Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculating on a Possible RV

GO RV!!

[size="5"]For trading purposes only I'm going with $2.43 at the open bell on December 17th....it it all has to do with the CBI and not the GOI... :blink: [/size]

For trading purposes only I'm going with $2.43 at the open bell on December 17th....it it all has to do with the CBI and not the GOI...

Read more:

I know momma and others have said , 'don't count your chickens before they hatch'. But i think it is reasonable to assume the probability that if the hen has 12 eggs in the nest, that at least 8 of those should hatch. RIGHT.

Well of Shabbi has stated the Iraqi economy could support an Rv of up to $12.00 . Then is it not reasonable for me to assume then the possibility that an $8.00 RV could occur. If i am going to speculate and dream of the RV. Then i am going for the 'goal'...... $8.00 is good , right.

Now a slap of reality hits me in the face,..... and i agree .86cents is ok. too.

• Upvote 3

Well now...this is the kind of posting that I like to read...people are having fun again.

We love all the opinions...we love all the information that we can reference OR NOT as we choose...unfortunately I have very little tolerance for negativity and need to remember that they have a right to their opinions also...even if I don't agree with them. I guess tolerance may be my word of the day...

I won't make a prediction but I am definitely hoping for ANY DAY NOW in the $3-$5 dollar range. Below that...I will be satisfied...above that and I will be jubilant!

Have a great Thanksgiving to all and remember to give thanks that we have the freedom to invest in this and state our opinions

• Upvote 4

I wanted to THANK those that work day and night to provide us with all the valuable information we are fortunate to have at our disposal SHOULD we choose to read a thread or even further comment on someone else's thread they started with information, intel, speculation, or their own personal opinions.

It's a shame how some people's "Time" they contribute can be easily dismissed by some people here.... WE really need to appreciate everyone who contributes. Check made a good point on his call Yesterday about the need for people to be "educated" on their investment - something he was very sincere about. He said he'd hate to hear anyone "ditch" some dinar last minute and regret it for the rest of their life because they may listen to or fear the "negative" aspects some raise on this investment periodically to shed doubt.

Again, when forming your opinion, remember a few things - there is NO magic date!!! It's a Government forming here - not a bunch of people calling banks to get "approval" and stalling the World... a lot of complicated pieces all have to come together in a window of time - we could be looking to far into the future - if even a week early. Why would we expect an announcement with SOLID information about an RV "BEFORE" it happens - it just doesn't make sense... they know they have to get the RV done - so why draw any more attention to it than needed. Also, as a young developing government - it would make sense that you would put out confusing media to surround your progress - the classic "drop or lower three zero's" articles we see on a DAILY basis.

Some of us see those and read them and just move on. It's only a matter of minutes that someone comes along and drops the "LOP" word and then the thread gets EXCITED by those that know better and those that want to doubt their investment that day. A lot of the doubters will end up circling back around later that day or the next morning and kind of laugh it off that they "read" too much into the mood of some words from a scripted article... Maybe they had a debate with their spouse earlier about the future of this investment and dropped their guard...

I'm just saying - enjoy the Holiday - if something happens in the next month - never mind day - or week. BE THANKFUL and make sure you SPREAD around some of your $$$ for those less fortunate this Holiday. Whenever that time comes - don't let the money get to your head and make sure you help those around you constantly.

I'm sure five years "after" and pay day.... I wouldn't be surprised to see the more charitable people will have retained a higher % of their wealth. Those that forget about that side could be more prone to letting the money get to their "head" and be the unfortunate "Broke Lottery Winner" statistic. Use every day you have on this Earth to do something with a purpose that you will be proud of passing on as a true legacy to your name or family.

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Oh yeah for FUN you can post a DATE and RATE and any little brief or long statement you want to add as your own personal opinion or "rumor"... I'll start with pure speculation and throw out Thursday - rate of $3.50 - similar to Kuwait. Lot of speculation about a "Big" day for Iraq on Thursday... and the added bonus of "sharing" a Holiday with the US :lol:

Oh yeah I'm also in the camp of "I'll take .86USD/ 1 Dinar and an RV in 2010 if that happens too! :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POST, YOU WROTE EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE.....

Happy Thanksgiving to All :):):)

Dec 23, 2010 rate of $3.59 B)B)B)

Edited by SAG
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the responses :twothumbs:

I thought I'd post something positive for us to all reflect on. I think sadly a lot of us may be a little unprepared for any "large" pay day we hope is on the horizon... I've made sure I keep in touch with a lot of my friends that are invested in Dinar and compare notes. I've learned the more you talk and share the more you learn. I've given them good investment ideas and they've made me reflect on some of my plans.

My goal is to provide jobs for some of my friends that are unemployed and start my own business (again). I also want to continue to make good on my promise to support the troops and their families that fight for us around the world. I also stay committed to sharing my time and money with those who may have lost a loved one - a son, daughter, father or mother - in combat. I pledged to a friend/veteran to serve my country as he talked me out of joining the Marines. He told me if I could stay (home) and be productive and help and educate my fellow citizens on the importance of supporting our troops locally - helping their families out, visiting wounded soldiers in hospitals, etc. - that my contribution to my Country would be FAR better served locally than fighting abroad!

I encourage everyone to dedicate themselves to a worthy cause or similar goal that you become passionate about. You would be surprised how one random act of kindness a day will benefit the lives around you - no matter how small or significant the act may seem - it will eventually impact those around you EXPONENTIALLY!

Stay positive. Keep the faith and GO RV!!!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Edited by GO RV!!
  • Upvote 4