Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRESIDENT BUSH - LIVE - TAKING QUESTIONS

WISHBONE

Maybe he would say to liberate human beings from a tyrant...to give them the opportunity to live in a free country. . .like ours used to be before political correctness and extreme liberalism fried our brain cells. . .

or maybe to protect the oil, why did he decide to free them they've been killing each other for 1000 years and will in the future too

we did nothing there it should have been left to the people of iraq to rise up, we are not the world police to tell everyone how to run their country

weak attempt to belittle u? what this is internet battle? lol...man i got nothing against you or ya thoughts on life...take it as ya please...but like i stated as i have and always will...this is planned since the beginning...just because you see a new face in the white house doesnt mean thier the ones running the show...in order to control a country you must have your hands on the money...the government doesnt control the money the feds do...so based off of knowing that and knowing who started the plan ( builderberg,goldman saches,illuminati, and plenty more that you DONT know on document whats going on..) only actions can tell you the true agenda...and based off of history this is happening like it has before...think about this real quick...if you and your union had all the money and your the one that funds alot that goes on in this world to benefit to your power...what would you do if you wanted more control? well first i would make sure all my guys got into the positions to even make this possible..then i would cause a war with countries that have rich assests that the rest of the world would depend on...but you cant just go around bombing people because then you will have others catch onto what your doing..so therefore i would set up a false flag event and blame it on that country i had in mind...once i take take care of that, i would then explain to the people that theres more terror to awaken unless we declare war and clear out all the regions that cause a threat to us...once we destroy those regions i would then rebuild those countries and play babysitter to them by saying i will hold thier hand through the whole process...and even give em advice on how to become a better and stronger government by a democracy( but really thats our way of still having power of them) ...iraq isnt just iraq...its next to kuwait ( which we already established) russia ( which we are peace with ) israel ( which are our right hand man in the ME) ...Saudi arabia (which we already do work under the table with,notice the bushes doin work with the bin laden families and also the little heads up on the yemen bombs?)by having control of those regions i then would squeeze my main threat...IRAN...after that...i would then run the whole ME and all assets to my value...asia is already coming to light with us..( notice what obama is doing rite now? preaching democracy).....europe is already where we originated from and proved we have thier backs through thick and thin..( thats even where all our secret societies behind enemy lines originated )...so now that i have all these regions under my hands...i would then break the economy and everyone elses and bring up an idea so we can all remain on top..A ONE WORLD CURRENCY....but since i would be the one to make this happen...what does that mean? i would then accomplished what i started...A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...so look at all your facts in ya documents and keep looking lost....because its plain and simple whats going on...its allllllll coming together one by one...and oh yeah...check the current news...gold is coming back....you rememer who has most of the gold last " documented"? thats right...IRAQ..so guess whats going to happen...your dollar wont mean nothing once we have most of the gold in our banks...and neither will the other currencies...just another reason for a global currency to came into play....now is that very well planned out or what...oh yeah...i forgot...it was the plan since day one......

Trill fair enough, I appreciate the clarity in your reponse. I have had one of those days and my apologies if I presumed you were attacking me in any way.

Now as far as what you stated, I understand how you are coming about your conclusion but I personally do not know enough about the "SECRET SOCIETY WORKINGS" other than rumors I have heard. Do I believe there is a select group of people behind the world economies, possible. Behind countries? Possible as well. I will look at the referenced links on youtube tonight as well as I am not opposed to seeing something from all sides.

Have a good evening.

How quick people are to turn on another and how quickly people forget what happened to our country! As Bush stated last night in his TERRIFIC INTERVIEW he had with Matt Laurer, his ratings were up 90% when he was in office because he stood up for America and DID NOT back down! He faught for what he believed was right for our country. He made the decisions with no second thoughts and would not change a thing. "O" will not even place his hand over his chest when the pledge is being recited. O has already made it loud and clear what side of the street he is for.

