Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver Greetings

Dreaminbig

I am new to buying dinar, and a friend of mine recommended purchasing dinar from the silver greetings site. I ordered on the 16th of October, and got a confirmation email the next day saying the order was in the process of being shipped. Ever since then when I check the status on the USPS tracking site it still says it is in New York. Has anyone on here purchased from silver greetings and had any problems? I am not used to waiting so long for an order to come in unless it is shipped from OVERSEAS! I called and spoke to a man and he told me sometimes the orders get backed up and he was going to go and check on it tomorrow....and that was last week, still nothing. Is there any other site that I can order from that may be able to get me my dinar quicker?

Silver Greetings has been very good to me, and their tracking is so precise and accurate. I'm very pleased that I ordered from them, even though it took 13 days for my dinars to arrive. You have to realize that I'm from Canada, so that has a lot to do with my situation. I do have family and friends living in the United States who could've picked the dinars up for me if they were here for a visit, but they weren't. That would've shorten the time .

I am new to buying dinar, and a friend of mine recommended purchasing dinar from the silver greetings site. I ordered on the 16th of October, and got a confirmation email the next day saying the order was in the process of being shipped. Ever since then when I check the status on the USPS tracking site it still says it is in New York. Has anyone on here purchased from silver greetings and had any problems? I am not used to waiting so long for an order to come in unless it is shipped from OVERSEAS! I called and spoke to a man and he told me sometimes the orders get backed up and he was going to go and check on it tomorrow....and that was last week, still nothing. Is there any other site that I can order from that may be able to get me my dinar quicker?

I have ordered numerous times from silvergreetings and have never had an issue. I have noticed, in the last few weeks, that the orders are taking a bit longer. They seem very reputable and have always come through. Hang in there! I honestly believe that you will receive your order and that it is a busy time for these folks. Good luck and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too, have ordered from them a few weeks ago and received my order within a week. However, I believe that business has picked up and it is even going to get even worse(in a good way) of course. I placed an order with another dealer last week and I am still waiting. So you are in good hands with SG. They are top notch folks!

He is really back lodged right now Call him!!! Very reliable don't worry

How much did you order? I know that Dinar Trade requires a pic showing your cashiers check if you order more than 1 mil IQD.