Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRESIDENT BUSH - LIVE - TAKING QUESTIONS

WISHBONE

Honestly, I was hoping to hear something from President Bush in regards to Dinar ("This war will pay for itself") I don't beleive any madia has his lips tied after hearing his prime time interview last night. Now I remember for sure why I loved him as President. He is just the kind of man with the, it is what it is type attitude! Several times when they were talking about his popularity being 90%, 30% or highest ever when he left office, he replied "SO WHAT!" He REFUSED to crumble when posed with difficult questions about if he would have done things differently knowing what he knows now.....but no way! This incredible confidence might be stemming from what he already knows and he is hoping someone asks. Many finger pointers have stated IRAQ was a mistake and I believe President Bush knows way more than he is telling us about the Dinar, lets see if he will give us some real intel! IMHO this investment is his baby and he is proud of what he did and where he is at. Can you imagine being responsible for all the wealth this investment WILL provide, and more importantly being able to say I told you so!

With all that said, please assist and getting this line of questioning in front of President Bush to we can get some real intel from him LIVE! The Today Show has him tomorrow! Lets band together and have our DV voice heard by President Bush!

God Bless all who are here and President Bush

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

Hey Wishbone...You know the ole saying...."It's A Small World!"

WOW....I like your idea....Let's Ask GW for his InsideTrack!!!

Here's what Microsoft concluded! Microsoft researchers claim their

results support Milgram's idea that each of us is only

'six degrees of separation'

away from anyone else on the planet.

Sixdegreesofseparation.jpg

Six Degrees of Separation:

Do We Really Live in aSmall World’?

http://www.spring.org.uk/2008/08/six-degrees-of-separation-do-we-really.php

• Upvote 1

Funny you posted this... i submitted a question yesterday through the today show website..adressing Pres. Bush.. i asked if he could confirm or deny he said the iraq war would pay for itself... Let's see if that question gets answered... thx for the post.

• Upvote 5

Well from what i seen last night, all he did was answer every question and then laugh at everything like a little kid....and of course his attitude is " it is what it is"...his family and connections are the ones that RUN america...u must not know the history of it so of course your going to give all the credit to this man and say HE is the one who will save this economy...but correct me if im wrong but isnt HE the one that put us in this debt in the first place? so thats kind of like me running into your house and stealing your TV,then next year i buy you a TV for christmas....through my eyes and what i know i still believe this was planned way before he even took office.....JMO!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 30

Well from what i seen last night, all he did was answer every question and then laugh at everything like a little kid....and of course his attitude is " it is what it is"...his family and connections are the ones that RUN america...u must not know the history of it so of course your going to give all the credit to this man and say HE is the one who will save this economy...but correct me if im wrong but isnt HE the one that put us in this debt in the first place? so thats kind of like me running into your house and stealing your TV,then next year i buy you a TV for christmas....through my eyes and what i know i still believe this was planned way before he even took office.....JMO!!!

ALL I AM GOING TO SAY TO THIS IS NO HE IS NOT THE ONE THAT PUT US IN THIS DEBT. YOU MUST NOT KNOW YOUR HISTORY ON HIM.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

Funny you posted this... i submitted a question yesterday through the today show website..adressing Pres. Bush.. i asked if he could confirm or deny he said the iraq war would pay for itself... Let's see if that question gets answered... thx for the post.

Progressive move Eddinar....!!!! I like that!

I cannot tell you how many times in my travels to the ME that I had some of the most amazing encounters/connections with various well-know people. Ofcourse I believe in Divine Apointments...like you have said...nothing is by accident!!! So...Hat's Off To You for submitting that question to President Bush.

• Upvote 3

Why would Bush, Warren Buffet, Obama, Greenspan, Gates, or Trump mention anything about the Dinar? That would create a complete feeding frenzie and total chaos in the US.

If Warren Buffet found a good investment, why in the hell would he tell YOU about it??????????? ;)

Bush knows that people are litening to his every word! One word about investing in Iraq would create a land slide. I'm sure he owns a few billion in Dinar!

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Let me start off with saying exactly what you said, JMO, but backed with some facts. You want to know why we had a financial melt down? It had nothing to do with Bush's war as the left are so fond of saying. It had everything to do with the mortgage crisis that hit every single major bank in the US and abroad. Also democrats have been in control of the Senate and Congress since 06, you do realize they are the ones that pass laws right?

Here you go, everything is backed up factually here.

What caused our current economic situation that America finds itself in today? Let us take a look shall we?

• The housing bubble and collapse.

• What caused the housing Bubble?

• Subprime lender implosion

• What is a subprime mortgage?