Sad thing though. If it is true that US carries Iraqi Dinar and this RV's and it pays for the war, "O" is going to get credit for doing that and stimulating the economy. They will come up with some quacky stories of how his great "hope and change" plans all panned out to get us out of this mess. <_<

Well i think its funny how people really feel what he said last nite...he dont care about america...he doesnt care about his ratings...he was just doing what his boss told him too...LOOK people,i never bashed bush and said anything about him as not being a good man at heart..but in all reality,he was not the one yall should be saying who saved america and did everything he could to protect us....your from the bottom rite? so you was there when katrina hit rite? well i was there too...and geuss what..he aint do NOTHING for us down there...so for yall to sit here and say he did his all for america is the wrong thing to back him up with...and if you thought the interview was so terrific because he showed his face and came back out the shadow by a book and a interview...that sounds like me saying sorry through a text message...and one more thing i gotta bring to ya attention , you must of forgot what he said about his dad...HE ADMIRES HIM VERY MUCH...do you not remember what his dad did? in every speech that man gave he always mentioned new world government and even promised it will happen in the future...so what does that tell you? you think this war was to save iraq? you think it was for our people? yeah rite...it was just another stage of the plan...and o yeh..they didnt even find what the purpose of the war was..but they did find saddam..they also said we went to afghan for bin laden...but we never found him...and rite now to this day we all have intel that he is in pakistan..so let me ask you a question to think about..why are we still in afghan? exactly

• Upvote 2

Well from what i seen last night, all he did was answer every question and then laugh at everything like a little kid....and of course his attitude is " it is what it is"...his family and connections are the ones that RUN america...u must not know the history of it so of course your going to give all the credit to this man and say HE is the one who will save this economy...but correct me if im wrong but isnt HE the one that put us in this debt in the first place? so thats kind of like me running into your house and stealing your TV,then next year i buy you a TV for christmas....through my eyes and what i know i still believe this was planned way before he even took office.....JMO!!!

"but correct me if im wrong but isnt he the one that put us in this debt in the 1st place?" Well I hate to tell ya there were many that were involved in the economic mess we see ourselves in today. 1st & foremost two of the biggest contributors were Barney Frank & Chris Dodd. Both sides of the asile were complacent in allowing the massive fraud to occur. But honestly it was bound to happen after decades of spending and mismanagement of our tax dollars by all elected officials. And as all can see the trend contiues with the present administration and house/senate. WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO HOLD THEM ALL ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS!

so...now it's katrina. Let me ask you this...if you knew that you lived below sea-level, and there was a big storm coming (as in hurricane) why the hell would anyone sit on their butts and wait for the government to come and save them? Didn't anybody have enough survival essence to get the hell outta there? I apologize for sounding crass, but I find it hard to feel for people who ignored all the warnings and decided to stay and oh I don't know..what..party? If I ws one of the victims of katrina, I would be angry at Nagen and all the idiot local government entities first. Before you start spouting off about all the poor people who had no way out of there, that is what the city and county and state government is for!!! Not G.W.Bush!!! I'm sure that if he could turn back the clock, he would have tried to do something different in his resonse. But one fact remains...you can't fix stupid, and even though I watched with horror the response to the suffering, this all was avoidable with some competant foreplanning, and communication on the part of local government. You just cannot blame washington for every single tragic event that happens!!! No matter who the president is. My opinion only, let the bashing begin!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well from what i seen last night, all he did was answer every question and then laugh at everything like a little kid....and of course his attitude is " it is what it is"...his family and connections are the ones that RUN america...u must not know the history of it so of course your going to give all the credit to this man and say HE is the one who will save this economy...but correct me if im wrong but isnt HE the one that put us in this debt in the first place? so thats kind of like me running into your house and stealing your TV,then next year i buy you a TV for christmas....through my eyes and what i know i still believe this was planned way before he even took office.....JMO!!!

Even though there was quite a bit of debt created during Bush's 8 years. The majority of it went to the iraq war.

Our current president has increased our national debt more in his short time in office than all of our presidents combined.

Debt accumulated during Bush's 8 years is nothing compared to what has happened since he left office.

Thanks for the post WISHBONE

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 5

why don't we ask him why he sent over 4000 american boys to their death for no reason. WMD my butt

You know what they great thing about this question is? You don't have to ask Bush...I can answer it for you. He sent OUR military overseas to PROTECT the people of this country, like YOU AND I. He sent OUR military overseas to FIGHT for what we believe in and what this country was founded on...FREEDOM! Now....if you don't see that, then you are just as corrupt as George Soros and Obama. God help you.

