Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contracter Newsletter

pokerplayer

Just came in about 15 min ago

pp

I'm sorry to report that nothing really significant or

noteworthy occurred during the last Iraqi Parliament

meeting. I feel they made very little progress. The

Parliament reviewed government letters and discussed

council committees membership, the council statute,

working hours from Sunday to Thursday. That's pretty

much it.

This coming Thursday is the expected day that the

President, Talabani will give the Prime Minister

Maliki the official letter. If you've been following

and staying current with my postings (while others

were celebrating and thinking it was a done deal) you

would know that I stated that the government was yet to

be formed. My intel was correct. The government of Iraq

is still trying to form their government and

unfortunately, the process will be long.

According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Iraq

government must be formed and seated by the end of

January 2011.

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

pp

much it.

January 2011.

If you are posting A/C you should have posted the entire post he wrote. He says nothing til next year. BOO HOO

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

pp

much it.

January 2011.

You don't have to post..the whole email...just see AC...we would know..he was saying NO RV...for this year at least.....

Very negative ..... <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is another paragraph in A/C post. I am not sure what to think anymore. :unsure:

I would like to say that if you’re expecting anything dramatic to occur within Iraq(in terms of finances or currency changes)before the end of the year, I would advise you all to sit back and relax and not look to this year (2010) as a year for any dramatic development's. Focus on next year based on the information I have written in this post and others

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Then what about all the fuss _ 15days from nov11th? for the official letter to be given to Maliki from the President over there>>> so is that BS ? OR is the Contitutional law just the BS? i would like to know where AC gets all his Infomation..where are his links?? Just asking a question .. that's all... because AC is saying not until the end of Jan..... where is he getting that month from... ??? i know i know rumors rumors.... but just thought i would ask... <_< even though i will not get any answers from AC...

Keep the faith my Dinar Family

• Upvote 2

Then what about all the fuss _ 15days from nov11th? for the official letter to be given to Maliki from the President over there>>> so is that BS ? OR is the Contitutional law just the BS? i would like to know where AC gets all his Infomation..where are his links?? Just asking a question .. that's all... because AC is saying not until the end of Jan..... where is he getting that month from... ??? i know i know rumors rumors.... but just thought i would ask... <_< even though i will not get any answers from AC...

I agree with you on this one. He never has links or none that I have ever seen. Some of what he says does make sense but most other is nonsense. I will have to quit thinking about this dinar if he is correct. If nothing happens by Dec 31 then we know the gurus are ALL WRONG that have been telling us any day now for months.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

AC also said that the elections last Thursday would not happen. Notice how when he is dead arse wrong, he just ignores it and moves on to more negativity.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Kimjackie... yes it will be interesting... in the end... im hoping AC is wrong and it's before the end of Jan B) ... im still waiting to see what the 25th will bring .. if Malilki gets his letter or will there be another delay for some reason. If the letter is not given then... maybe i will forget about it too myself until next year.

• Upvote 1

I know it's painful....but the "FACT" is AC has been the only one right ...so far...OUCH!!!!

Thats pure BS. AC was the negative one that said we were NOWHERE close to having a goverment mere days before the reports said otherwise on fox,abc, etc. AC be negative and have us all subscribe to hie precious ''newsletter''. In short...he's a negative nobody with no real intel. I've got some intel on where he can stick his negativity.....but i'll keep it RESPECT :angry: FUL

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I don't have a history with JC's post but I read the entire letter on DD. He indicates that M will be asked to form a government. M will have his time period to do so according to the constitution. From what I read, everything is preceeding however there is opposition, difficulties and hurdles in setting the government. Is this a news flash? Of course, there are problems in setting up a new government but it appears as though they are hitting or working to hit the dates written in the Constitution. Everyone pull your head out of whatever oriface your have it in and look at this with some common sense. What's the problem with an RV in the first quarter of next year? Or at anytime next year as long as there is a functional, representative government. Everyone should be concerned if this thing (government) doesn't get put together. You think we'll have it bad day if we lose a long shot inverstment? Think of the turmoil the Iraqi's will go through if these guys screw up.

I want this to happen yesterday but as long as it has a chance to RV I'm content. We're trying to hit a home run of a life time with the RV. Relax. If you can't run with the big dogs then stay under the poarch!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the guru's are always wrong....you'll catch on

as for AC having links....how do you expect someone to have a link to a meeting they were at and reporting from?

Most of what he posts has no links....it's not from the newspapers it's from intel, business contacts and just being there

I agree with you on this one. He never has links or none that I have ever seen. Some of what he says does make sense but most other is nonsense. I will have to quit thinking about this dinar if he is correct. If nothing happens by Dec 31 then we know the gurus are ALL WRONG that have been telling us any day now for months.

Not painful, it's the only FACT,...he always seem to be only one who knows what's going on

I know it's painful....but the "FACT" is AC has been the only one right ...so far...OUCH!!!!

Edited by Ha Ha Ha
  • Upvote 7

the problem is people want to beleive who they want to beleive and follow who they want to follow. sometimes they get blinded, and when something is said or posted that goes against what they truly beleive they can't accept it. when someone wants something to happen so bad they will grasp at anything that gives them hope it is about to happen, even if they have been down the same road before only to be dissapointed time and time again. AC has been about the only one who has been going against the others who have been predicting an rv on almost a daily basis. so far he has been right. i wish at least one of the others would have been right already and this was over but they haven't. just because AC has so far been right as far as no RV yet doesn't mean he knows more than any one else does. i'm sure he has his followers just as the other gurus do. and he just so happens to be going the opposite direction as the others. i don't follow anyone, as far as i'm concerned they are just like you and me, they don't know nothing and for what ever reason they are doing what they do. it will happen when it happens and no one can change that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

INCORRECT.

