Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pics of Dinar

ceress

Just found this on another site.

YOU COULD HAVE FOUND THAT HERE ON THIS SITE, I HAVE ALL THOSE NOTES , PLUS ALL THE COINS FROM KURDISH 2006 AND IRAQ COINS ALL NEW. GIVE US A PICTURE OF THE NEW CURRENCY WITH THE KURDISH LANGUAGE ON IT , AND THEN YOU GOT SOMETHING GOOD TO SHOW US. JUST SAYING GO RV biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Besides what has already been mentioned, the bills shown are not enough. If the dinar RVs to be equal with the US dollar, for example, they'll need smaller bills than that. How could we ever survive doing business if the smallest bill is a $50? Won't work. Somebody show me the smaller bills, then I'll start getting excited.

Jug, I bet if we were to hang out, we'd have a great time!! You seem to have the same sense of humor as me, but you always beat me to them!!

Know Moral Eyes

Once oil field, always oil field. Something about it warps your mind forever. :P I so love being warped. :lol:

There better be a post RV party. For certain and for sure. B)

Edited by JugDawg1