• Upvote 1

You know what they great thing about this question is? You don't have to ask Bush...I can answer it for you. He sent OUR military overseas to PROTECT the people of this country, like YOU AND I. He sent OUR military overseas to FIGHT for what we believe in and what this country was founded on...FREEDOM! Now....if you don't see that, then you are just as corrupt as George Soros and Obama. God help you.

what was the threat from iraq, what freedoms was iraq threatening to take from us in the usa. the only freedoms of mine that were taken was by the so called patriot act. hussein did not have anything to do with 9/11 he hated al-quada and bin laden. And how come we can't find a 6'5 guy that has to have dialysis three times a week sure can't do that in a cave

Obama might not be perfect but he is the least corrupt person out of this list. Iraq was no threat. There was no need to invade Iraq.

Even though there was quite a bit of debt created during Bush's 8 years. The majority of it went to the iraq war.

Our current president has increased our national debt more in his short time in office than all of our presidents combined.

Debt accumulated during Bush's 8 years is nothing compared to what has happened since he left office.

Thanks for the post WISHBONE

GoRV.gif

Hey look! At least the money spent AFTER Bush left office was being used in an attempt to HELP the economy and help the people instead of wasting it on a fake war against Iraq that had no merrit. Unless of course the RV comes in...LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

so if there is a country that doesn't see things the same as we do we have a right to attack them and show them the RIGHT way to live. my god help the canadians and the mexicans we might have to attack them because they sure run their countrys differently :huh:

ok.... back to the original post.....im sorry i did not see this one before i made mine about coming up with questions for all of us to submit so maybe one would be presented. but now that i have seen where this thread went maybe it is a good thing :):lol: so i was wondering....you said that u submitted a question to be asked for bush is there anyway that you could go post it under the thread about submitting questions to the today show so we can have ur input? or u can put ti here and i can go add it. I was going to ask for the mods to join the threads but they have gone in different directions. Thank you very much for ur post and i would really like to know what ur question was so i can have a better idea on how to phrase mine so that it is subtle enough that it may get through but may still give us some info. Thank you very much and I'm sorry that i stole ur idea :blink::rolleyes: thanks

Chuckles

• Upvote 1

what was the threat from iraq, what freedoms was iraq threatening to take from us in the usa. the only freedoms of mine that were taken was by the so called patriot act. hussein did not have anything to do with 9/11 he hated al-quada and bin laden. And how come we can't find a 6'5 guy that has to have dialysis three times a week sure can't do that in a cave

If you look at my previous post, I never mentioned anything about Iraq. With that being said, everything you just spouted off with is illegitimate. George Bush, the hero he is, stood up for this country, despite oppostion, and made a stand against low life Al-Qieda members and the threat of organized terror.

Imagine that...all this and no teleprompter :o

so if there is a country that doesn't see things the same as we do we have a right to attack them and show them the RIGHT way to live. my god help the canadians and the mexicans we might have to attack them because they sure run their countrys differently :huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Saddam_Hussein

Obama might not be perfect but he is the least corrupt person out of this list. Iraq was no threat. There was no need to invade Iraq.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Saddam_Hussein

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

so...now it's katrina. Let me ask you this...if you knew that you lived below sea-level, and there was a big storm coming (as in hurricane) why the hell would anyone sit on their butts and wait for the government to come and save them? Didn't anybody have enough survival essence to get the hell outta there? I apologize for sounding crass, but I find it hard to feel for people who ignored all the warnings and decided to stay and oh I don't know..what..party? If I ws one of the victims of katrina, I would be angry at Nagen and all the idiot local government entities first. Before you start spouting off about all the poor people who had no way out of there, that is what the city and county and state government is for!!! Not G.W.Bush!!! I'm sure that if he could turn back the clock, he would have tried to do something different in his resonse. But one fact remains...you can't fix stupid, and even though I watched with horror the response to the suffering, this all was avoidable with some competant foreplanning, and communication on the part of local government. You just cannot blame washington for every single tragic event that happens!!! No matter who the president is. My opinion only, let the bashing begin!!

