Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

By all means go for it Adam. This is good information for non believers to increase their belief in their decision making in regards to the ID.

Have a great day,

NSDinar

I think people are taking the word "Free" a bit too liberally. The service is not free, noone has ever said that. The Free part is that the consultation to listen and ask questions is Free. Just like Adam's person charges for setting up and LLC or an IBC,. if you decide to move forward you will be charged for the services you decide to get.

Lets stop bashing, on both sides. We are all of free will and choice. Information is powerful and hearing others opinions is of use to everyone. DO not judge, lets just all try and ride this thing out together and stop with the mud slinging, take a higher ground. in the end we all want the same thing, an RV.

That is my two cents....if you want bash away

• Upvote 1

Adam has done all the leg work for this whole thing for months. I have never seen so many selfish people in my life. my question is why did you pay to be on VIP if

you think you are getting ripped off? I think you should appreciate whats handed to you on a silver platter.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

they say the future belongs to those who are prepared, thanks Adam for guiding us into the future.

Live long and prosper!!!

I am not opposed to you moving it. I suspect however, that the people that complain will not be swayed with our opinions anyway. It is about learning to think different and you HAVE to want to. I do believe most of the people who gain this gift will let it slip thru their fingers if they do not change what is between their ears. You can lead a horse to water... well you know the rest. Thanks again Adam for all you do and I for one am excited about a group of like minded people getting together. I say for the ones that think this is not for them... good, dont join us you will block the flow. This will be a master mind group with Adam paving the way for us.

I vote yes, maybe some of the negative people in the open forum will see some of our comments and wonder why we are grateful to be a VIP members. When I first got into this investment I didn't know much about the IQD, a little more about Iraq but, most was from news broadcasts. Soon as I read posts from members and started to notice the more informative post were from VIP members. I then became a little concerned that I was missing intel that was posted in the VIP forum. I felt I owed it to myself and family to gain as much knowledge I could. This is a how I became informed on the OSI opportunities and made the choice to protect my investment. I'm no fool and spoke to my tax man and he also explained it's completely legal and if everything works out as I stated then I should go that direction. Adam has provided so much info I can't begin to figure how to thank him. I visit at least four other sites daily and can't find the news and knowledge that DV contains. Adam, Mods and staff stay on top of current news and rumors. A special thank you to Woody... You amaze me daily on the articles you post. I also want to thank the Mods for keeping control of the negative posts, it was starting to get very ugly in the open forum and felt I was reading so many posts stating little info and bashing way to much. I have learned so much here on our investment, the history of the Dinar and the people of Iraq that still can't be found elsewhere. So not to make a long post longer, I just want to thank all of you one more time. Look forward to meeting many of you after this has happened. I'm sure someone will set something up.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

Good Morning Adam. Just wanted to thank you for time I got to spend being a VIP. My subscription is up today and I just don't have the money to rejoin. Figures I would become totally broke right at the RV point. lol Good luck to all and may God bless you . Jan

P.S. Didn't know exactly where to post this. Hope you don't mind.

If you move it, can you delete all but the very first post? The rest is mostly noise, and detracts from the message I think you want to convey: Join VIP, it's worth it!

yeah....your the boss.

I didn't mean to be ugly to anyone anywhere, I just got frustrated with those that really didn't read or understand what you said and what your doing and the level of misunderstanding became unbearable. My gut says your right and Im right to stay here....I considered all facts.....I researched on my own all the options just like you said, all the opinions and I'm going to stay HERE. You said to do these things and I see and understand why we need this due diligence.... its important that each person have ownership over the information they believe and are going to live by.....Study each step carefully and have several plans for long term -not umbrella drink.

See you soon.

gotta add my .02 cents in here. I didn't blindly start trusting this website's word (dinarvets) right off the bat. yes i signed up for VIP right away, but every bit of knowledge I read here, I challenged.

I have connections to people that are currently located in egypt and a few other places in the middle east that work in the financial arena. i also have connections (like most do) to local tax attorneys and what not.

after several weeks of investigating the information adam and dinarvets pump out...i can tell you one thing, this website is full of knowledge that NOBODY would willingly release to you in any normal situation. Of course the big dogs do, but for your average ol joe like me...most would go their entire life without even attaining 10% of this knowledge.

actually...90% of the people that i've spoken with were utterly SHOCKED that i knew some of the detailed information that I knew. many actually asked if i was a finance major and had a career in investments. they were shocked to hear that I was a college dropout working a 9-5 job as a bank teller.

so the reason I'm saying this is to say....THANK YOU ADAM AND YOUR WHOLE STAFF!!!

I have NO WHERE close to what would be considered a lot of money...but I am VERY confident that when my day comes, I will be more than prepared to handle it and will know what to do with it! And that's all thanks to this website.

Adam, you are helping people turn their lives around! I pray God blesses you above and beyond what you pour into other people!!!

ok, i'm done lol

Wow!!! LOL ... I agree 100%. I too was not knowledgable about the process, but over time I've grown to understand and become a believer... lol ... Many times I'm like, "Wow, this dude is something else." So I can only agree with you Gmoney and join in saying Thank you Adam. God is greatly using you to make a difference. Peoples lives and generations will be changed because of your efforts and sacrifice. Way to go... GO RV...

• Upvote 1

I think it is really easy to underestimate the invisible work that Adam does in the background. At this point, I have mostly benefited by learning from each of you, and the valuable points of view and information that is shared within this community. I must admit, I have worried about trusting Adam blindly; especially, when at times I don't feel he is adding much value. I have to remember though, that his greatest value will be after the RV. I suspect, that for those that are not part of the VIP community will greatly miss out on the research and knowledge that Adam is saving to help us invest wisely. I have read numerous posts that are really upset with Adam because he charges a membership to be a VIP member. There are other Dinar communities that don't charge a membership fee, but in my opinion, their services aren't even close to the value that Adam brings to the table. The services that I have paid for so far I think are fair and competitive, and we need to remember he needs our membership fees to continue to use legal counsel to make sure we have the best information to make the most of our investment. Getting these services anywhere else is not cheap, and to expect him to do it for free is astonishing. At this point, it is mostly about being patient, and trying to be prepared as much as possible to respond quickly to the recommendations that Adam has for us. Anyway, thanks Adam for all you do for this community.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam

I know you put in a lot of hours every day and have for quite some time......just want to say thanks, it's very much appreciated. I know this is a business venture and all and you are working very hard, BUT aren't you getting excited that the end is in sight? Or have you worked so long and hard on this that you don't let the excitement get to you......keeping a focused mind and all :P

• Upvote 8

Looking forward to Post RV party and meeting everyone in person. We should all get name badges made up with our DV names. I am trying to keep myself in check but it is getting harder and harder to do.

Adam, I honestly do not know what I (and probably most of us) would have done without your gracious sharing of information and guidance.

Wishing you and everybody Happy Holidays!

• Upvote 4

Name badges is a great idea! Everyone, please - have a great holiday. Look at the next person that walks into your line of sight and know that that person is more important than any article out of Iraq... love your life. Love your family. And love every breath you take.

Merry Christmas, all. :)

• Upvote 7