I just went back and referenced his last posting and in fact, he mentions only that it

may be postponed, never that it was never going to occur. He wasn't wrong.

AC also said that the elections last Thursday would not happen. Notice how when he is dead arse wrong, he just ignores it and moves on to more negativity.

• Upvote 7

People will believe what they want to. I believe this currency will RV. Will there be a lop?? Will we make millions?? NO ONE knows the answers to those two questions. As to the timing of a first ever Democratic elected Government in Iraq to be finished forming???, IMO I think they are moving along at a speed that they feel like is OK with them. Remember...this has never happened in this country. These guys think "Tribal" not logical. This is a brand new prcess for them. Just because they finish seating does not mean an automatic RV either. There are many documents that have been presented giving an "Outline" of the sequence of events to come. IMO none of those are set in stone and are conditional upon numerous factors. This will happen when it happens. I myself want it in 2010. I will not cry if it doesn't. Everybody stay positive and grounded and don't listen to negative crap no matter who says it. GO RV B)

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 2

You're right. I checked too. He never said it wasn't happening. AC has not been wrong.

He is esentially saying that "it is reported to have been cancelled, and STATES "I have yet to CONFIRM this with associates".

BLOG QUOTE:

"The Parliament meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 11 November. In light of what has occurred at the Tuesday Baghdad meeting, the Parliament meeting on Thursday has said to have been canceled. I have yet to confirm this with my associates."

INCORRECT.

I just went back and referenced his last posting and in fact, he mentions only that it

may be postponed, never that it was never going to occur. He wasn't wrong.

Edited by TAE
  • Upvote 6

Well excuse me but he was WRONG when he said there would not be a meeting two Thursdays ago. He said it may be postponed but if he has intel he should have known that fact since according to himself he seems to know everything else. Not only was there a meeting but a lot has been accomplished since that meeting.

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

the problem is people want to beleive who they want to beleive and follow who they want to follow. sometimes they get blinded, and when something is said or posted that goes against what they truly beleive they can't accept it. when someone wants something to happen so bad they will grasp at anything that gives them hope it is about to happen, even if they have been down the same road before only to be dissapointed time and time again. AC has been about the only one who has been going against the others who have been predicting an rv on almost a daily basis. so far he has been right. i wish at least one of the others would have been right already and this was over but they haven't. just because AC has so far been right as far as no RV yet doesn't mean he knows more than any one else does. i'm sure he has his followers just as the other gurus do. and he just so happens to be going the opposite direction as the others. i don't follow anyone, as far as i'm concerned they are just like you and me, they don't know nothing and for what ever reason they are doing what they do. it will happen when it happens and no one can change that.

Very good points! A/C posted opposite of all who said soon and he becomes right. That does not make him right however.(He is pretty negative for my own taste) Read it all yourself and make up your mind with logic if there is such a thing with this investment. I myself do not follow anyones information as better than another. We will see soon enough. Then everyone who was right at one time will be a hero. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WRONG!!!

Read up above! AC never said that. You're misquoting or either listening to someone else who misquoted, lied, whatever ya wanna call it.

investigate before you misquote

Also,..., how do you know what they accomplished at the meeting??!!,

You're in the States like you said earlier, while us contractors stay here in Iraq.

Isn't that what you wrote to desert medic & then wrote "LOL".

Well excuse me but he was WRONG when he said there would not be a meeting two Thursdays ago. Not only was there a meeting but a lot has been accomplished.

Edited by Ha Ha Ha
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

WRONG!!!

Read up above! AC never said that. You're misquoting or either listening to someone else who misquoted, lied, whatever ya wanna call it.

investigate before you misquote

Also,..., how do you know what they accomplished at the meeting??!!,

You're in the States like you said earlier, while us contractors stay here in Iraq.

Isn't that what you wrote to desert medic & then wrote "LOL".

I never said I know what happened at the meeting, it is clear they have moved their butts and started working hard so thats a great improvement in my book. I also prefer to be positive on this investment , not negative because negative not only ruins the taste of this investment but the rest of your life too. A/C may be correct on some things but he is a negative individual who cannot seem to find any empathy in what he writes. If I was to spend time with this person in real life I think I would have to hang myself. . If you believe what he says then you are more than welcome in my book. A/C is NOT always right , but neither are the gurus.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

As opposed to being dead arse wrong and moving on to more positivity? All of the gurus have been wrong, and most ignore their mistakes and move on. That's human nature. I don't care about positive or negative. I just want accurate information and so far AC has been as accurate as anybody IMO.

• Upvote 4

The"sky is falling" crowd love AC,they also take enjoyment telling young kids that Santa,Easter Bunny, & the Tooth Fairly do not exist. I have yet to read a post by AC that in my opinion is in anyway positive towards this investment. Every guru needs to know his clients and what buttons to push and AC surely has done his homework. I know none of his fans want to hear this but, a dark cloudy day is not perceived by many to be a beautifull day,and being a pessimist has never been defined as a realist or being grounded. Those who wish to see the positives in this investment may at times go overboard,but I think thats ok myself. Overall a positive outlook on this and life itself to me is a good thing.................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1