Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW INFO FROM REV. DAN

MattDinar

I think it will be announced on the 21st/22ND but will be about the 25 to the 28th before it goes into effect. They will stop selling the Dinar upon the announcement and the dealers will have to account for what they still hold immediately. They where not given a extention from the IMF they may have gotten one from the courts in country but the IMF told them NO MORE EXTENTIONS.WE AR THERE FINALLY,Rev Dan YOU CAN POST THIS IF YOU LIKE I AM JUST TOO BUSY TODAY In a message dated 11/20/2010 11:01:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,

That would be so great! With posts like these its hard NOT toget excited!

• Upvote 4

I have never seen a chat/rumor from Rev. Dan........is this something new for him to be doing?

Furthermore, where is he getting this info? Does he have contacts as well?

Is he really a reverend?

Just curious......I hope & pray he is right!!

Thanks for the happy feely post!

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

This implies there would be up to a week of sort of a currency freeze. Not detrimental to us in the states, but what would that do to the Iraqi people? Hmmm, in any case, I would have a REAL hard time working that week!!laugh.gifwink.gif

Wait, you've been working an actual job???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding... Kind of...

- Fresh :D

• Upvote 1

I've been researching everywhere I can think of, as many of you have. I not a betting man. But, I'm sure we are closer to the RV than we may think. Keep the faith and please be smart. When it hits keep your new found joy very low key. Additionally, if I wrong it will be the first since 1955!!!! :blink:

• Upvote 3

....turns out my wife would like to stay in this house....

She looks like thisangry.gif ......

....all the time....

laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Two questions.

1. Does your wife know mine?

2. Do they get together and compare notes.

The reason I ask is just about everytime you describe yours :angry: ,I swear you're descibing mine :angry: and when I ask her I get. <_<B)

• Upvote 4

I have never seen a chat/rumor from Rev. Dan........is this something new for him to be doing?

Furthermore, where is he getting this info? Does he have contacts as well?

Is he really a reverend?

Just curious......I hope & pray he is right!!

Thanks for the happy feely post!

He is a rev.and a mayor if I am correct. The people who got him into this have Mid east connection and made money on the KWD. I may be wrong about this. If so I think he has screen name of Pop. Sorry if I am wrong. This is as believable as anything else that has been said. B)