Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII Sanctions

Chancy949

It was my understanding that the Chapter VII sanctions had to be lifted before an RV could happen. The reason their currency is not openly traded is because of the sanctions. I am reading all of these posts that say the RV will happen with in days because the GOI is now seated, yet no one is talking about this point. Did I miss something?

Thanks!! :blink:

It was my understanding that the Chapter VII sanctions had to be lifted before an RV could happen. The reason their currency is not openly traded is because of the sanctions. I am reading all of these posts that say the RV will happen with in days because the GOI is now seated, yet no one is talking about this point. Did I miss something?

Thanks!! :blink:

Chapter 7 has been approved for removal with guidelines. Yes the currency was part of that and the Oil for food was the other. God Bless.

• Upvote 12

SteveI... Where did you get that information? I have never heard that. They still have the Kuwait debt, the oil metering systems are still only halfway done, they still have to work on some weapons agreements, there are still other outstanding Kuwait issues with border disputes, remains and treasures returned from the war. Amongst other things. DFI modification is still being worked out to try and protect Iraq from creditors. France and Iraq are trying to move ch. 7 to vote but one of the big issues was they didn't have a fully represented and seated government. That is simply one thing off the list.

Chancey949.... You are absolutely right. It makes more sense to remove Ch. 7 first then to RV the currency. They should go hand in hand and many have speculated that they would follow one another. After all, the main goal is to get the currency internationally recognized. If it is not... how on Earth is anyone going to cash in their new found millions? The USA isn't going to give it to you if it isn't internationally recognized. How are we going to get it from Iraq? They don't have enough in their reserves to even pay for their budget deficit.

I respect everyone's opinions and I love the enthusiasm everyone has in their hearts right now... but the Guru's are not correct on an immediate RV following the seating of Parliament. Many of them are saying within the next 10 days. Maliki still has 30 days to get his government and appointments set and approved according to the constitution. We still have a ways to go unfortunately in my opinion.

The only thing I find interesting is Doc31's zero cash days. Makes me think we could see a small move in the currency to adjust the purchasing power slightly for the people of Iraq but not a move designed for international currency recognition. It would be similar to what Shabibi did before. Maybe a couple hundred points down to 900, 800, 700 etc. Who knows... anything could happen but I don't see the RV we all hope for happening anytime soon. This is only an opinion. I am not stating it matter-of-factly like many a guru. I would encourage your intelligent responses and counters versus throwing red rocks. :D

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 5

SteveI... Where did you get that information? I have never heard that. They still have the Kuwait debt, the oil metering systems are still only halfway done, they still have to work on some weapons agreements, there are still other outstanding Kuwait issues with border disputes, remains and treasures returned from the war. Amongst other things. DFI modification is still being worked out to try and protect Iraq from creditors. France and Iraq are trying to move ch. 7 to vote but one of the big issues was they didn't have a fully represented and seated government. That is simply one thing off the list.

Chancey949.... You are absolutely right. It makes more sense to remove Ch. 7 first then to RV the currency. They should go hand in hand and many have speculated that they would follow one another. After all, the main goal is to get the currency internationally recognized. If it is not... how on Earth is anyone going to cash in their new found millions? The USA isn't going to give it to you if it isn't internationally recognized. How are we going to get it from Iraq? They don't have enough in their reserves to even pay for their budget deficit.

I respect everyone's opinions and I love the enthusiasm everyone has in their hearts right now... but the Guru's are not correct on an immediate RV following the seating of Parliament. Many of them are saying within the next 10 days. Maliki still has 30 days to get his government and appointments set and approved according to the constitution. We still have a ways to go unfortunately in my opinion.

The only thing I find interesting is Doc31's zero cash days. Makes me think we could see a small move in the currency to adjust the purchasing power slightly for the people of Iraq but not a move designed for international currency recognition. It would be similar to what Shabibi did before. Maybe a couple hundred points down to 900, 800, 700 etc. Who knows... anything could happen but I don't see the RV we all hope for happening anytime soon. This is only an opinion. I am not stating it matter-of-factly like many a guru. I would encourage your intelligent responses and counters versus throwing red rocks. :D

My quote to you is factual and just not my opinion. Perhaps a few others that are close to this will confirm this. Thank you and God Bless.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My quote to you is factual and just not my opinion. Perhaps a few others that are close to this will confirm this. Thank you and God Bless.

