. That, at least, will be a start at some understanding of this topic.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Fimum.

I need to read it too. But knowing that the rothschild family is so heavily involved is both reason for optimism and reason to keep me up at night. Our investment is protected by the self appointed one world crowd. They were involved of course, but to actually own the bank we depend on is not what I had in mind.

Let me start with saying I bought 1 million dinar at camp bucca and 1 million at camp victory in 2005,, I was wondering if somebody could tell me that if they drop 3 zeros from the money will my 25,000 dinar bill only be worth 25. Or what.. I am new to this site and I really want to get back to the states so please help me and let me know. Plus lets all pray for a quick RV...

Thank you

Bruce

Oh ya I really do not like it over here in Iraq and would like to see some snow... so GO RV>>>

• Upvote 1

Anyway... I have been aware of the 70% liquidity removal but the debate has always been fuzzy on it. Dustin said it pertained to something else involving the banking and seemed to dismiss it. Others looked at it like it was 70% total removal of the currency. I understand your definition of the excess liquidity to be the amount of money supply over GDP. That amount is the "excess" unless I read it wrong. So what is interesting is the 2009 GDP was roughly $66 billion. If the money supply or circulation was 27 trillion Dinar that is roughly $23 billion when converted to dollars for comparison (27 trillion / 1170 = $23 billion roughly). Well $23 billion is almost 70% less than the GDP of $66 billion. But that is not "excess liquidity" because it is less than the GDP. This may explain the whole lop misunderstanding or confusion.

Any thoughts on that? I could of screwed up the math. I also have a question about the Iraq bank notes held by the banks you reference. How will those come into play. Also... now I am questioning why the Paris Club elected to forgive the 80% of debt. I bet the other 20% of creditors remaining are made up of these banks and the other Arab nations. Was it all part of the plan?

Hi Drox,

I have really tried to leave my opinion out of this post and just present the facts, The first problem with the excess liquidity article is using Google Translator and Bing Translator. Trying to get an exact definition of what they are doing has been challenging but I will tell you what I think about this article.

I was only giving the standard definition of excess liquidity. I am not endorsing this point of view I am merely presenting it. As you just discovered the numbers don’t seem to work. Excess Liquidity works in conjunction with the nominal GDP not the Standard GDP. Nominal GDP is GDP evaluated at current market prices. Therefore, nominal GDP will include all of the changes in market prices that have occurred during the current year due to inflation or deflation. Inflation is defined as a rise in the overall price level, and deflation is defined as a fall in the overall price level. In order to abstract from changes in the overall price level, another measure of GDP called real GDP is often used. Real GDP is GDP evaluated at the market prices of some base year. For example, if 2004 were chosen as the base year, then real GDP for 2010 is calculated by taking the quantities of all goods and services purchased in 2004 and multiplying them by their 2004 prices. GDP is calculated in US dollars

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_calculate_nominal_GDP#ixzz16J02ADhH

So taking your numbers 27 trillion / 1170 = about 23 billion. Compare this number with the average nominal GDP since 2004. Then 70 percent over the excess will be withdrawn. The nominal GDP for 2009 alone is 65.8. So when you run numbers two things become evident 1. There is no excess liquidity. 2. There is not enough dinar in the money supply to keep up with the GDP. Hence the use of the US dollar.

Dustin is right on his view according to the information in the article. Hence the line “excess liquidity from circulation and put it into the market again as it allows” However other people are right when they say that 70 percent of the money supply is being removed under liquidity. Hence the line “it allows taking 24 trillion and 800 billion dinars, representing 70 percent of the liquidity” Note the 70 percent talked about here is not excess liquidity, it is simply Liquidity. Two very different things.

As we already discussed there really has been very little if any excess liquidity according to the numbers.

It sounds like this article is simply making excuses on behalf of the government for removing dinar from the money supply. The main excuse is called excess liquidity.wink.gif

• Upvote 4

Your contribution is the quality of a professor in grad school but minus the elevation of mindset often required to disgest such subject matter. Tremendous offering and I humbly thank you.... I have placed your hard work in the focal point of many family and friend. If they want to be vested in such a rare opportunity it is necessary to have a foundation of understanding rather then go blindly in the night. KUDOS!

• Upvote 1

Nicely done Marcus….thanks for taking up a big chunk of my evening! I will spare everyone my counter as there are a lot of things that are still unanswered in your post but you did an excellent job informing everyone about the history of money and the wealth and power of the Rothschild’s.

My only question is why?....and I mean this with all sincerity…I’ve read a lot of your post and I can’t figure out why you are so determined to convince people that they will become millionaires. As you stated there is no guarantee…and I and many others do not believe it is even remotely possible but you work very hard to try and convince everyone that it is going to happen and I would really like to know why feel like you need to do this.