• Risky Mortgages to Low-Income Bad Credit Borrowers

• Where did they come from? Google Community Reinvestment Act

• www.google.com

Community Reinvestment Act

Jimmy Carter and Democrats passed it to give incentives to low income borrowers.

This required “Deposit Taking Financial Institutions offer equal access to lending” (Policylink.org)

1995 Bill Clinton Changes and the democrats added massive provisions that forced banks to issues 1 TRILLION Dollars in subprime mortgages all so people who could not afford homes before now could. This in effect caused the first “SUBPRIME Mortgage Securities” by Bear and Stearns.

• “A SCHEME AGAINST THE NATIONS BANKS” (city-journal.org)

Fannie Mae is a government sponsored Enterprise that Guarantee’s Mortgages and then sells them to Banks and Investors. In order to produce more Mortgages to create more money, how would one accomplish this? You move down the standard of income qualifications thus allowing those that previously could not purchase a mortgage a chance to do so at a greater risk for those that buy these mortgages. Remember all of this was accomplished through democratic legislation. Bankers were forced to issue Subprime mortgages or face harsh penalties. (Washington Post)

• 10-30-2000 Fannie Mae announced a Pilot to Purchase $2 Billion Dollars of “MYCOMMUNITYMORTGAGE” loans; Pilot lenders to customize affordable products for “LOW-AND MODERATE – INCOME BORROWERES.” (CSRWire.com)

How do you make mortgages affordable to those that normally cannot afford it? How about No Money Down, Interest Only, Variable Rate, No Income verification, Bad Credit, no Credit Loans, all no problem just, sign the dotted line. Remember again all of this was pushed by democratic legislation.

Fact: In 2004 92% of Fannie Mae’s subprime loans were Variable rate loans.

Fact: In 2005 91% of Fannie Mae’s subprime loans were Variable rate loans.

Now a big problem arises from this, Interest Rates rise and all of these Variable rate loans are now unaffordable by those that couldn’t afford a house in the first place. Remember again this was pushed by the Democrats and their legislation.

Now in 2007 Options Experts view Fannie Mae’s shares as worthless as they have continued to overstate the value of their assets as their guarantee’s were made worthless by higher interest rates, the decline of home values and the glut of foreclosures based on a sellers market as opposed to a buyers market. This is when regulators began to spin the public to boost Fannie and Freddie perception. (Marketwatch.com) and (Bloomberg.com)

Banks began to collapse as a direct result of “WORTHLESS GOVERNMENT SPONSORED SECURITIES” issued by Fannie Mae. Jobs began to disappear and now we are in what some have called the “COMING OF THE SECOND GREAT DEPRESSION” and IMF said the “US Crisis is the largest financial shock since the Great Depression” (quardian.co.uk).

Now many wonder and ask, why is the Community Reinvestment Act to “CRA” to blame? Let’s take a look BEFORE the CRA expansion.

Home prices increase with inflation but after CRA home prices become unhinged from inflation, thus causing home prices to rise too fast, Economic Fundamentals did not support this wedge; Regulation mandated credit by the Democratic Party did thus creating what has now become known as the Housing Bubble waiting to, and finally bursting.

DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN? NO

In 2003 a new Agency was proposed to oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae by of all folks, THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION folks, that’s who. They “Recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.” “A new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume Supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the Government Sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage industry.”

But guess what again folks, THE DEMOCRATS STOPPED IT! That’s right the same people that have blamed Bush for every conceivable problem with America in the last 8 years prevented and directly contributed to this failure. Their reasoning? Please read this slowly, “Supporters of the companies “DEMOCRATS” said efforts to regulate the lenders tightly under those agencies might diminish their ability to finance loans for lower income families.” (The New Times)

• Barney Frank (D-MA) “The more People exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.”

• Melvin Watt (D-NC) “And in the process weakening the bargaining power of poorer families and their ability to get affordable housing.”

AFFORDABLE HOUSING?

In 2005 yet again someone tried to stop this madness that was perpetuated by the Democratic Party. Guess Who? John McCain warned of a Mortgage Collapse all the way back in 2005. He Co-Sponsored a bill, “The Housing Enterprise Regulatory Act of 2005 www.govtrack.us Bill S-190, This Bill would regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and guess who blocked it? You guessed it, the Democrats once again. It came back in 2007 and failed to pass again because of; you guessed it, the Democrats. (The Minority Report)

Now because Fannie Mae had friends in high places such as the Senate:

• Chris Dodd (D-CT) Sweetheart loan recipient

Guess who else covered Fannie Mae’s rear-end? Barak Obama that’s who.

