• Announcements

• Adam Montana

NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE   03/18/2016

As you can see, the site has gone through a few changes! One major change is how you login - your "username" is now your displayname. Please keep that in mind when logging in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GolferDan

CBI Exchange Rates

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if CBI used to show an exchange rate for the Japanese Yen before midnight Tokyo time or has it always been blanked out?

That is what I was thinking. Wondering if more currencies will be blanked out through the course of the day,

[size="3"][b]I think I'm on the same page with you ... wondering if the asian market would be the first to reflect a change?

The problem is this site doesn't get updated automatically. Often the CBI Currency Auction and the exchange rates aren't posted for a couple of days.

I'm told that this site is hosted out of what ... Utah was it? Of course, the webmaster could be anywhere in the world.[/b][/size]

[color="#A0522D"][size="3"][font="Verdana"]So are you guys saying that when the rate comes out with the RV that it may not get posted on the Forex site until a day or so later???

Or are you just talking about the CBI website? [/font][/size][/color] :blink: Edited by honugirl

[quote name='Doc31' date='24 November 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1290626037' post='279977']
[size="3"][b]I think I'm on the same page with you ... wondering if the asian market would be the first to reflect a change?

The problem is this site doesn't get updated automatically. Often the CBI Currency Auction and the exchange rates aren't posted for a couple of days.

I'm told that this site is hosted out of what ... Utah was it? Of course, the webmaster could be anywhere in the world.[/b][/size]
[/quote]
Utah? Give me their address and I'll go knock on their door. :lol: B)

[quote name='nutmeg' date='24 November 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1290626403' post='279990']
I was talking about the CBI [img]http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Just had some USD exchanged this AM into IQD. CBI rate was 1175, executed by Warka. All seems status quo there.

iwas always under the impression that the asian market would find out the news first before the the US the reason was that the asian open prior too
the american trying to balance it out also there banks would be open before ours also just saying