Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW INFO FROM REV. DAN

MattDinar

RevDan is a very honest, but sometimes excitable person. I have spoken with him several times by phone, and while his intentions are very honorable, he can get led astray at times. He would never ever tell a fib knowingly, but in retrospect he doe's know some powerful people. Maybe not in the dinar world, but powerful none the less. Yes RevDan is a very nice guy.

Just my take, pp

Everything that is said on these sites is speculation so does it really matter who this guy is? How many of you has ever met? I know that once this thing is over...I personally will be too busy with my finical plans to think about any of these sites!!! So let me say in advance, SEE YA!!!!

• Upvote 2

Everything that is said on these sites is speculation so does it really matter who this guy is? How many of you has ever met? I know that once this thing is over...I personally will be too busy with my finical plans to think about any of these sites!!! So let me say in advance, SEE YA!!!!

Hasta la pasta. Bye B)

I think it will be announced on the 21st/22ND but will be about the 25 to the 28th before it goes into effect. They will stop selling the Dinar upon the announcement and the dealers will have to account for what they still hold immediately. They where not given a extention from the IMF they may have gotten one from the courts in country but the IMF told them NO MORE EXTENTIONS.WE AR THERE FINALLY,Rev Dan YOU CAN POST THIS IF YOU LIKE I AM JUST TOO BUSY TODAY In a message dated 11/20/2010 11:01:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,

OH YEAH. Too busy to post the RV date huge news. SURE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just remember that Iraq is 8 hrs ahead of the US.

It is Sunday there already 0800, hopefully we will see GREAT NEWS when CBI opens this morning. :woot::woot::woot:

Then all will be able to turn to their spouce and :hug::hug::hug:

Does CBI open up on a Sunday?? I know it's not the US, but they're pretty religious over there. What is their Sunday(Holy Day)?

Their week is Sunday through Thursday. They open at 10:00 Iraq time which is 1:00 AM Central in the US.

I still don't see any RV happening within the next 3 weeks, going by what that article said that 3 people here posted.

At a time when nongovernmental economic establishments called for expediting approving of the next year's (2011) budget and cutting down the operational expenditures to reach the lowest rate of deficit, Othman al-Juhayshi, member of the Iraqi parliament for the Al-Iraqiya list, said that the political blocs have agreed at the meeting held last Saturday to complete the formation of the parliamentary committees and authorize the Financial Committee to study the budget for next year to approve it within the next few weeks afterthe blessed Id al-Adha.

All-be-it "nongovernmental economic establishments".... the blocs agreed, this says. :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think it will be announced on the 21st/22ND but will be about the 25 to the 28th before it goes into effect. They will stop selling the Dinar upon the announcement and the dealers will have to account for what they still hold immediately. They where not given a extention from the IMF they may have gotten one from the courts in country but the IMF told them NO MORE EXTENTIONS.WE AR THERE FINALLY,Rev Dan YOU CAN POST THIS IF YOU LIKE I AM JUST TOO BUSY TODAY In a message dated 11/20/2010 11:01:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,

Guess this is not true either :(

In the orginial post on this thread, the letter was sent to Rev. Dan. It is not his words. They are someone else' words.....now who could he be getting information from.... that's what i want to know. Who is the source ,.... the true source.

But I need to tell him/her....... you missed it. No rate announced on the 21 or 22. Sorry. We are still waiting.