Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

all this RV hype today

rocketman2010

I just had a friend call me because his mom was looking to get more... I told him flat out - CALL THEM - because I personally wouldn't waste my time trying to piece together something this late in the day if I knew it wasn't guaranteed by one of the more respected dealers and further have them confirm my method for guaranteeing the order.... I explained to him twice "NO WIRES"... I still don't think he got it, but something tells me he's going to still bust his butt to try and make something happen - poor guy...

I just had a friend call me because his mom was looking to get more... I told him flat out - CALL THEM - because I personally wouldn't waste my time trying to piece together something this late in the day if I knew it wasn't guaranteed by one of the more respected dealers and further have them confirm my method for guaranteeing the order.... I explained to him twice "NO WIRES"... I still don't think he got it, but something tells me he's going to still bust his butt to try and make something happen - poor guy...

DinarBanker.com Have him place a "Reserved Order." It only required a 10% deposit and the check and letter can be postmarked today and he will still get the RV rate.!

Is the session over? Is it fact that the Dinar DID NOT RV today?

According to what I was just told by DT, you have to fax them a copy of your money order to lock in the rate. No wires today being it's a holiday. If it does happen tonight, you might as well forget it unless you want to fork out the money right now in a fax scan of the money order. JMO but talked with someone at DT today. Correct me if I am wrong?

This debate could really go either way to be honest. I think if you got a "confirmation" directly from say dinartrade that you were "good to go" I would take that to the bank as 99.9% because of their reputation... If you winged your order online and thought you locked it in and missed a step - well then technically you missed a step and they may not have to honor it.

The reverse argument is no RV until 2011 (I'm playing Devils advocate here...) In that case a lot of people potentially OVER invested in Iraqi Dinar and may be feeling tight in their wallet if it doesn't hit quickly like the masses speculate will happen if the Government was confirmed.

The truth... Nobody knows who will be right or wrong until the RV happens. If you got a last minute order in and it RV's Tomorrow - looks like you made a quick buck if the RV is profitable.... If it takes a couple months or longer to RV, then the knee jerk reactions to "double down" may put people in a bad spot in a month - if not sooner.

I hope those that bought more Today were smart about it - I stated early on I had made my last purchase a couple days ago and felt I had "enough" invested in it one way or the other. I figured Today was going to be a successful day and therefore already bought in as much as I felt comfortable at this point in time in my life!

Best of luck to everyone and let's get that RV NOW!!!!

:cheers:

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 2

This debate could really go either way to be honest. I think if you got a "confirmation" directly from say dinartrade that you were "good to go" I would take that to the bank as 99.9% because of their reputation... If you winged your order online and thought you locked it in and missed a step - well then technically you missed a step and they may not have to honor it.

The reverse argument is no RV until 2011 (I'm playing Devils advocate here...) In that case a lot of people potentially OVER invested in Iraqi Dinar and may be feeling tight in their wallet if it doesn't hit quickly like the masses speculate will happen if the Government was confirmed.

The truth... Nobody knows who will be right or wrong until the RV happens. If you got a last minute order in and it RV's Tomorrow - looks like you made a quick buck if the RV is profitable.... If it takes a couple months or longer to RV, then the knee jerk reactions to "double down" may put people in a bad spot in a month - if not sooner.

I hope those that bought more Today were smart about it - I stated early on I had made my last purchase a couple days ago and felt I had "enough" invested in it one way or the other. I figured Today was going to be a successful day and therefore already bought in as much as I felt comfortable at this point in time in my life!

Best of luck to everyone and let's get that RV NOW!!!!

:cheers:

- Fresh B)

The RV was supposed to be today and confirmed by a member who had insider information. Could this still happen?

My question and has always been my question is, why would the RV occur on the same day the government is formed? All of the Principles are not even in place yet.

The RV was supposed to be today and confirmed by a member who had insider information. Could this still happen?

My question and has always been my question is, why would the RV occur on the same day the government is formed? All of the Principles are not even in place yet.

I think it's still too early to tell... keep in mind people are probably trying to "get together" and try and clear the air over in Iraq - things may have taken a turn for the better or worse Today.... as seen in some of the new threads recently added on here.

One thing is for sure - if at the end of the day Today, or before the US wakes Tomorrow - if "Iraq" declares they have a Government in place and it's legit... I think the RV will happen quickly - they will just give money away at that point if they don't because they risk having to RV lower to scoop up all the cheap money they gave out in the days after they got over a huge mountain - which could in return cause people to continue to buy their currency at even the lower RV'd rate that is higher than Today's exchange rate. Hence the theory WHEN they RV at a higher rate - they will neutralize all those currency war games...

On the other hand if they all come out pointing fingers and saying Today was a failure... Well in that case, I think the people that have been saying the RV is still awhile off may be right. TRUST ME - I DON'T wish this is the case, BUT being objective I think if this scenario were to play out it would be BAD for everyone in the World, but clearly and most importantly Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone buying more dinars now? Just bc of gov't meetings?? Shheeeesh people are gullable. Can't we be satisfied w what we have n stop buying just bc of news or gov't or even rumors..

It was stated that the RV was to occur today during the meetings. I'm sure that everyone wants to optimize on this opportunity of a life time and if you feel as though you have enough Dinar, buy some extra, when the RV hits, give the money away.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DOESN'T MAKE A LOT OF SENSE :lol:

He means that "because" it didn't RV today with the government supposedly forming,etc, that people will be pissed and send their dinar back. At least that is what someone else here thought he meant, and then "he" said 'Bingo'. And I agree, MRref, that still doesn't make sense. Why send your dinar back just because it didn't rv today??? Do you think people would be expecting to "pay" for their dinar with the rv?/ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Triple xxx I wonder the same. I followed a members post throughout the night and was very excited. I wake up and the member's thread has a white x and he is not responding to posts of late

• Upvote 1

Triple xxx I wonder the same. I followed a members post throughout the night and was very excited. I wake up and the member's thread has a white x and he is not responding to posts of late

I agree. I was logged in all night also acting on the same intel you got. But hey, we could wake up in the morning and all be prosperous! Don't get discouraged! As I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong, it will definately RV within 30 days.

All this RV hype today.....................and another day of my life I can't get back :(

Everyday is a day in your life that you can't get back. So stop worrying about an RV and go live it ;)

There is going to be a lot of upset Dinar dealers most COD orders will be "return to sender".

Why is this crap in the News section??