Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* TerryK Chat: G.E.T. 11/19/10 NOVEMBER 20, 2010 12:42 AM ·

BIGBOI

* TerryK Chat: G.E.T. 11/19/10

NOVEMBER 20, 2010 12:42 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS · COMMENTS OFF

IM HEARING THAT SUNDAY IS THE DAY

WHO CARES WHAT THE RATE IS

IM HEARING HIGH

REAL HIGH

IM HEARING IN THE 8 RANGE

AND COULD BE HIGHER

I WILL CALL TODAY AND FIND OUT

I WAS TOLD 2 HOURS AFTER THE OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT

OK GOTTA RUN

WILL BE BACK LATER

BE GOOD

STAY GROUNDED

NOVEMBER 20, 2010 12:42 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS · COMMENTS OFF

IM HEARING THAT SUNDAY IS THE DAY

WHO CARES WHAT THE RATE IS

IM HEARING HIGH

REAL HIGH

IM HEARING IN THE 8 RANGE

AND COULD BE HIGHER

I WILL CALL TODAY AND FIND OUT

I WAS TOLD 2 HOURS AFTER THE OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT

OK GOTTA RUN

WILL BE BACK LATER

BE GOOD

STAY GROUNDED

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Don't "they" usually bail the night before on their predictions??? I would think this is at LEAST encouraging.... I mean if you say it's going down Tomorrow... I would think a week or two would be in the works unless it's just one huge conspiracy of disinformation....

Just saying, usually you start to hear the "next Weekend" stories by now...

Hoping the RV hits SOON!

- Fresh :lol:

• Upvote 2

Why does anyone even look at these TK rumor or chat posts? Seriously....I mean, even if it's just for entertainment, SOME are gonna get excited about it. True, we all are hoping,realistically at least, for a $3+ rate. And we know that his outrageous rates of $5-$8(? :wacko: )+ are completely ridiculous. BUT, that puts those numbers in our heads and makes us subconsciously hope for them. Then when a more realistic rumor comes out of a $3 rate or even the $0.86 rate, there's a subconscious state of denial or rejection from it. Whenever I see "TK" in the title of the thread, I automatically pass it up. I just had to come in here to say this,lol :lol::P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know I know, I said I do not come into a TK thread. But I'm curious.....is there actually ONE person out there that believes him???????? :blink::wacko::shakehead:

You don't believe him???!!!??? C'mon... He is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.....I think he is FOS, but if it turns out to be right, he would be OK in my book when it's all over. I could PROBABLY survive on an $8 RV :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

Edited by getrdone
  • Upvote 1

Come on TK get off your ego prideful self-elevated high and get real. You are putting people in a very bad mood , besides getting everyone's hope and dreams are being dashed against the seashore of depression and despair. People spending hard earned $$ for this dream ride to come true so enough already with the bad intel and stop making all these erroneous sink-hole pipe dreams of yours saying RV at $8. Ehough with that junk.

• Upvote 1