And guess who Barak Obama chose to select his VP? Political insider James A. “JIM” Johnson who calls the top floor of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington DC home. He also received a SWEETHEART loan from Country Wide Mortgage. More about Jim:

• (1985-1990) Managing Director of Lehman Brothers NOW BANKRUPT

• (1991-1998) CEO of Fannie Mae, WHEN CRA WAS EXPANDED!

• Some have said that Jim Johnson was corrupt; Johnson improperly Deferred $200 Million in expenses.

• Fannie Mae Under-Reported Johnson’s compensation, originally reported as $6-7 Million, Johnson actually received $21 million. THAT IS A HUGE DESCREPENCY!

• He gave Barak Obama the maximum donation allowed by law, $4,600

• Currently is now a very wealthy private banker and is on the board of Goldman Sachs which has given another $700,000 to Barak Obama and raised another $500,000 through “BUNDLING”

• He quit Barak’s campaign under fire and also received a “SWEETHEART LOAN” (Las Angeles Times)

Also visit the (Center For Responsive Politics) www.opensecrets.org

Guess who Barak Obama gets advise from on housing issues? Franklin Raines

• Lives in a $7.6 Million dollar home, I am sure he can relate to the average home owner, wouldn’t you agree?

• (1977-1979) Carter Administration WHEN CRA WAS FIRST ENACTED

• (1980-1991) Investment Banker Lazard LTD

• (1991-1996) Vice Chairman of Fannie Mae WHEN CRA WAS EXPANDED

• (1996-1998) Clinton Administration OMB Director

• (1999-2004) CEO Fannie Mae

• He received a $25 million Golden Parachute

• He ALSO GOT A SWEETHEART LOAN! Does anyone in American know anyone directly that has gotten one of these “SWEETHEART LOANS”? I wonder why?

• He resigned under pressure due to Accounting irregularities. Can anyone say Enron? (BBC NEWS)

Guess who received more money from Fannie Mae than anyone else? You guessed it Barak Obama. He managed to receive more money in three years than John Kerry did in 20 years. (Opensecrets.org)

Barak Obama also received FOUR times more money from Fannie Mae per year than any other senator in the past 20 YEARS!

Barak Obama received 49 TIMES MORE money than Senator John McCain!

Fannie Mae contributions per year in Congress 1989-2008

• Barak Obama $42,116

• John McCain $862

Guess who worked at a law firm “MINER BARNHILL AND GALLAND” that sued banks for not issuing enough Subprime Loans? They sued Citibank. You guessed it Barak Obama that’s who. “In 1994 Barak Obama represented Calvin Robertson in a suite against Citibank charging that the bank systematically denied mortgages to African-American applicants and others from minority neighborhoods. (Chicago Sun Times)

• Poor people did not cause this current situation American finds itself in

• Free Markets didn’t do it either

• Deregulation didn’t do it either

• A bad Government Regulation DID cause this in turn made Main Street Banks into predatory lenders to fulfill a government mandate “AFFORDABLE LOANS”

• Self Interested Lawyers caused this

• Greed and Stupidity Caused this

• Bad Social Engineering Caused this creating the environment and wrong incentives that set up low-income families to ultimately fail all the while having Wall Street Finance it.

And what did Obama get from all of this? He got his wish of lots of “Affordable mortgages that a great deal of America could not afford” and in the meantime his rich and powerful friends became richer while the rest of the US got poorer.

Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) “Democrats bear no responsibility for the current economic crisis” (The Hill)

Help me understand here, Barak Obama’s “Political Philosophy” caused this current crisis yet he now lectures the country about “Failed Economic Policies” and Ridicules former President Bush? Are you kidding me?

Now here is a post that backs up what is being said. Democrats want to blame Bush for the mess they helped legislate. Anyone who thinks Bush is solely responsible for this meltdown in jobs and the economy is pretty clueless to say the least. I will take him over any of the last prseidents all the way back to R. Reagan.

• Upvote 7

I know I'll get bashed for saying this but I'm feeling that God will use the RV to vindicate Bush. He has been so unjustly persecuted every step of the way - mostly because he "came out" as a Christian early on in his presidency. As many of you know, our media controlled brain dead society is extremely hostile to anything even remotely "Christian".

So my hope and prayer is that God will use this RV to vindicate Bush, bless those who had the wisdom and foresight to invest, and help heal our troubled land. Just my opinion. . .

(O.K. bash away) btw...you know, they really need to create an emoticon for ducking.....

Well, let me ask you this, what is so "Christian" like about war? Trust me, it has nothing to do with Bush being Christian.

With that said, let's hope that this does all work out for Iraq and let's hope that it does workout for the American people!

