Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tweets from Iraq

Norm Walker

Food for thought....

It just occurred to me that even though this seems like a very updated, informed source....

Pls keep in mind we don't know anything about this individual and what or who he represents....

All I'm saying is, keep things in prospective here until verified by multiple sources....

GO RV!!!

This was the EXACT thing I was thinking reading through this thread.... every "TWEET" that was posted was basically confirmed by al Jazeera in the live feed a lot of us have been watching for hours... so really I could technically set up a Twitter account and pose as "live from inside" and just sit in my living room and Tweet updates I get live from Iraq when reported :o

Not bashing the thread as the intel on here seems correct and identical to the live news I'm watching from my computer!

- Fresh B)

This was the EXACT thing I was thinking reading through this thread.... every "TWEET" that was posted was basically confirmed by al Jazeera in the live feed a lot of us have been watching for hours... so really I could technically set up a Twitter account and pose as "live from inside" and just sit in my living room and Tweet updates I get live from Iraq when reported :o

Not bashing the thread as the intel on here seems correct and identical to the live news I'm watching from my computer!

He never claimed to be "live from inside", others just assumed that. As I just posted, according to his Twitter he's in London so I assume he's indeed watching the live feed and posting updates. But that is great for me as I'm unable to watch nor do I speak the language!

- Fresh B)

If you read his other post he tells you he is not in parlment.

So now you tell us that there is a live feed!!!

Anyone have a link???

NW

X2 lol

http://www.muslimco.com/aljazeeraenglish.html

This is english Al Jazeera - Iraqi related news... Keep in mind it cycles a lot of DEVELOPING stories around the world - especially a major terror attack/bombing that just happened about an hour ago in Pakistan... so you kind of have to let it play for awhile and they will cut in when there is a development from Iraq... just keep your ears tuned for when they switch to Iraq - and tune out if you don't care about the other stuff they are talking about around the world, etc...

I got this from someone else on here (we are staying pretty active in Steve's thread in the "news" section about updates on Iraq FYI)....

Hope it helps for those that were interested!

- Fresh :D

I hooked up to follow Ali Hadi, who is giving English live updates from the video feed!!

Here are his tweets. MOST RECENT IS FIRST.

Parliamentary session has ended. Next one scheduled for Saturday. Maliki has 30 days to form government

Iraq 4 minutes ago

President Talabani task Nouri Al-Maliki with formation of next government

15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Talabani officially elected president with 195 votes.

26 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Talabany set to be elected president shortly. Will he nominate Maliki for prime minister today?

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Nujaifi has returned to the parliamentary chamber. Counting underway #Iraq

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Iraqiyya's Osama Nujayfi officially elected speaker of Iraqi parliament

about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Voting commences to elect Speaker of Parliament. Osama Nujayfi sole candidate #Iraq

about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Pres Talabany just arrived #Iraq

about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Where's Pres. Talabany??

Al-Maliki and Allawi sitting next to each other inside parliament. Session set to commence very soon #Iraq

Al-Maliki, Allawi and Jaffary are in parliament #Iraq

Reports that Sadrist Qusay Suhayl will be nominated deputy speaker by National Alliance #Iraq

Parliamentary session postponed again until 7PM Baghdad time!

National Alliance currently meeting to decide on their candidate for deputy speaker #Iraq

about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Iraqi parliamentary session postponed until 6PM Baghdad time. Last minute negotiations between Iraqiyya and National Alliance in parliament

about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Ayad Allawi has entered Iraqi parliament #Iraq

Iraqi deputies beginning to enter hall

Another big question - who will take foreign ministry? Can't see Mutlak taking it. Where does Tariq Hashemi fit in? #Iraq

11:52 AM Nov 10th via web

Reports that Usama Nujeifi will become Speaker of Parliament. Kurds can't be happy. Eissawi to stay as deputy PM #Iraq http://bit.ly/cNQK6Q

11:48 AM Nov 10th via web

Very, very nice idea of yours, Norm! THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1