HOOOOOOOOOOLD UP! what the hell is you talkin about? do you see me screamin that nobody came from a helicopter or some magical carpet and picked me up before the water came through? do u see me blaming bush for not coming to my house and putting me in his limo and take me away to the safe zone? man you have noooooo idea about this scene...what i clearly said was HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HELP US...but you wouldnt know about this because you only "watched from the media"...did you have to watch dead bodies float through your neighborhood? did you have to watch the home of your childhood just scatter through out the city....did you have to re-locate your life and restart all over again? did you watch that through ya little computer or tv? did you? you see,thats whats funny to me...people like you are the same ones that think its all good and dandy about everything..o dont worry i'll make it, or dont worry if a hurrican came i would would run as fast as i could and be safe..or dont worry if a tornado was to touchdown i would get in my car and beat it....is that really what u think? man lil buddy i dont care what u got to say about your little hero george bush...and to sit there and say if he had the chance to rewind the clock he would probaly did it different? man sorry to tell but theres no time machines in life...by him saying that what does that tell ya " HE REGRETS WHAT HE DID" cant u see through the lies of a story? i also remember in a interview he gave a little while after the storm...u know what he said when the reporter asked him about what does he think about new orleans? i quote..." i geuss somebody needs to grab a mop"......so does that seem like a man that cares about his people...does that sound like a man that did his all..does it? go ahead and fall for his little book that talks about his mistakes and his lil booze problem...go ahead...because i dont fall for it...i have all my proof about the man through experience not no " MEDIA"....and u speak upon dont blame it on washington? man do u remember how he tried to solve it...he told our government he cant send no troops to help clean out the city so instead he just paid volunteers to come help...you really need to pray for a better understanding of life...cause ima tell ya this and leave it at that...never believe a man through his words, judge him by his labor....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How quick people are to turn on another and how quickly people forget what happened to our country! As Bush stated last night in his TERRIFIC INTERVIEW he had with Matt Laurer, his ratings were up 90% when he was in office because he stood up for America and DID NOT back down! He faught for what he believed was right for our country. He made the decisions with no second thoughts and would not change a thing. "O" will not even place his hand over his chest when the pledge is being recited. O has already made it loud and clear what side of the street he is for.

Sad thing though. If it is true that US carries Iraqi Dinar and this RV's and it pays for the war, "O" is going to get credit for doing that and stimulating the economy. They will come up with some quacky stories of how his great "hope and change" plans all panned out to get us out of this mess. <_<

"TERRIFIC INTERVIEW" ????????? Bush was lying about half of what he said. I saw the interview but it doesn't mean that he told the truth about everything AND it doesn't mean that his but is truthful either!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well i think its funny how people really feel what he said last nite...he dont care about america...he doesnt care about his ratings...he was just doing what his boss told him too...LOOK people,i never bashed bush and said anything about him as not being a good man at heart..but in all reality,he was not the one yall should be saying who saved america and did everything he could to protect us....your from the bottom rite? so you was there when katrina hit rite? well i was there too...and geuss what..he aint do NOTHING for us down there...so for yall to sit here and say he did his all for america is the wrong thing to back him up with...and if you thought the interview was so terrific because he showed his face and came back out the shadow by a book and a interview...that sounds like me saying sorry through a text message...and one more thing i gotta bring to ya attention , you must of forgot what he said about his dad...HE ADMIRES HIM VERY MUCH...do you not remember what his dad did? in every speech that man gave he always mentioned new world government and even promised it will happen in the future...so what does that tell you? you think this war was to save iraq? you think it was for our people? yeah rite...it was just another stage of the plan...and o yeh..they didnt even find what the purpose of the war was..but they did find saddam..they also said we went to afghan for bin laden...but we never found him...and rite now to this day we all have intel that he is in pakistan..so let me ask you a question to think about..why are we still in afghan? exactly

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I am not going to argue with you on what you believe. But regarding Katrina- I am on the Northshore. The EYE OF THE STORM hit our city, it did not hit New Orleans. The levees broke and that is what caused the devistation there, AFTER the storm hit. I can guarantee this was not racially motivated as some suggest. My hubbie and I were fortunate, but my parents, were flooded and are still to this day, 5 years later, are re-building their home. That home was not required to have insurance because in 40 years it never was a place to flood. Where they lived it was well above sea level and their particular home was one of the highest in that area. So insurance companies used particular wording whether or not someone would receive homeowner benefits for this flood. Well, sadly my parents did not. The insurance companies called it a natural flood, but technically the flood was caused by winds- "wind driven water". So, since they did not carry "flood insurance" and only homeowners, they could not collect. Anyways, that is what happened in our neck of the woods with barely any news coverage of our little city across the way from New Orleans. Even Mississippi had the brunt of the storm. They lost EVERYTHING imaginable! But the coverage was strictly on New Orleans. A large majority of New Orleans was spared. It was only the 9th ward that was devistated. Funny how WE in this city DO NOT blame Bush for what happened. Our city managed to get it together, so did Mississippi and did so quite quickly I may add. Our government here could not and would not wait on FEMA. The president had a lot on his plate and made some tough calls I am sure, but this was such a large scale catastrophy that everyone just went into a frenzy and did not know what to do. Bush admitted to errors. How many people in his position would do that? Nagin nor Blanco admitted any wrong doing at all. Still denying any faults.

