Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DECEMBER 1ST OR BUST!!

royboyterry

SO IS IT CLEAR TO SAY SINCE THE DEADLINE OF 2011 'S BUDGET IS DECEMBER 1ST ,IF WE DONT RV BY THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL DECEMBER FIRST OF NEXT YEAR?.....ANYONE???

Or perhaps even on another one of our National Holidays such as December 7, 2010. They seem to like doing things on days lilke Novemeber 11, 2010.biggrin.gif

The deadline is Dec 1st....but when have you known Iraq to follow deadlines? Everything is pointing to them having to do this by then....the million $ question is will they? So far they have had no repercussions for not following any deadlines and until they do then who knows what they are up to? Like I always say, lets keep praying and hoping but stay realistic at the same time...although, it would sure be great to give my kids a a huge Christmas this year while being able to bless so many others at the same time!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by Nicovetter71

I do not agree at all, they will have til 13-25-10 just to seat all the gov. Have you ever see them do something early??

This was just posted and it says that they have until the end of January. Don't know if this is credible or not but just passing it on...

The Latest Post from AC:

I'm sorry to report that nothing really significant or

noteworthy occurred during the last Iraqi Parliament

meeting. I feel they made very little progress. The

Parliament reviewed government letters and discussed

council committees membership, the council statute,

working hours from Sunday to Thursday. That's pretty

much it.

This coming Thursday is the expected day that the

President, Talabani will give the Prime Minister

Maliki the official letter. If you've been following

and staying current with my postings (while others

were celebrating and thinking it was a done deal) you

would know that I stated that the government was yet to

be formed. My intel was correct. The government of Iraq

is still trying to form their government and

unfortunately, the process will be long.

According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Iraq

government must be formed and seated by the end of

January 2011.

Then what about all the fuss _ 15days from nov11th? for the official letter to be given to Maliki from the President over there>>> so is that BS ? OR is the Contitutional law just the BS? i would like to know where AC gets all his Infomation..where are his links?? Just asking a question .. that's all... because AC is saying not until the end of Jan..... where is he getting that month from... ??? i know i know rumors rumors.... but just thought i would ask... even though i will not get any answers from AC...

Keep the faith my Dinar Family

I need to find their Constitution, and read it.... because AC is saying they have until the end of jan... "According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Iraq

government must be formed and seated by the end of

January 2011."

• Upvote 1

Passing the budget is just for them to allocate how much and where all the money is to go. The clock for Maliki's 30 days doesn't start till Thursday Nov. 25th. THEN he has 30 days to form. Don't expect an RV before he is finished forming his cabinet. If they do it earlier, then awesome. But this is IRAQ, and they NEVER do ANYTHING ON TIME. They drag out, and postpone all deadlines, so who's to say they will even meet the Dec 1st deadline for passing the budget. I believe the RV is on our doorstep, but will only happen when all the squabbling is settled over there. I'm not being a downer, just being realistic in the fact that they can, and will delay anything if possible.

Edited by thegente

I do not agree at all . . . 13-25-10 . . .

They just RV'd the freakin' calendar!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!?? I think this is just practice for them: 12 IQM (Iraqi Months) = 13 USM (United States Months)

Oh, never mind (in a Rosanna Anna Danna voice) . . . maybe they just did that to buy some more time.

• Upvote 1

SO IS IT CLEAR TO SAY SINCE THE DEADLINE OF 2011 'S BUDGET IS DECEMBER 1ST ,IF WE DONT RV BY THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL DECEMBER FIRST OF NEXT YEAR?.....ANYONE???

And how did you come up with December 1st.? Carlablum posted an article this morning that states by 12/31/10

Here is the link:

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

I have 2 things I'd like to ask about:

1. When we sent the delegation of McCain, Lieberman, Graham, etc.................were they just there for a "photo op"? Didn't they talk to these people about getting things done?

2. What is Iraq going to do about their starving widows and farmers? Nothing????????

I was being sarcastic... there is no deadline for an RV.....That was my point. Only deadlines for things that MIGHT make an RV possible. MIGHT is the key word as the CBI can RV anytime it wants. GOVERNMENT or no government...Budget or no budget.....Prime minister or no Prime Minister......SOOOOO trying to guess when an RV will happen based on these things is just VOODOO science. Remember when it was going to RV last year...none of these items was on the table or even talked about then...................NOW all of a sudden they are key elements to an RV??? WHAT's next that hasn't even been brought in to the discussion yet?? You can bet there will be something. RV happens when it happens.....Set the tea leafs off to the side and liberate yourselfs.

I was being sarcastic as well CRG. I myself just don't think they will get around to doing anything of substance for the country until all of their (GOI) selfish ends are met 1st. JMO