• Announcements

• Adam Montana

NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE   03/18/2016

As you can see, the site has gone through a few changes! One major change is how you login - your "username" is now your displayname. Please keep that in mind when logging in.
marcuscurtis

The Iraqi Dinar Will Revalue

81 posts in this topic

Wow! I'm not saying I agree with everything, but man you did your research! Again, WOW!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Very well done.. thanks so much for your hard work.

Allot could be said for the Rothchilds (own CBI etc.) and others in
Banking. Research for yourself, just type in their name, or Illuminati
(sounds crazy right?)

I know. I thought it was hyperbole too, when I first heard of it. Just do
the research, and let the evidence speak to you, then reach
your own conclusion.

Go R/V!!! (Happy Thanksgiving to all)

Aloha!

That was a really great post! It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into researching and writing it. Thanks for all the work you put into it. :twothumbs:

Fantastic research...nicely put together...thank you for sharing!!! GO RV :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: [font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][size="6"][/size]

GREAT post!!! You definately did your homework bro!! Good job!

[size="4"][color="#0000ff"] Great post Marcuscurtis!!! Thanks for the info!!!![/color][/size] [img]http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-worship.gif[/img] [img]http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-worship.gif[/img] [img]http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-worship.gif[/img]

[size=6]An amazing piece of research...all foot noted too. Thanks for increasing my understanding....it seems to make so much sense.[/size]
[size=6]
[/size]
[size=6]Happy Thanksgiving!![/size]

[size=4]An interesting piece of research ... and footnoted too ... thanks for adding to my education and understanding.[/size]
[size=4]Great post![/size]

Impressive. Most impressive.

Thanks for an amazing compilation, I really need to read Griffon's The Creature From Jekyll Island. That, at least, will be a start at some understanding of this topic.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Fimum.

Nicely done Marcus….thanks for taking up a big chunk of my evening! I will spare everyone my counter as there are a lot of things that are still unanswered in your post but you did an excellent job informing everyone about the history of money and the wealth and power of the Rothschild’s.
My only question is why?....and I mean this with all sincerity…I’ve read a lot of your post and I can’t figure out why you are so determined to convince people that they will become millionaires. As you stated there is no guarantee…and I and many others do not believe it is even remotely possible but you work very hard to try and convince everyone that it is going to happen and I would really like to know why feel like you need to do this.

Is this SCOOTER?????? Hey,, bud you forgot your graphs.. :lol: :lol: Just kidding and thanks for the awesome post and all the work... God Bless PS: Im glad this was not posted tomorrow (with a belly full of turkey ) I dont think I would have finished it.... :lol:

Great read! Beyond informative...felt like a first year economics student front and center all sober again!! Job well done and enough meat for all to sink their teeth into! Bravissimo!!! :D :D :D :D

Fantastic research! It's great to see positive info that's completely backed up by the facts. This is really good news.

[font="Georgia"][size="4"][color="#0000ff"]WOW! Thanks for all the work that it took to put that together. Great illustration of the BIG picture here, and I think it's still just scratching the surface. Great job Marcus! Wish I could give more than a +1.

Peace and gratitude[/color][/size][/font]

Thanks man, a lot of work putting this together. Good job. Semper Fi

Thanks for all the research. If this happens and the Dinar does RV, as I told my boss here, "Don't hit the brakes, cause I don't want to run up your rearend!". I will be on the first flight out of this hellhole! B)

[color="#FF0000"]CAN I GO HOME NOW? AFGHANISTAN SUCKS![/color] B)

Great job with your post! Thanks for so much history, it helps to really learn about the big picture. Thanks!!!