• Announcements

• Adam Montana

NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE   03/18/2016

As you can see, the site has gone through a few changes! One major change is how you login - your "username" is now your displayname. Please keep that in mind when logging in.
pirateoflight

Anyone have info for cashing in in Australia?

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for a place to cash in in Australia and don't know where to go here? Nor do my aussi friends who have invested. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am sure the big banks like Commonwealth Bank or National Australia Bank will exchange your Dinar when the RV hits.
WM13

[quote name='pirateoflight' date='04 November 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1288830631' post='248033']
I am looking for a place to cash in in Australia and don't know where to go here? Nor do my aussi friends who have invested. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
[/quote]

Ali has confirmed after talking to customs in Australia that he will be opening up an office temporarily in Brisbane for cash in.

Aussies got together and made this happen so great news for Aussies, not sure where in brisbane but will probably know more when we have an RV.