Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is there anyone else refreshing this sites page every 30 seconds

jg1

Just wondering if ithere s anyone else refreshing this sites page every 30 seconds.

I am doing it manualy now. Is there any way to do it automaticly.

I' m getting ready to make it a short day and week here at work.

As soon as I see RV'd im outa here.

I'm at work, so I write up an invoice and then go back to check in. I think I'll have myself committed if I start sleeping here in front of the computer.

I feel better now, knowing I am not the only one. Thanks for the positive feedback. If you are a VIP member we should be getting a email also, so I am checking that too. Good luck to everyone.

• Upvote 1

In answer to your ....be right back....

Ok I am back ........ your question, I would say that .........Be right back......

Ok I am back ......that there is nothing wrong with..... be right back.......

Ok back...........with checking for new updates every .........be right back.....

Back........every so often, Just make sure it............be right back......

ok back .............it does not get out ..........be right back.......

ok I am back ............out of hand. Does that make........be right back.....

ok back.......any sense? What was the question? ok got to go......

• Upvote 4

Fun post!! I'm totally guilty!! It's fun to see all the information come through. This is quite possibly one of the most exciting times we will experience in our lifetimes!! (Refresh now) ;):D

Much Love,

George

"When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know Peace."

-Bob Marley

Fun post!! I'm totally guilty!! It's fun to see all the information come through. This is quite possibly one of the most exciting times we will experience in our lifetimes!! (Refresh now) ;):D

Much Love,

George

"When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know Peace."

-Bob Marley

Its wierd, I dont even watch the news anymore. I'm not even intrested. I just log into this site and watch whats going on, and the nice people making comments also. Happy thanksgiving.

Oh...you know that's me. I just keep hitting the "What's new?" button. I like the little gizmo that brings me right to the last post that I have read in any given thread. I get a little frustrated with the multitude of thank-you posts...but I know that people want to express their gratitude for knowledge brought down to us from folks in the know. I'm even more frustrated that we don't have more factoids from people right there in Iraq...but hey, it's not my rear on the line out there, I see them laying low.

Now there's going to be a four-day holiday? When will their banks reopen? What am I going to do with myself?

It's bad to be so obsessed, but here I am...smitten.

In answer to your ....be right back....

Ok I am back ........ your question, I would say that .........Be right back......

Ok I am back ......that there is nothing wrong with..... be right back.......

Ok back...........with checking for new updates every .........be right back.....

Back........every so often, Just make sure it............be right back......

ok back .............it does not get out ..........be right back.......

ok I am back ............out of hand. Does that make........be right back.....

ok back.......any sense? What was the question? ok got to go......

OH THAT IS TOO DAYUM FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUGHING HARD HERE!

YOUR HUMOR IS WICKED!!!!!

OH GAWWWWDD!!

I'm laughing sooo hard, I'm crying!

hehehehe!