HOOOOOOOOOOLD UP! what the hell is you talkin about? do you see me screamin that nobody came from a helicopter or some magical carpet and picked me up before the water came through? do u see me blaming bush for not coming to my house and putting me in his limo and take me away to the safe zone? man you have noooooo idea about this scene...what i clearly said was HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HELP US...but you wouldnt know about this because you only "watched from the media"...did you have to watch dead bodies float through your neighborhood? did you have to watch the home of your childhood just scatter through out the city....did you have to re-locate your life and restart all over again? did you watch that through ya little computer or tv? did you? you see,thats whats funny to me...people like you are the same ones that think its all good and dandy about everything..o dont worry i'll make it, or dont worry if a hurrican came i would would run as fast as i could and be safe..or dont worry if a tornado was to touchdown i would get in my car and beat it....is that really what u think? man lil buddy i dont care what u got to say about your little hero george bush...and to sit there and say if he had the chance to rewind the clock he would probaly did it different? man sorry to tell but theres no time machines in life...by him saying that what does that tell ya " HE REGRETS WHAT HE DID" cant u see through the lies of a story? i also remember in a interview he gave a little while after the storm...u know what he said when the reporter asked him about what does he think about new orleans? i quote..." i geuss somebody needs to grab a mop"......so does that seem like a man that cares about his people...does that sound like a man that did his all..does it? go ahead and fall for his little book that talks about his mistakes and his lil booze problem...go ahead...because i dont fall for it...i have all my proof about the man through experience not no " MEDIA"....and u speak upon dont blame it on washington? man do u remember how he tried to solve it...he told our government he cant send no troops to help clean out the city so instead he just paid volunteers to come help...you really need to pray for a better understanding of life...cause ima tell ya this and leave it at that...never believe a man through his words, judge him by his labor....

I do agree with Trill on one thing. When a major thing like this happens, and to a poor area, people just cannot get up and go. People have no cars, money or family. Some are sick, some or elderly. This is where the government in New Orleans failed the people. They had plenty of buses and transportation to go around and did nothing with them to save people. REMEMBER I STATED IN THE POST ABOVE, THE FLOOD HAPPENED IN NEW ORLEANS THE DAY AFTER THE STORM HIT due to the levees breaking. Those people should have been out of there the day before the storm hit. This cannot be blamed on Bush at all. Now after the fact, when people cannot go anyhwere and have not food or water, yes, military should have been shipped in at that moment.

Edited by Who_Dat_Gurl
  • Upvote 2

So much anger and resentment from one person.....this was meant to band us together and get a question posed before President Bush, a very important one at that! Anyhinh about the Dinar Mr. President?

Now it seems to have shifted to politics which is never good when we are trying to band together! Many of us have had to endure horrific things like Katrina and we dont place blame on a President, remember where the hurricanes come from, and mother nature is a fairy tale. I can tell you a story about trying to keep my family alive in 80 below windchill factors when we were without power for close to 3 weeks in the middle of a blizzard because our powerlines were snapped like toothpicks from the ice. Guess what we got from the new president.....new government......nothing! Now I'm not going to debate drowning or freezing to death with anyone on which would be worse but are we looking FORWARD or forever backward?

Many people have trouble with forgiveness and its important that we understand we can only be forgiven as we forgive those who trespass against us. Sound familiar....read the Lord's prayer...its in there! One thing I know for sure is George W. or George Sr. were not responsible for my ice storm or your hurricane! Knowing who is gives us an opportunity for growth or an opportunity for stiff-necked rebellion. We all need to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. If we put our trust in man we will always be let down!

God Bless us all, and forgive someone today, you will be blessed with forgiveness because of it!

• Upvote 3

Hey look! At least the money spent AFTER Bush left office was being used in an attempt to HELP the economy and help the people instead of wasting it on a fake war against Iraq that had no merrit. Unless of course the RV comes in...LOL

I personally feel people like Saddam are not only a threat to America but to the entire world. Do you think the people of iraq enjoyed living under the conditions during that era ?