JMW,

Why play poker or black jack if you don’t think you will win? Why gamble or speculate on the stock market if you think it will collapse? Why invest in gold and silver If you think it is going to go down? And last but not least….Why buy dinar if you think you will lose money? Obviously I think we will make money on this deal. You have the freedom and the choice to invest or walk away. With as much speculation as there is in this thing I want people to at least make an informed decision. So when someone says something like there is only 1.7 trillion in America’s money supply. I am going to say to speak out against rubbish like this

I am not out to save the world or convince people to buy dinar. I never intended to join DV. I was actually dragged in here when people started to copy and paste parts of my blog here. First I wanted to see other points of view and second I wanted to defend my research. I thought that if it was flawed then this forum would be ideal to bring those flaws to the surface. This post is actually my final response to Dustin about a discussion that has been going on for about 3 months now.

I got to tell you I have the deepest respect for Dustin. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but he has challenged me in ways I would not have challenged myself. What you see here is in this thread is the result of his personal challenge to me. For me that means

1 To know what I believe and why.

2 Back everything up with hard data.

My opinion has evolved and changed as a result of this challenge. I only posted 22 links but I actually have around 70 links saved from this research. Everything I said is well documented. This is really the final thread that I plan to make at this time. I don’t argue over things like rates, dates, time frames, what the new government will look like, or other things of this nature. Because I can’t prove anything I would say. I am willing to bet there are a lot of people making predictions without much hard evidence.

I say there are no guarantees because there are not any. No one knows if gold will go to 3,000 an once or if silver will go to 500 an once or if they will even win at the next hand of poker. I have told people from day 1 who get involved with this “never spend more than you are willing to lose” I am not on a personal mission to convince people to buy or that they will become millionaires. I am simply sharing what I believe with people who have asked me.

• Upvote 6

JMW,

Why play poker or black jack if you don’t think you will win? Why gamble or speculate on the stock market if you think it will collapse? Why invest in gold and silver If you think it is going to go down? And last but not least….Why buy dinar if you think you will lose money? Obviously I think we will make money on this deal. You have the freedom and the choice to invest or walk away. With as much speculation as there is in this thing I want people to at least make an informed decision. So when someone says something like there is only 1.7 trillion in America’s money supply. I am going to say to speak out against rubbish like this

I am not out to save the world or convince people to buy dinar. I never intended to join DV. I was actually dragged in here when people started to copy and paste parts of my blog here. First I wanted to see other points of view and second I wanted to defend my research. I thought that if it was flawed then this forum would be ideal to bring those flaws to the surface. This post is actually my final response to Dustin about a discussion that has been going on for about 3 months now.

I got to tell you I have the deepest respect for Dustin. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but he has challenged me in ways I would not have challenged myself. What you see here is in this thread is the result of his personal challenge to me. For me that means

1 To know what I believe and why.

2 Back everything up with hard data.

My opinion has evolved and changed as a result of this challenge. I only posted 22 links but I actually have around 70 links saved from this research. Everything I said is well documented. This is really the final thread that I plan to make at this time. I don’t argue over things like rates, dates, time frames, what the new government will look like, or other things of this nature. Because I can’t prove anything I would say. I am willing to bet there are a lot of people making predictions without much hard evidence.

I say there are no guarantees because there are not any. No one knows if gold will go to 3,000 an once or if silver will go to 500 an once or if they will even win at the next hand of poker. I have told people from day 1 who get involved with this “never spend more than you are willing to lose” I am not on a personal mission to convince people to buy or that they will become millionaires. I am simply sharing what I believe with people who have asked me.

actually...i owe you an apology…can I claim I was having a bad day when I posted that?....couldn’t find a way to retract it. I have a lot of respect for how you present your beliefs and I could and should learn to be more diplomatic in my responses. I don’t agree with some of your views but I shouldn’t have questioned your motives.

Thanks for taking the time to address it and happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 5

Wow Marcus. I never thought DV has a first class thinker, writer, researcher and an economist of your caliber. Anough is a enough of those self proclaimed gurus and pretenders feeding their BS on investors here in DV. It was my greatest privilage to read your research efforts here tonight. Thanks for the post, my friend.

• Upvote 3

I'm only about 2/3rd's the way through reading and watching the links but it got my curiosity up about the Rothschild's, and did a little looking into the family on my own. I stumbled on this in case it hasn't already been posted, but lists the central banks controlled by this family. I can't attest to the veracity of the i nformation but here's a link anyway. http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16937.0;wap2 HA!!! before I stumbled on this thread I thought Rothschilds was just a candy. :blink:

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1