Thanks Steve. Good enough for me, I trust in the way you share your info and I don't believe that you would make a "factual" statement without a factually based source of information.

Peace

Steve is infact correct. The UN requires that Iraq reval their currency to at least be equal to the USD. You can go back and review the comments from the last UN meeting about Chapter 7 to verify this info. Great job Steve and as always, you are right on target.

Thank you. I have asked the thread on the STEVEI RV to be shut down and closed. This the most ridicules thing I have ever seen. Only the people on the phone the other day know what is going on. Thank you and God Bless you and your family. Stay safe my friend.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Chapter 7 has been approved for removal with guidelines. Yes the currency was part of that and the Oil for food was the other. God Bless.

Sorry Steve but you are mistaken...the UN controls chapter 7 and the UN has no authority over their monitory policy....a RV has nothing to do with chapter 7...it just doesn't work that way...the remaining issues all pertain to Kuwait....its pretty easy to verify if you try looking it up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only thing I find interesting is Doc31's zero cash days. Makes me think we could see a small move in the currency to adjust the purchasing power slightly for the people of Iraq but not a move designed for international currency recognition. It would be similar to what Shabibi did before. Maybe a couple hundred points down to 900, 800, 700 etc. Who knows... anything could happen but I don't see the RV we all hope for happening anytime soon. This is only an opinion. I am not stating it matter-of-factly like many a guru. I would encourage your intelligent responses and counters versus throwing red rocks. biggrin.gif

I thought the recent contract signed between Iraq and Kuwait, pertaining to natural gas, was supposed to take care of the rest of the misunderstandings between the two. Just a guess, but I thought I read that somewhere. I do believe you are right on about the possible timeline with the Dinar. Governments over there take time to form. An RV by the end of the week, or in ten days, is ridiculous to even speculate on. Chapter 7 is an intricate part of this currency investment. It is the reason their money dropped so far in worth to begin with. It is also the reason the Dinar is "not" being traded internationally. We need those sanctions lifted. Anyone who does not see that, has their head in a place that sees only darkness. IMHO!!! It is good to be back. God bless everyone.

• Upvote 2

Sorry Steve but you are mistaken...the UN controls chapter 7 and the UN has no authority over their monitory policy....a RV has nothing to do with chapter 7...it just doesn't work that way...the remaining issues all pertain to Kuwait....its pretty easy to verify if you try looking it up.

Okay, then what do you cal the DFI? Is that not a form of control over their monetary policy? There's a lot more to this then what most folks see or know on here. Pay attention to what transpired on the conference call yesterday excluding what I had to say.......you'd be surprised at how much those guys are in the know. "That's all I got to say about that" B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Okay, then what do you cal the DFI? Is that not a form of control over their monetary policy? There's a lot more to this then what most folks see or know on here. Pay attention to what transpired on the conference call yesterday excluding what I had to say.......you'd be surprised at how much those guys are in the know. "That's all I got to say about that" B)

Actually it isn't Chief...The DFI is for reconstruction and has nothing to do with their monitary policies...since June of 2004 the DFI has been managed by the Iraqi Transitional Government and has nothing to do with the UN. Do you have anything to substantiate the claims that Iraq has to revalue in order to be released from Chapter 7? It gets thrown around a lot...but I can't find anything to back it up.

• Upvote 3

Steve 1, Chief V, Scooter, keepem, and all the the rest of you who give us the positive info, please continue to do so. I pray none of you gents and ladies leave. You guys information have been on point. If there's anyone who want to dispute it let them do their own research and find out whether it is or isn't. I for one wouldn't even know where to begin to go, so I very much appreciate all that you all bring to the table. I've been reading and following your threads long enough to know who and what info is relevant. Some folk you're never going to be able to give enough info to. If you told them your hair was brown they'd swear out it was red, IMO just don't waste your time disputing or trying to prove anything to them. There is more than enough of us who visit this site that do value your opinions of fact. It's frustrating to me to read all the positive info coming forward and then right in the middle there it is, there's the one to try and dispell everything. This late in the game we need your info to know what's real. Have a blessed day!