Help our economy - you must be kidding. You need to get your head out of the sand. The money was used to bail out automobile makers, that did not manage their business properly. Those same business then used that bailout money to increase their upper corporate wages. The same people that were ruining those businesses in the first place.

The money was given to bail out banks - which was supposed to be used for the people in need of it. Instead the banks are still setting on most of the bailout money that was given to them.

I personally did not agree on any of the bailouts and wrote to all of my representative including the president to no avail.

If businesses such as the ones our government bailed out do not handle their finances any better than they did then they should go under.

However I do not believe that would have been the case - had we not thrown all the money we did down the well.

Just the fact that the recent election had a bigger turn around from democrates to republicans,

since the 1932 elections should tell you something about what the people of this country think about the current administration.

Enough said.....

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 4

Let me start off with saying exactly what you said, JMO, but backed with some facts. You want to know why we had a financial melt down? It had nothing to do with Bush's war as the left are so fond of saying. It had everything to do with the mortgage crisis that hit every single major bank in the US and abroad. Also democrats have been in control of the Senate and Congress since 06, you do realize they are the ones that pass laws right?

Here you go, everything is backed up factually here.

What caused our current economic situation that America finds itself in today? Let us take a look shall we?

• The housing bubble and collapse.

• What caused the housing Bubble?

• Subprime lender implosion

• What is a subprime mortgage?

• Risky Mortgages to Low-Income Bad Credit Borrowers

• Where did they come from? Google Community Reinvestment Act

• www.google.com

Community Reinvestment Act

Jimmy Carter and Democrats passed it to give incentives to low income borrowers.

This required “Deposit Taking Financial Institutions offer equal access to lending” (Policylink.org)

1995 Bill Clinton Changes and the democrats added massive provisions that forced banks to issues 1 TRILLION Dollars in subprime mortgages all so people who could not afford homes before now could. This in effect caused the first “SUBPRIME Mortgage Securities” by Bear and Stearns.

• “A SCHEME AGAINST THE NATIONS BANKS” (city-journal.org)

Fannie Mae is a government sponsored Enterprise that Guarantee’s Mortgages and then sells them to Banks and Investors. In order to produce more Mortgages to create more money, how would one accomplish this? You move down the standard of income qualifications thus allowing those that previously could not purchase a mortgage a chance to do so at a greater risk for those that buy these mortgages. Remember all of this was accomplished through democratic legislation. Bankers were forced to issue Subprime mortgages or face harsh penalties. (Washington Post)

• 10-30-2000 Fannie Mae announced a Pilot to Purchase $2 Billion Dollars of “MYCOMMUNITYMORTGAGE” loans; Pilot lenders to customize affordable products for “LOW-AND MODERATE – INCOME BORROWERES.” (CSRWire.com)

How do you make mortgages affordable to those that normally cannot afford it? How about No Money Down, Interest Only, Variable Rate, No Income verification, Bad Credit, no Credit Loans, all no problem just, sign the dotted line. Remember again all of this was pushed by democratic legislation.

Fact: In 2004 92% of Fannie Mae’s subprime loans were Variable rate loans.

Fact: In 2005 91% of Fannie Mae’s subprime loans were Variable rate loans.

Now a big problem arises from this, Interest Rates rise and all of these Variable rate loans are now unaffordable by those that couldn’t afford a house in the first place. Remember again this was pushed by the Democrats and their legislation.

Now in 2007 Options Experts view Fannie Mae’s shares as worthless as they have continued to overstate the value of their assets as their guarantee’s were made worthless by higher interest rates, the decline of home values and the glut of foreclosures based on a sellers market as opposed to a buyers market. This is when regulators began to spin the public to boost Fannie and Freddie perception. (Marketwatch.com) and (Bloomberg.com)

Banks began to collapse as a direct result of “WORTHLESS GOVERNMENT SPONSORED SECURITIES” issued by Fannie Mae. Jobs began to disappear and now we are in what some have called the “COMING OF THE SECOND GREAT DEPRESSION” and IMF said the “US Crisis is the largest financial shock since the Great Depression” (quardian.co.uk).

Now many wonder and ask, why is the Community Reinvestment Act to “CRA” to blame? Let’s take a look BEFORE the CRA expansion.

