Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD: I don’t know how else to say this… 11/24

ShawnW

passing along.....

November 24th, 2010 12:03 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBITS

All,

I’m hearing so much coming in every couple of hours that I can’t help but be excited about what is happening. Be aware guys… I can’t share specifics. For that I’m sorry. Keep your eyes on the Forex sites starting tonight please.

I’m NOT giving details, but I can’t believe what I’m hearing. This is NOT me ”pumping” anything. I’m confident we are part of something AMAZINGLY SPECIAL. We are witnessing history, and I have NO PROBLEM stating that! I’ve NEVER been more excited.

Timing, Date, and Rate are all “unknown” and I won’t go there. We will know when they are revealed. MOST of what is happening is NONE of our business, so there’s no reason to even share “specifics”. Stay patient, professional, and aware!

Go Dinar!

Can you give me the forex site that I can watch. Thanks

Well it's cocktail hour in Blighty, think I am pouring a large G & T!! Thanks Shawn, even if it's a rumour, doesn't do any harm to feel warm and fuzzy. Think I will be velly farm and wuzzy after this tumbler full LOLLY LOLs :)

P.S. Go get 'em Sunshine.

Edited by sessi
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

DD is not even on this site. Please refrain from such bitterness. This was brought over as information. nothing else. And here on this site please mind your manners.

Thank you! We should all see this site for what it is; a place to learn and use the info as we please. Kindness is much appreciated. :D

• Upvote 3

Well it's cocktail hour in Blighty, think I am pouring a large G & T!! Thanks Shawn, even if it's a rumour, doesn't do any harm to feel warm and fuzzy. Think I will be velly farm and wuzzy after this tumbler full LOLLY LOLs :)

P.S. Go get 'em Sunshine.

Nice thought.Great way to start my Thanksgiving,with a Goose & Cranberry that is.........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

Hey if Roger is excited, I am excited!!

The below is one of your post you did last month, whatever happened to this???

HEADS UP FOLKS !!

This was sent to me by my boss who is a Forex trainer...he has never been responsive like this before regarding the dinar...this folks is credable information. I have worked with him for a year and this is the first time he has ever sent information regarding the dinar as you know we are in the TRUST business. He would not have sent this if he did not have documentation beat his conversation. Links provided below.

If you don't invest you can't expect to gain. The flow of prosperity goes to those willing to receive. This may be your last chance offer.

Lynn

get your dinar from www.xxxxxxxxx.com after the RV it is too late he will not be selling but buying your dinar at the revalulated amount. Lets hope for 3.22 or more....awesome !!

Start getting ready to work

Jim

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:52 PM

Subject: FW: RV!!! must read !!!

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You got that secret intel too that you can't share with anyone because you are so special right, not you specifically for sharing. so no offense but I am so tired of info "they" got but it is too good to share

Here! Here! I agree wholeheartedly.

I dont think its a matter of too good to share because he is sharing....its more along the lines of not giving specifics so that 20,000 people dont try to contact a certain person all to ask them the same thing or to get them in trouble if they are in a position where they should be keeping their mouths shut.....

Frankly, he told us nothing. PERIOD.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4