ME

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Steve 1, Chief V, Scooter, keepem, and all the the rest of you who give us the positive info, please continue to do so. I pray none of you gents and ladies leave. You guys information have been on point. If there's anyone who want to dispute it let them do their own research and find out whether it is or isn't. I for one wouldn't even know where to begin to go, so I very much appreciate all that you all bring to the table. I've been reading and following your threads long enough to know who and what info is relevant. Some folk you're never going to be able to give enough info to. If you told them your hair was brown they'd swear out it was red, IMO just don't waste your time disputing or trying to prove anything to them. There is more than enough of us who visit this site that do value your opinions of fact. It's frustrating to me to read all the positive info coming forward and then right in the middle there it is, there's the one to try and dispell everything. This late in the game we need your info to know what's real. Have a blessed day!

ME

I can't believe you got blasted twice already (and I'm sure I will now too) Jonescapricorn1959 for simply trying to stay positive and offer accolades to our (I hate this term and I'll bet they do to) well informed team of posters (we all know who they are). Hopefully it is pure frustration on their parts, but I had to +1 you and I'm sure others will to for stating it the way it is. Right or wrong in their opinions, we all have them and if expressed well, should be honored. One doesn't have to be negative to get a point across. Note, I'm not driving this comment and any one post...just sayin you didn't deserve negatives and that tells me there are some TRUE naysayers out there. Good luck everyone and do yourself a favor if I might add...RELAX and go with the flow. :D

• Upvote 1

I have to agree, if someone questions or doubts what is being said, then they should look up the info and prove it . leave some of these people alone, i too enjoy reading what steve and the others post, they are way more informative then the negative people here!! again thanks steve ,scooter, cheif, phoenix, i've learned more from these people then anyone!!!!

At this point, I am joining the ranks of those saying thank you to Steve, Scooter, Sonny1, Chief and several others who have been instrumental in the advancement of my dinar knowledge. My comment regarding the posting of links by both RV'ers and Nay-sayers was, in no way, intended negatively. I have no doubt that the aforementioned individuals are more than capable of backing their intel. The Nay-sayers who frequent this site do a lot to discredit and dishearten those of us who only hope for a brighter future with fatter wallets. The RV'ers sort themselves out with ease because one can sense when another is full of you-know-what.

So, thank you sincerely to the positive posters, but please do include more links so those of us that are sincerely interested may read and understand the facts your wonderful opinions are based upon. I will not hesitate to do the same. :D

ANY RATE MOVEMENT WILL DRIVE INSANE SPECULATION --- hence no movement. Any govt seating will do SAME -- INSANE SPECULATION. People are waiting and watching -- me personally -- I would NOT wait -- just continue to accumulate. Chap 7 -- release may not be NEEDED to INCREASE rate -- just for INTERNATIONAL purposes such as forex, foreign contractual deals, etc.

ANY RATE MOVEMENT WILL DRIVE INSANE SPECULATION --- hence no movement. Any govt seating will do SAME -- INSANE SPECULATION. People are waiting and watching -- me personally -- I would NOT wait -- just continue to accumulate. Chap 7 -- release may not be NEEDED to INCREASE rate -- just for INTERNATIONAL purposes such as forex, foreign contractual deals, etc.

Maybe you can help me with a couple of questions....if any rate movement will drive insane speculation, how do you explain that the Dinar has been moving on a regular basis up until a december of 08 and there wasn't insane speculation?

they are currently under chapter 7 but their currency has improved almost 40% over the last few years so i don't see why it would need to be removed to increase since they are already doing it...so i would agree with you there.

• Upvote 1

Thanks!! blink.gif

REVALUE OR REINSTATE MUST ACURE BEFORE CHAP 7 RELEASE AND EVEN THEN ALL OF CHAP 7 MAY STILL NOT BE RELEASED

• Upvote 1

REVALUE OR REINSTATE MUST ACURE BEFORE CHAP 7 RELEASE AND EVEN THEN ALL OF CHAP 7 MAY STILL NOT BE RELEASED

Why?....the UN controls chapter 7....and the UN has no control over their monetary policy.