Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tweets from Iraq

Norm Walker

I like to use Twitter to find out in real time what is happening. If you have never tried it try doing a Twitter search when any type of live event is going on. It is phenomenal how many people will tweet while they are at the Academy Awards, or at the President's Inauguration. I thought there has to be a few tweeters in Iraq we just have to look for them. The best one I found is listed down below his user name is "AliKadhmawi". He has been tweeting all day.

National Alliance currently meeting to decide on their candidate for deputy speaker #Iraq

http://twitter.com/AliKadhmawi

• Upvote 13

Thxs, I have heard of Facebook, but not Myspace. I appreciate you helping me out. These days I am lucky to figure out how to use the TV remote !!! LOL :lol:

pp

You don't need to setup an account or anything... Just follow the link provided on the first post and it will take you to the update....

Also, for those interested, 7:00PM Iraq time is only a few short minutes away! (11:00AM EST)!!!

• Upvote 1

You don't need to setup an account or anything... Just follow the link provided on the first post and it will take you to the update....

Also, for those interested, 7:00PM Iraq time is only a few short minutes away! (11:00AM EST)!!!

Once you are on Ali K's page you will see instructions on how to receive his tweets via text message on your phone. However...you don't even need to go there...just send the message "Follow AliKadhmawi" to 40404. You will then receive his updates as text messages as he posts them.

You don't even need a Twitter account.

Edited by DesertPete

Once you are on Ali K's page you will see instructions on how to receive his tweets via text message on your phone. However...you don't even need to go there...just send the message "Follow AliKadhmawi" to 40404. You will then receive his updates as text messages as he posts them.

A little to high tech for me, I will just read the good stuff posted here at DV.

pp

Food for thought....

It just occurred to me that even though this seems like a very updated, informed source....

Pls keep in mind we don't know anything about this individual and what or who he represents....

All I'm saying is, keep things in prospective here until verified by multiple sources....

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1