Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER 51 EXCELLENT DAY

viper51

hey viper im new here but u and steve always seem to have the best and most recent info, if u dont mind can u tell me how u come across this all??

I can not speak for Steve but you are right about him he is right on the money at all times. As for me I have a friend in Baghdad. His name is Arinai and he sends me updates from Baghdad. He is so good that we get info here before its released here by media sometimes. If all goes well he will be at our BIG GET TOGETHER when that happens. Thank you for the confidence and support.

• Upvote 7

Are you telling us that they have been sworn in?

Or when they are sworn in?

Thanks Viper!!

Yes some have already been sworn in Nujaifi was voted in and sworn in as President of Parliment, Talibani was voted in on the second round and sworn in as President of the Republic, and Talibani as the REAL POR commissioned Maliki to start the formation of the Government. Allawi's new position President of The Council for National policy which is technically equal to the PM. The 1st and 2nd Deputys of Parliment were also elected. They are Shuhail Chairman of the Board of Deputys and 2nd Aref Tayfur. Osama al-Iraqi <strange name but> he is Head of the House of representatives. I'm sure there are more but these are the most important ones. These appointments put them beyond the point of no turning back now. This is what needed to happen today to seal the deal AND IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Amazing dedication from you Viper51 and you Steve1....Cannot thank you both enough. I know all of us here are very greatfull for you keeping us informed. Today was truly a milestone...with bright days ahead for the nation of Iraq, the Great ole' USA and Troops and their families. I say, God Bless Us All.

I think I hear that RV pulling in now . . . !!!

Wanderlodge_-2009-272_dsc_0.jpg

Edited by Inside Track
  • Upvote 2

Amazing dedication from you Viper51 and you Steve1....Cannot thank you both enough. I know all of us here are very greatfull for you keeping us informed. Today was truly a milestone...with bright days ahead for the nation of Iraq, the Great ole' USA and Troops and their families. I say, God Bless Us All.

I think I hear that RV pulling in now . . . !!!

Wanderlodge_-2009-272_dsc_0.jpg

Wow what a huge bus. I hope the size of the bus represents the size of the revaluation!! Any day now. The article from the IMF pretty much says it all.

Thank you and God Bless!

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 1

what article from the IMF.....

jfv posted this:

IMF ASKS IRAQ TO PROMOTE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR ...

Baghdad / November 10 (Rn) - The adviser at the CBI, on Wednesday, the IMF renewed its call on Iraq to end its debt outstanding files that hinder the movement of the Iraqi economy.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) "The IMF renewed its call to the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank need to develop a convincing solutions to the crisis of external debt in order to facilitate the move of the financial Iraqi banks."

He added that "the CBI believes that the node did not develop the Iraqi economy due to the weights of the country files of debt and borrowing and damages the political movement that prevent the Iraqi economy are free."

And that "the file to resolve Iraq's debt would stimulate economic activity, and then release the constraints of the government and private banks and also will contribute to Iraq's entry into the World Trade Organization."

وكان فريق العمل العراقي للانضمام إلى منظمة التجارة العالمية قد تأسس في 13 كانون الأول/ ديسمبر عام 2004، وقدم مذكرة الحصول على عضوية المنظمة في 16 أيلول/سبتمبر 2005، تم اعتماد العراق مراقبا في 24 كانون الثاني/يناير 2007، وبدأت اجتماعات الجولة الأولى لفريق العمل عام 2007، تلتها اجتماعات الجولة الثانية عام 2008، ثم الجولة الثالثة نهاية 2009 The team was Iraqi to join the World Trade Organization was established in December 13 / December 2004, and presented a memorandum to obtain membership of the Organization on 16 September 2005, the adoption of Iraq, an observer in the January 24, 2007, and began the meetings of the first round of the Group work in 2007, followed by a second round of meetings in 2008, then the third round the end of 2009

The Central Bank of Iraq to end 90% of the file's internal debt traders and private companies, according to the Paris Convention, which Iraq has fulfilled its obligations to the entire private sector, which Yun part of the restrictions placed on Iraq.

وكان مجلس الأمن الدولي قد اصدر قراراه المرقم 1483 الذي صدر في 2003 بوضع أموال العراق في صندوق تنمية العراق DFI الذي تذهب إليه واردات النفط العراقي وبرنامج النفط مقابل الغذاء وكذلك الأموال العائدة للنظام السابق. The UN Security Council issued its resolutions 1483 which was released in 2003, put money in the Iraq Development Fund for Iraq, which go to DFI's imports of Iraqi oil and oil for food program as well as funds belonging to the former regime.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2&rurl=translate.google

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

Well we are finally on or way to a new GOI. They CAN NOT turn back now. All that are sworn in are BOUND to the new GOI by law under the Iraqi Constitution. I will now concentrate totally on the RV INFO. Watch for any meeting with Iraq and the WTO. That would be a indicator to a possible coming RV. There is nothing on RV yet but I have already told Arinai to get on it. Any info will be passed on Immediately. Great job today family. The best coverage I"VE EVER SEEN. Stay positive and never say never!

Viper,

You're a beast. Maynard out.

Thank you Viper and Alan. Phase One is done and now we let Phase Two come to us. Yesterday was one of the best days I have experienced on this site. God Bless you and your families. I apologize for not replying earlier but I needed to rest a bit. I am really looking forward to this weekend.

Why is everyone high fiving? Today was a disaster. The Sunnis walked out. We are back to square one. It is over. The RV will NEVER happen because these people are idiots. Sorry the rest of you are not either paying attention or are miopic.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 37

Why is everyone high fiving? Today was a disaster. The Sunnis walked out. We are back to square one. It is over. The RV will NEVER happen because these people are idiots. Sorry the rest of you are not either paying attention or are miopic.

And, why are you on this site?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Bummer, Mr. Real. Seems that you have fallen into the maras of negativity. Understandable - seeing as this is only the 679th time that "it's definitely happening today, on Sunday or on Monday". But I believe Steve and Vipah know of what they speak. They've never been into the crazy rumors, so they are credible in my mind. Guess we'll know if their contacts are correct soon enough.

• Upvote 2

Viper and all other Vets out there, Thank you for your service and all you have done (are doing) for this country to make it a FREE country and all it stands for. This from a friend of mine:

"To my friend, the Veteran: as a citizen of this country, I barely have the words to express the depth of my gratitude to you for the service you have given us. It is due to the many generations of people like you, who protected this nation, that I am able to reap the benefits of our free society in peace and safety. On this Veterans' Day, I send my thanks to you and your family for the sacrifices you've made."

• Upvote 3