Home prices increase with inflation but after CRA home prices become unhinged from inflation, thus causing home prices to rise too fast, Economic Fundamentals did not support this wedge; Regulation mandated credit by the Democratic Party did thus creating what has now become known as the Housing Bubble waiting to, and finally bursting.

DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN? NO

In 2003 a new Agency was proposed to oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae by of all folks, THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION folks, that’s who. They “Recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.” “A new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume Supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the Government Sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage industry.”

But guess what again folks, THE DEMOCRATS STOPPED IT! That’s right the same people that have blamed Bush for every conceivable problem with America in the last 8 years prevented and directly contributed to this failure. Their reasoning? Please read this slowly, “Supporters of the companies “DEMOCRATS” said efforts to regulate the lenders tightly under those agencies might diminish their ability to finance loans for lower income families.” (The New Times)

• Barney Frank (D-MA) “The more People exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.”

• Melvin Watt (D-NC) “And in the process weakening the bargaining power of poorer families and their ability to get affordable housing.”

AFFORDABLE HOUSING?

In 2005 yet again someone tried to stop this madness that was perpetuated by the Democratic Party. Guess Who? John McCain warned of a Mortgage Collapse all the way back in 2005. He Co-Sponsored a bill, “The Housing Enterprise Regulatory Act of 2005 www.govtrack.us Bill S-190, This Bill would regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and guess who blocked it? You guessed it, the Democrats once again. It came back in 2007 and failed to pass again because of; you guessed it, the Democrats. (The Minority Report)

Now because Fannie Mae had friends in high places such as the Senate:

• Chris Dodd (D-CT) Sweetheart loan recipient

Guess who else covered Fannie Mae’s rear-end? Barak Obama that’s who.

And guess who Barak Obama chose to select his VP? Political insider James A. “JIM” Johnson who calls the top floor of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington DC home. He also received a SWEETHEART loan from Country Wide Mortgage. More about Jim:

• (1985-1990) Managing Director of Lehman Brothers NOW BANKRUPT

• (1991-1998) CEO of Fannie Mae, WHEN CRA WAS EXPANDED!

• Some have said that Jim Johnson was corrupt; Johnson improperly Deferred $200 Million in expenses.

• Fannie Mae Under-Reported Johnson’s compensation, originally reported as $6-7 Million, Johnson actually received $21 million. THAT IS A HUGE DESCREPENCY!

• He gave Barak Obama the maximum donation allowed by law, $4,600

• Currently is now a very wealthy private banker and is on the board of Goldman Sachs which has given another $700,000 to Barak Obama and raised another $500,000 through “BUNDLING”

• He quit Barak’s campaign under fire and also received a “SWEETHEART LOAN” (Las Angeles Times)

Also visit the (Center For Responsive Politics) www.opensecrets.org

Guess who Barak Obama gets advise from on housing issues? Franklin Raines

• Lives in a $7.6 Million dollar home, I am sure he can relate to the average home owner, wouldn’t you agree?

• (1977-1979) Carter Administration WHEN CRA WAS FIRST ENACTED

• (1980-1991) Investment Banker Lazard LTD

• (1991-1996) Vice Chairman of Fannie Mae WHEN CRA WAS EXPANDED

• (1996-1998) Clinton Administration OMB Director

• (1999-2004) CEO Fannie Mae

• He received a $25 million Golden Parachute

• He ALSO GOT A SWEETHEART LOAN! Does anyone in American know anyone directly that has gotten one of these “SWEETHEART LOANS”? I wonder why?

• He resigned under pressure due to Accounting irregularities. Can anyone say Enron? (BBC NEWS)

Guess who received more money from Fannie Mae than anyone else? You guessed it Barak Obama. He managed to receive more money in three years than John Kerry did in 20 years. (Opensecrets.org)

Barak Obama also received FOUR times more money from Fannie Mae per year than any other senator in the past 20 YEARS!

Barak Obama received 49 TIMES MORE money than Senator John McCain!