PS. I never knew the media to be harch on Christians. I thought Musmils were the new victims here.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

im glad you did ya homework on Obama and his life...but did you do your homework on america and the way our banks work and who runs the money? go to youtube...search " secret of oz" and while your at it also look up new world order...after watching all you can i bet obama doesnt even come to your mind....trust me when i say this...THIS WAS PLANNED WAY BEFORE OUR TIME.......o yeh..also see the fall of rome...it relates to our situation as well

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know I'll get bashed for saying this but I'm feeling that God will use the RV to vindicate Bush. He has been so unjustly persecuted every step of the way - mostly because he "came out" as a Christian early on in his presidency. As many of you know, our media controlled brain dead society is extremely hostile to anything even remotely "Christian".

So my hope and prayer is that God will use this RV to vindicate Bush, bless those who had the wisdom and foresight to invest, and help heal our troubled land. Just my opinion. . .

(O.K. bash away) btw...you know, they really need to create an emoticon for ducking.....

No bash here. Too many people are scared when the word "Christian" is even uttered. Thank God we had a President who wasn't afraid to proclaim his Faith and have the principles that this country was founded on. The Land Of the Free and The Brave is in grave danger.

• Upvote 6

The true character of a man sometimes can been shown in what he doesnt say rather than what he does.

NCTRIGUY - thanks for the post full of informative information.

The above mentioned statement is meant more for President Bush, choosing not to sling lies and mud all over BO, knowing full well that BO and his followers are doing it constantly to him.

As for this American, I miss President Bush! It would be interesting to know how many others feel the same

God Bless America and a President with love for America and Americans!

• Upvote 5

im glad you did ya homework on Obama and his life...but did you do your homework on america and the way our banks work and who runs the money? go to youtube...search " secret of oz" and while your at it also look up new world order...after watching all you can i bet obama doesnt even come to your mind....trust me when i say this...THIS WAS PLANNED WAY BEFORE OUR TIME.......o yeh..also see the fall of rome...it relates to our situation as well

Your retort is "GLAD YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK ON OBAMA?" REALLY? How about looking at the BIG PICTURE, dont just blame former president Bush, look at everything that is there. I did research and retorted your post, you on the other hand come back with wild accusations and you want me to do your homework for you? How about posting some facts here instead of passing off the buck for someone else to do your work for you. Please by all means I will be waiting for your facts. Do not be upset because I have studied the current financial mess and had some documentation handy that just so happened to debunk your opinion.

Now kindly either post some factual information that can be verified or have a great day, but either way you will not be pointing the finger solely at Bush for the current mess.

And I am well aware of the simplistic nature of the many messages and rumors as to why Rome and other "Democracy’s" have failed within a 200 year period. Again do you have any factual information to back up your position or is everything based on suspicion and coincidences and conspiracy theories?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, let me ask you this, what is so "Christian" like about war? Trust me, it has nothing to do with Bush being Christian.

With that said, let's hope that this does all work out for Iraq and let's hope that it does workout for the American people!

PS. I never knew the media to be harch on Christians. I thought Musmils were the new victims here.......

Really Tripple xXx, what is so Christian about war? Have you heard of King David? Have you read the Bible? he was mentioned more than any other mortal man in all scripture. This king went to God first and won many battles ONLY by the Grace and POWER of the Almighty!

Dony make me get my Preach on!

Edited by WISHBONE
  • Upvote 4

i dont understand what your main concept is...i recall me saying WAY BEFORE OUR TIME....so how is that saying bush? i dont get it but anyways go ahead and share your little documents that you found about how were all broke...but just remember one thing...before you call anything a "conspiracy" make sure you really look at whats going on and not just some document ...its there to deny it for a reason lil buddy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really Tripple xXx, what is so Christian about war? Have you heard of King David? Have you read the Bible? he was mentioned more than any other mortal man in all scripture. This king went to God first and won many battles ONLY by the Grace and POWER of the Almighty!

Well, I think Jesus is mentioned more than David. King David was NOT a christian first of all. He was a Hebrew. Jesus set down new requirements for humanity...NO more war.

"THOU SHALT NOT KILL." Sounds to me like the Bible has some contradictions in it, among many others.

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

No bash here. Too many people are scared when the word "Christian" is even uttered. Thank God we had a President who wasn't afraid to proclaim his Faith and have the principles that this country was founded on. The Land Of the Free and The Brave is in grave danger.

