Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Salim al: the balance is now complete and will vote for next week

Scooter39

Salim al: the balance is now complete and will vote for next week

2010-01-14 15:42:47 2010-01-14 15:42:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

بغداد ( إيبا ).. BAGHDAD (Iba) .. أكد عضو مجلس النواب سليم الجبوري أن الموازنة الاتحادية لعام 2010 اصبحت ألان كاملة وهناك بعض لاستفسارات التي احتاجت اللجنة القانونية أن تستكملها من خلال حوارها مع وزارة المالية. According to a member Council of Representatives proper Jubouri federal budget for 2010 is now complete and there are some questions that needed legal committee be completed through dialogue with the Ministry of Finance.

وقال الجبوري لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) أن الأسبوع المقبل سيشهد التصويت على قانون الموازنة الاتحادية إدراكا من المجلس بضرورة إقرارها والخشية من أن تغييرها قد يترتب علية أثار سلبية على الحياة المدنية للناس. Jubouri said told the independent press (Iba) that next week will vote on the budget bill, the Federal recognition of the need for approval and the fear that change may have a negative impact on the civic life of the people.

وأضاف هناك بعض النقاط الخلافية حول الموازنة ولكنها لا ترقى إلى مستوى اعتراض فريق كبير على نقاط أساسية في الموازنة. "There are some points of contention on the budget but does not live up to the level of objection to a great team at key points in the budget.

واشار إلى أن التصويت على الموازنة مرهون بحضور أعضاء مجلس النواب واكتمال النصاب القانوني حتى يقرر المجلس الثلاثاء المقبل أمر التصويت على الموازنة. He suggested that the vote on the budget depends on the presence of members of the House and a quorum until the Council decides next Tuesday is to vote on the budget.

يكر ان الحكومة اشارت الى ان بعض الكتل البرلمانية تعتمد تاخير اقرار الموازنة لاغراض انتخابية وللتأثير على عمل الحكومة ، فيما نفى اعضاء مجلس النواب ذلك.(النهاية)/11/ز/.. Wicker said the government indicated that some parliamentary blocs depends delay approving the budget for electoral purposes and to influence the work of the government, and denied that members of the House of Representatives. (End) / 11 / g / ..

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Deconomy%26id%3D19919&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgtIV4sKFhAv_vEfI37tsaelXui5g

This is a great post. I said this earlier in the week when somebody posted something simliar. "We will not see and RV until this is agreed upon and voted in." So far all those people still predicting a RV or ERM before this is voted in i hope you predict a date after the approval. Oh by the way these are my words in the quotes and I will be the First to predict something that won't happen. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.

I am curious about the text:

"Jubouri said told the independent press (Iba) that next week will vote on the budget bill, the Federal recognition of the need for approval and the fear that change may have a negative impact on the civic life of the people. "

What "change" is being referenced that may have a negative impact on the civic life of the people?

Its not rocket science, they cant approve a budget without knowing the value of the Dinar for example lets say they allow 1 billion for a project at todays rate then when the IQD RVs oops hold on thats now a lot more than we thought !!

My guess is they know the new rate already but are crossing the "T"s and dotting the "I"s to make sure everything is ready.

Just my opinion nothing to support that at all