Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW INFO FROM REV. DAN

MattDinar

...turns out the mortgage company doesn't like to be paid in dinar...

I looked at them like this wink.gif , and they looked at me like this angry.gif

Well once you cash in your dinar then I'm sure you'll look like this emot-eek.gif, then after the initial shock you'll look like this emot-woot.gif, then you can walk into your mortgage company looking like th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif, and as you leave and they look like emot-worship.gif, then you can turn around before walking out the door like emot-wave.gifemot-shakehead.gifemot-wave.gif

• Upvote 15

Well once you cash in your dinar then I'm sure you'll look like this emot-eek.gif, then after the initial shock you'll look like this emot-woot.gif, then you can walk into your mortgage company looking like th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif, and as you leave and they look like emot-worship.gif, then you can turn around before walking out the door like emot-wave.gifemot-shakehead.gifemot-wave.gif

Hilarious guys!! This was the best one of the day so far. I'm cracking up still. SOI, hopefully your wife will be like :hug: & :woot: soon.

• Upvote 5

I have never seen a chat/rumor from Rev. Dan........is this something new for him to be doing?

Furthermore, where is he getting this info? Does he have contacts as well?

Is he really a reverend?

Just curious......I hope & pray he is right!!

Thanks for the happy feely post!

Maybe it's Lieutenant Dan , and he's just really excited he got his magic legs!!!! Hope it's true!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I have not heard of Rev. Dan does anyone have any input as to his reliability?

Thanks Guys.

RevDan is a very honest, but sometimes excitable person. I have spoken with him several times by phone, and while his intentions are very honorable, he can get led astray at times. He would never ever tell a fib knowingly, but in retrospect he doe's know some powerful people. Maybe not in the dinar world, but powerful none the less. Yes RevDan is a very nice guy.

Just my take, pp

• Upvote 1

Trust ME, trust me muwahahahahaha. I'm a Dan too and don't think for a minute that I won't raz ya. Muwahahahaha. ;)

Hey Sun City. How did you get my wife's picture? That's one of her nicer looks too. :o

She's behind me isn't she. :unsure:B)

I thought it was appropriate after reading the previous posts! :lol:

sorry I did not say this up front rev. dan goes by pop on here from time to time.. he emails me now and then and has never given me a date before so I am goes to go with this .. I TOO HOPE THAT HE IS RIGHT AND i THINK HE IS.. EVERYTHING ADDS UP.. H e is a good man..

REV. DAN......................................

HE IS A GOOD MAN, AND A MAN OF GOD AT THAT~ :twothumbs:

THAT MAKES HIM OKAY IN MY BOOK. :woot:

HIS HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, I HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT HIM. :twothumbs::wave: .

FROM ONE CHRISTIAN TO ANOTHER :lol::bow:

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES. :bow: AND THIS GREAT COUNTRY THAT WE LIVE IN. :wave:

IT MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT, IT MAY HAVE IT'S FLAWS. BUT THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME. :twothumbs:

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 4

RevDan is a very honest, but sometimes excitable person. I have spoken with him several times by phone, and while his intentions are very honorable, he can get led astray at times. He would never ever tell a fib knowingly, but in retrospect he doe's know some powerful people. Maybe not in the dinar world, but powerful none the less. Yes RevDan is a very nice guy.

Just my take, pp

;)

Might be something to this... especially the part about the 25th... back in late 2007 or early 2008.,.. someone did research on the dates and number of time the Iraqis changed the value of their currency... they posted about a dozen dates.... with the exception of the 2003 war and one other date... all changes came on the last working Thursday of the month... IF, Thursday was

a holiday then the change was on the Wednesday... still comes out to the last working day of the month... Just an observation from past posts... If I remember correctly iw was posted on an old site: Dinarrumors.com Anyway, it was posted.