Fannie Mae contributions per year in Congress 1989-2008

• Barak Obama $42,116

• John McCain $862

Guess who worked at a law firm “MINER BARNHILL AND GALLAND” that sued banks for not issuing enough Subprime Loans? They sued Citibank. You guessed it Barak Obama that’s who. “In 1994 Barak Obama represented Calvin Robertson in a suite against Citibank charging that the bank systematically denied mortgages to African-American applicants and others from minority neighborhoods. (Chicago Sun Times)

• Poor people did not cause this current situation American finds itself in

• Free Markets didn’t do it either

• Deregulation didn’t do it either

• A bad Government Regulation DID cause this in turn made Main Street Banks into predatory lenders to fulfill a government mandate “AFFORDABLE LOANS”

• Self Interested Lawyers caused this

• Greed and Stupidity Caused this

• Bad Social Engineering Caused this creating the environment and wrong incentives that set up low-income families to ultimately fail all the while having Wall Street Finance it.

And what did Obama get from all of this? He got his wish of lots of “Affordable mortgages that a great deal of America could not afford” and in the meantime his rich and powerful friends became richer while the rest of the US got poorer.

Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) “Democrats bear no responsibility for the current economic crisis” (The Hill)

Help me understand here, Barak Obama’s “Political Philosophy” caused this current crisis yet he now lectures the country about “Failed Economic Policies” and Ridicules former President Bush? Are you kidding me?

I was going to go through all that BUT, Thanks for doing it

I personally feel people like Saddam are not only a threat to America but to the entire world. Do you think the people of iraq enjoyed living under the conditions during that era ?

Help our economy - you must be kidding. You need to get your head out of the sand. The money was used to bail out automobile makers, that did not manage their business properly. Those same business then used that bailout money to increase their upper corporate wages. The same people that were ruining those businesses in the first place.

The money was given to bail out banks - which was supposed to be used for the people in need of it. Instead the banks are still setting on most of the bailout money that was given to them.

I personally did not agree on any of the bailouts and wrote to all of my representative including the president to no avail.

If businesses such as the ones our government bailed out do not handle their finances any better than they did then they should go under.

However I do not believe that would have been the case - had we not thrown all the money we did down the well.

Just the fact that the recent election had a bigger turn around from democrates to republicans,

since the 1932 elections should tell you something about what the people of this country think about the current administration.

Enough said.....

Thanks for the add to it. And on top of it Fannie is wanting another 9 bil.

who dat gurl, thank you for clarifying what I was attempting to say. Also, Trill, sorry if I stepped on your toes, but I come from the middle of america, and we get so much stuff thrown at us it just ain't funny. And no, you don't run from a tornado, cause you usually don't have that much warning, but you do your best to be ready, knowing that you live in a tornado zone! Or, how about that ice storm that someone else mentioned? Yeah, the electric goes out, or you run out of propane, whatever, so you grow up always being ready for some crap to hit. I'm saying that if I lived in New Orleans, I would always know in the back of my mind that hurricanes hit, and I personally would try my best to have a plan. We lived in florida for a while, and when the hurrican hit, Can't remember the name but it was in 2003, I was ready. I was amazed to see how many people who lived there for years were running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to buy gas, generators, food, everything. I could see ME being the one who was unprepared as I had only lived there for a few months, but these people had lived there for years, and been thru many hurricanes. And, getting to the last point...the poor people, and the invalid, there should have been local government in place to handle these things! THAT is what local government is supposed to be for! It was their responsibility. They are who let the people down. And they kept letting the people down by not letting the churches get in there and do their thing! Not to say that when the fed got involved they did anything right at all, like sending truckloads of ice to minnesota? So, Yeah, you can blame Bush if you want, but that is the wrong direction.

• Upvote 3

no he is not the one who put us in this debt to begin with. he kept the debt he inherited from completely crippling us to the point of no return. i only pray our current president can do the same for us. no matter who is in the office pray for the office and if you love this country pray for the man in the office because what he does decide to do with what he has been given by those before him will affect us all. the problems we have can not be blamed on any one presidency or political party it has been a propetual process and mistakes and has accumulated into a crisis.

Well, let me ask you this, what is so "Christian" like about war? Trust me, it has nothing to do with Bush being Christian.

With that said, let's hope that this does all work out for Iraq and let's hope that it does workout for the American people!

PS. I never knew the media to be harch on Christians. I thought Musmils were the new victims here.......

MUSLIMS = VICTIMS WHAT THE #@&%^!!!!!!

Look at it this way.............if the dog hadn't stop to take a poop he would have caught the rabbit

If it wasn't for Bush we would not be on this forum.......

There is no since in crying over spilled milk...............he was good in some ways and not so good in others

We are in a position to live our lives with a lot of wealth which we would not have had if not for Bush.

Start the bashing ...............................I can take it :P