Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRESIDENT BUSH - LIVE - TAKING QUESTIONS

WISHBONE

I think this thread has gotten out of hand. It went from a "Ask Bush a question" thread to "Political fire fight" thread. If you want to start going on about politics, take it to the off topic section. This is the problem with many of these threads, once made they can't stay in one direction. it clutters up the forums and makes it hard to navigate for new members.

JMO,

Tony

• Upvote 1

Look at it this way.............if the dog hadn't stop to take a poop he would have caught the rabbit

If it wasn't for Bush we would not be on this forum.......

There is no since in crying over spilled milk...............he was good in some ways and not so good in others

We are in a position to live our lives with a lot of wealth which we would not have had if not for Bush.

Start the bashing ...............................I can take it :P

No, I agree 100%. George Bush was good in some ways bad in others. Just like any other president including Obama. I noticed that the internet has gown hair on people chest. They have all kind of racial remarks, negative things to say about people. How about some positive things to say about people or don't say anything at all? What ever happened to the Golden Rule?

Looks like our DV voice was not heard on the Today show.

It would seem to me there are more intelligent and affluent people here than one might think. It is easy to come and go unnoticed regardless of who you are. Oh well, here goes...............

Anyone who is a friend of President Bush that could lead him to this site to post his answer to this forums question would be great. I know this may sound ludacris to many out there but I for one have a feeling that many people that know everything in regards ro RV are here looking at this forum.

Hebrews 11:1 states - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Sounds like just what we are looking for. We dont need Matt Lauer or a TV station telling the world our answer. Just our Dinar Family hoping and believing someone close to President Bush or he himself is here!

God Bless those with the Faith of a mustard seed!

I miss the guy.....!!!

Mr. Bush was also on Okrah yesterday (or the day before - my wife taped it for me). Funny how she kept insisting that his delayed response to Katrina as being racially motivated - or at least "certainly perceived to be so by the majority of those affected." I guess I should expect nothing else from her.

"THOU SHALT NOT KILL." Sounds to me like the Bible has some contradictions in it, among many others.

[/

Triple XXX ..... allow me to be some assisstance.....I too thought that the Bible had contradictions. After reading and studying the Bilble the past 10 years or so I have come to the conclusion that the Bible Scholars are correct when they say that the Bible is without error or contradictions.

There are a number of reasons why people come to this assessment. One must understand things like the custom of the day or the history of the event(s), to understand the true meaning of a certain text within the Bible. But one of the main causes of misunderstanding the Bible is in the translation. The Bible was written in mosty Hebrew and Greek. Arguably two of the most difficult languages ever developed.

For example, when you read about Hell. The English version speaks to us as if there is but one hell ......this is misleading because both in the New and in the Old Testaments it speaks of 3 different Hells, 3 different places. Hades, Tartis, and Gehenna are found in the original text but in the English Translation there is only one.

When the Bible speaks of love ..... again there is more than just one. Eross, Filetoh, Aggape (spelling may not be correct) to name a few....but translated to the English there is but one. I may say that I love my car or this sandwich I'm eating......but I love my wife with a different type of love, I may love my neighbor again in another way. My point is that are many different types of Love but in the English Language there is but one word.....unlike the languages in which the Bible is written in.

• Upvote 1

Well, I think Jesus is mentioned more than David. King David was NOT a christian first of all. He was a Hebrew. Jesus set down new requirements for humanity...NO more war.

I would beg to differ.....If you are suggesting that David did not know Jesus I would suggest you read some of the Psalms. The author of most of the Psalms is King David and he speaks of his savior in these writings. History may show that David was here first but he knew of a savior to come and he like the rest of the Old Testament Saints depended on the saving blood of Christ to reach God in Heaven. So I would conclude that King David and the rest were all "Christians".

Secondly, you stated that Jesus came down and made new requirements. As if to suggest that he changed from the teachings of the Old Testament. Many people are in error here ..... they think that God changed his mind or requirements and Jesus came down to set us on the right path. This is NOT the case at all. The Bible is clear that our God is the same yesterday, today and tommorrrow. He is all knowing........if he was a God that would change his mind or be persuaded one way or another.....if he had decided he made a mistake and lets try it this way......he would not be a God I would care to follow.

Thankfully, we have a Great God ....all knowing and all powerfull, one that is not wishy washy and a sin in the Old Testament is still a sin in the New. Be careful on not becoming to liberal in your thinking or in ones ways of humanity. God destroyed evel nations and nations of pegan gods......something to think about. :wave: