Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DECEMBER 1ST OR BUST!!

royboyterry

Then what about all the fuss _ 15days from nov11th? for the official letter to be given to Maliki from the President over there>>> so is that BS ? OR is the Contitutional law just the BS? i would like to know where AC gets all his Infomation..where are his links?? Just asking a question .. that's all... because AC is saying not until the end of Jan..... where is he getting that month from... ??? i know i know rumors rumors.... but just thought i would ask... even though i will not get any answers from AC...

Keep the faith my Dinar Family

I need to find their Constitution, and read it.... because AC is saying they have until the end of jan... "According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Iraq

government must be formed and seated by the end of

January 2011."

I have come to the conclusion that anything AC says should be taken with a LUMP of salt!!!! :angry:

• Upvote 1

This was just posted and it says that they have until the end of January. Don't know if this is credible or not but just passing it on...

NOT credible. The deadline is November 30th for the upcoming budget for 2011. Iraqi Supreme court nullifies the election if the government isn't seated by December 26th. Even THEY (The Iraqi government officials) can't be that stupid, as to lose all their perks, salaries and face prison time for contempt of court, can they? :blink::unsure::huh:

HEY...all these deadlines are not for an RV they are for everything BUT an RV. Don't get confused (not likely?) by seeing these deadlines for being for an RV...otherwise you'll just be disappointed over and over again. The IQD will RV someday relatively soon....your mixing apples to oranges with all these deadlines. If your crushed when a deadline comes and goes without an RV it's your own fault for not understanding how these things work.

BUT, there IS a deadline from the IMF to get their financial affairs in order, or they lose IMF funding, the Paris accord is pulled and civil war breaks out when everyone starves. The US then moves back in, adds Iraq as the 51st state, and we all get the benefit of the oil, but no Dinars. (Just kidding about the 51st state) :lol:

• Upvote 1

I still feel good about this week.What about this new holiday they created Nov.26 ? I know they said they aren't ready, but I don't believe it.

Or ,I feel somebody will RV this thing to give The Power to the People. They'll figure it out later.

Seems most of the Positive posters are away getting ready for Thanksgiving and a lot of folks here today need a Dinar Bump. :unsure:

:lol: I think that the UN, MOF, and the IMF, and even Shabibi from CBI are a bunch of pansies from mamby pamby land to allow this to go on as long as it has. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pansies? For the UN, good word. As far as the others maybe cold, uncaring, greedy, ruthless, self serving, self indulgent are more apt descriptions. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

IMHO,

The UN is about as weak as a wet paper bag so I wouldn't expect too much from them. Their words and plans are merely 'good ideas' and 'I hope they don't call our bluff... Damn, they did' type of antics that even Iraq doesn't even respect. I believe that the political/military might of the UN is not its' own entity but rather a composite of all the countries involved. Not a single one of them has the political will and/or military might to force Iraq to stick to a timetable. And thus the children run rampant down the ailes, knocking toys and target dates down to the ground and not so much as looking to clean up what mess was left behind. All the while, the UN says, "Iraq, get your stuff together and we'll forgive all of your previously broken toys and even give you new ones." Iraq, in turn, responds with sticking their thumbing its' nose, sticking its' tongue out and then proceeds to crap in its' diaper and then tells the UN to clean it up for them. Which of course, like the good parent that it is, it does. Spare the rod, spoil the child...

NOT credible. The deadline is November 30th for the upcoming budget for 2011. Iraqi Supreme court nullifies the election if the government isn't seated by December 26th. Even THEY (The Iraqi government officials) can't be that stupid, as to lose all their perks, salaries and face prison time for contempt of court, can they? :blink::unsure::huh:

Ok, so now we have heard Nov.25th/26, Nov.30th, Dec.1st, possibly Dec.7th, Dec31, end of Jan 2011......where did you get your info from? Just curious....but it would seem that there are WAY too many dates to know for sure.

JLA -

According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Iraq government must be formed and seated by the end of January 2011.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42419-december-1st-or-bust/#ixzz163LVS4ig

If you are correct, and I have no reason to doubt you, February 1, 2011 rolls around and the Iraqi Leaders have not formed & seated their government....what recourse do the Iraqi People have? Will they get their "investment" ( the leaders salaries ) back? Will they have to redo their vote and start this process anew? Who do they sue for breaches? ... last question rhetorical....

I guess my overall question is, "NOW WHAT?" ..... February 1, 2011..... :huh:

There is no rhyme or reason as to deadlines or expired contracts etc....case in point Iraq's 2010 budget was approved January 26 2010....It will get done when they are ready...stop trying to be Nostradamus

I wish I was Nostradamus, maybe then I would know!! :D

Oh well, we will all know soon enough...........

:blink: