Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which Banks in Canada will buy dinars???

prosperityclub

Hello everyone,

Could someone name the banks in Canada that they know for certain will buy dinars? I read a post that said TD (Toronto Dominion) bank sells dinars, so that obviously must mean that they will also buy dinars. If not, please feel free to correct me on this.

I visited the Bank of Montreal today and they told me that they would have to send my dinars off to the Collections Dept for 90 days to verify them. Needless to say, I was very surprised by that comment. I spoke to someone today, and they said they will not deal with Iraq, because they have a poor relationship with them, and they even made a call to American Express for me while I was there, and the answer was still no when they got off the phone with them. I'm not sure what the conversation was on the phone, though.

I prefer to cash in at a bank, but I will also leave Ali as an option if I cannot cash in at a bank where I live.

If you are a dinar holder and plan to cash in at your bank in Canada, please let me know which bank that would be. The Banks closest to where I live are RBC, BMO, TD and Scotia Bank. I welcome and appreciate any replies, as it seems that I am in an awkward position right now.

prosperityclub

• Downvote 1

I'm going to check out at least half a dozen banks tomorrow, and if I do not get any good news back about cashing in my dinars with them, then I may have to consider Adam's VIP group. Ali has an excellent reputation, but I still prefer a bank, because it is safer, and this is normally where financial transactions take place. Wish me luck!! :)

I deal with the Royal Bank and spoke with them today.... the IQD is still not showing as a tradeable currency and doesnt appear on their charts so therefore they will do no transactions with them. She did indicate that once a currency is recognized globally it can and probably will be added to their charts.

• Upvote 1

[quote name=Tammi :)' date='16 November 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1289969717' post='268190]

I deal with the Royal Bank and spoke with them today.... the IQD is still not showing as a tradeable currency and doesnt appear on their charts so therefore they will do no transactions with them. She did indicate that once a currency is recognized globally it can and probably will be added to their charts.

Hello Tammi :),

Thank you so much for replying back, now I can sleep better tonight! :lol: The Royal Bank of Canada is the next bank I plan to visit tomorrow, so what you told me here is wonderful news, and very reassuring! :twothumbs:

prosperityclub

Interesting that people have confirmed TD Bank to buy dinars back. On the West Coast here, I have checked with several branches and they will not deal with the IQD. I also checked with HSBC and CIBC, neither of them will buy. Perhaps I should check again, as I checked a few months back. I would also look for posts by pokerplayer as he is knowledgeable in the Canadian markets. Dinartrade is good option, dinartrade is supposed to be opening a branch too in Vancouver and a couple other places in Canada, but I think they are airports (not so safe).

Would love to see what you find out prosperityclub and I will recheck later this week and update you with my findings.

• Upvote 1

Interesting that people have confirmed TD Bank to buy dinars back. On the West Coast here, I have checked with several branches and they will not deal with the IQD. I also checked with HSBC and CIBC, neither of them will buy. Perhaps I should check again, as I checked a few months back. I would also look for posts by pokerplayer as he is knowledgeable in the Canadian markets. Dinartrade is good option, dinartrade is supposed to be opening a branch too in Vancouver and a couple other places in Canada, but I think they are airports (not so safe).

Would love to see what you find out prosperityclub and I will recheck later this week and update you with my findings.

MicBain, I am not surprised by your findings. I checked all of them, and none of them will deal with IQD. I have a feeling that once the dinar revalues, they will want our business, because of the potential profits from exchanging through them. And, if the response if still the same, we still have other options, like what you said with Dinartrade. Another excellent dealer is Dinarbanker, but I believe their fees are higher than Ali's of Dinartrade.

Both of them have good reputations and are members of BBB.

I thought about Adam's VIP Group, but I don't know exactly how the exchange would be done, although I have an idea.

It would be great if Dinar Trade would open another office in Toronto Because we live close to there. We live in London,Ont.

Dinar Trade has 1 location for Canadian dinar holders which would be in Vancouver, B.C.

https://www.dinartrade.com/

Dinar Banker has 3 locations for Canadian dinar holders which would be in 1) Vancouver 2) Calgary, 3) Toronto

http://www.dinarbanker.com/

So, it looks like Dinar Banker has a location close to you, but Dinar Trade is a little further out.

• Upvote 1

I did not know they have one in vancouver. I couldn't find the listing on their site. Where does it show this?

Thanks for the update.

Vancouver is one of the cash in locations that Ali plans to open when the dinar revalues. It's not listed on their site, it's listed in the cash in procedures sent to your e-mail address.

I read in another post that Ali deals with (RBC) and if you need to cash in and live out of the country than where his office is you get in touch with his office and setup an appointment at your local Rbc Branch and you can get the same rate $150 per million fee instead of paying the bank spread which will be more!

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I am brand new to this site and in British Columbia. I contacted dinar Trade and they said they do not have an office in Vancouver per say! however Quote: "If there is a significant increase in the value of the dinar then our sister company. Dinar UK www.dinaruk.com would have a location in Vancouver! Canada". I have not had a chance to look them up but it is an option,

I have set up two new bank accounts in RBC but got a full run around from their 1-800 call Center and in fact they hung up on me after getting the "company line" on not trading in Iraqi dinar as it is not on their exchange list and too volatile. That they would have to ship all my dinar somewhere for evaluation against fraud etc.

I really hope that the powered that be on this site give us full details and contact people for our banks to call to verify the arrangements that have been made.

Very much appreciated.

Laura