I think Bush's proclamation of faith had more to do with political calculation than it did courage or convictions. Bush knew that he had to get the support of the religious right to get the Republican nomination. Did you notice that his religious rhetoric was much more common prior to winning the Republican nomination than it was afterward?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

i dont understand what your main concept is...i recall me saying WAY BEFORE OUR TIME....so how is that saying bush? i dont get it but anyways go ahead and share your little documents that you found about how were all broke...but just remember one thing...before you call anything a "conspiracy" make sure you really look at whats going on and not just some document ...its there to deny it for a reason lil buddy

If you were not calling out Bush, my apologies.

Now quite frankly your weak attempt to "BELITTLE" my comments "NO PUN INTENDED" with such a simplisitic response is a bit insulting. "LITTLE DOCUMENTS" and "LITTLE BUDDY"? As far as anything you have stated, I have yet to see you post anything factual. Until you do rather than alleged theories with no substance I will just tell you to have a great day there BUD!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why don't we ask him why he sent over 4000 american boys to their death for no reason. WMD my butt

Maybe he would say to liberate human beings from a tyrant...to give them the opportunity to live in a free country. . .like ours used to be before political correctness and extreme liberalism fried our brain cells. . .

• Upvote 6

If you were not calling out Bush, my apologies.

Now quite frankly your weak attempt to "BELITTLE" my comments "NO PUN INTENDED" with such a simplisitic response is a bit insulting. "LITTLE DOCUMENTS" and "LITTLE BUDDY"? As far as anything you have stated, I have yet to see you post anything factual. Until you do rather than alleged theories with no substance I will just tell you to have a great day there BUD!

weak attempt to belittle u? what this is internet battle? lol...man i got nothing against you or ya thoughts on life...take it as ya please...but like i stated as i have and always will...this is planned since the beginning...just because you see a new face in the white house doesnt mean thier the ones running the show...in order to control a country you must have your hands on the money...the government doesnt control the money the feds do...so based off of knowing that and knowing who started the plan ( builderberg,goldman saches,illuminati, and plenty more that you DONT know on document whats going on..) only actions can tell you the true agenda...and based off of history this is happening like it has before...think about this real quick...if you and your union had all the money and your the one that funds alot that goes on in this world to benefit to your power...what would you do if you wanted more control? well first i would make sure all my guys got into the positions to even make this possible..then i would cause a war with countries that have rich assests that the rest of the world would depend on...but you cant just go around bombing people because then you will have others catch onto what your doing..so therefore i would set up a false flag event and blame it on that country i had in mind...once i take take care of that, i would then explain to the people that theres more terror to awaken unless we declare war and clear out all the regions that cause a threat to us...once we destroy those regions i would then rebuild those countries and play babysitter to them by saying i will hold thier hand through the whole process...and even give em advice on how to become a better and stronger government by a democracy( but really thats our way of still having power of them) ...iraq isnt just iraq...its next to kuwait ( which we already established) russia ( which we are peace with ) israel ( which are our right hand man in the ME) ...Saudi arabia (which we already do work under the table with,notice the bushes doin work with the bin laden families and also the little heads up on the yemen bombs?)by having control of those regions i then would squeeze my main threat...IRAN...after that...i would then run the whole ME and all assets to my value...asia is already coming to light with us..( notice what obama is doing rite now? preaching democracy).....europe is already where we originated from and proved we have thier backs through thick and thin..( thats even where all our secret societies behind enemy lines originated )...so now that i have all these regions under my hands...i would then break the economy and everyone elses and bring up an idea so we can all remain on top..A ONE WORLD CURRENCY....but since i would be the one to make this happen...what does that mean? i would then accomplished what i started...A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...so look at all your facts in ya documents and keep looking lost....because its plain and simple whats going on...its allllllll coming together one by one...and oh yeah...check the current news...gold is coming back....you rememer who has most of the gold last " documented"? thats right...IRAQ..so guess whats going to happen...your dollar wont mean nothing once we have most of the gold in our banks...and neither will the other currencies...just another reason for a global currency to came into play....now is that very well planned out or what...oh yeah...i forgot...it was the plan since day one......

Edited by Trill
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How quick people are to turn on another and how quickly people forget what happened to our country! As Bush stated last night in his TERRIFIC INTERVIEW he had with Matt Laurer, his ratings were up 90% when he was in office because he stood up for America and DID NOT back down! He faught for what he believed was right for our country. He made the decisions with no second thoughts and would not change a thing. "O" will not even place his hand over his chest when the pledge is being recited. O has already made it loud and clear what side of the street he is for.

Sad thing though. If it is true that US carries Iraqi Dinar and this RV's and it pays for the war, "O" is going to get credit for doing that and stimulating the economy. They will come up with some quacky stories of how his great "hope and change" plans all panned out to get us out of this mess. <_<

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2