Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with Okie the Oilman

Peepster

Pulled form the zzz site based on the chat with Okie the Oilman:

okie oil man : HOWDY EVERYBODY---LONG TIME NO SEE

okie oil man : NOTHING WORKED REGARDING THE LOG IN TILL I STARTED TYPING WITH MY TOES----THEN EVERYTHING WENT O. K.

okie oil man : MY INFO PERTAINED TO EITHER THE ACTUAL R/V OR AT LEAST KNOWING THE DATE AND RATE

okie oil man : KEEP IN MIND THAT WEDNESDAY HERE IS THURSDAY IN BAGDAD

@Miskebam : so whats your humble opinion on rate okie?

okie oil man : INTEL REPORTED TO ME SAT. MORN AND I DECIDED TO SET ON THE INFO TILL I SAW SO MANY DOWN AND OUTERS AND THOUGHT ---WHAT THE HECK— @ Miskebam : your such a great guy oily! okie oil man : I'VE ALREADY LAID MY NECK ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO DO IT AGAIN REGARDING RATE??????? @ Miskebam : not if you dont want to. . . I still believe above 3.27 okie oil man : MY THINKING---EMPHASIZE THINKING---IS IT WON'T BE NEAR WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD ON THE T K CHAT edharker4 : okie oil man, I have read your posts on other forum'sand I know nothing is set in stone 1-10 how close edharker4 : well we all know about TK rate okie oil man : ED FROM WHAT WAS RECEIVED FROM THE SOURCE I FEEL LIKE A PERFECT 10

@ Miskebam : agreed no high CRAZY rate. . .

okie oil man : I'M NOT A SMART a**---I CAN'T SET ON ICE CREAM AND TELL YOU WHAT FLAVOR IT IS----I ONLY REPORT WHAT I HAVE FROM THE MOST VALID SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE---I PERSONALLY AM JUST A PEON AND AM JUST AS COMMON OR MORE SO THAN ANYONE ON HERE---I WILL NEVER PURPORT TO BE A GURU

@ Miskebam : and we have heard not one cent above kuwait

NWMSU 83 : I think anything above $4 is unrealistic.

okie oil man : MISKEBAM--CLOSE--VERY CLOSE------

@ Miskebam : THANK YOU for reaching out OKIE

@ Miskebam : everyone here appreciates that!

okie oil man : IRAQ CAN HAVE AN SUSTAINABILTY RATE FAR HIGHER THAN WHAT IT IS GOING TO COME OUT AT---BUT BE SATISIFIED---BELIEVE ME---IT'S MORE THAN YOU HAVE NOW

okie oil man : THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO ALL OF US (ME INCLUDED) IS ALL THESE FORUM NUMBERS FLOATING AROUND THAT CLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING

okie oil man : YOU GUY'S TALK---I'LL SHUT UP TILL ASKED--THEN IF I CAN ANSWER==I WILL

@ Miskebam : as long as it comes out between SFMedic and TK's predictions, im happy

okie oil man : THEN YOUR GOING TO BE A HAPPY CAMPER MISKEBAM

@ Miskebam : if anyone has any questions, go for it, but just be curtious

Dale : OKIE have you been hearing that we could see this happen this next week.

edharker4 : Okie have you heard info like this before from this person

Dryden01 : Okie do you have a favorite Guru that you follow?

@ nadinelaw : OKIE have you been hearing that we could see this happen this next week.

@ nadinelaw : Okie have you heard info like this before from this person

@ nadinelaw : Okie do you have a favorite Guru that you follow?

okie oil man : DALE--THE GOV IS SEATED IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HEAR.--YOU ARE BEING FED HORSE BISCUITS IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE'S COMING OUT OF IRAQ---MALIKI OWNS 80% OF ALL MEDIA--NEWSPAPERS--T V ----RADIO----YOU ARE TOLD WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HERE

@ azracer : Okie with regards to kuwait is it 1 penny above or below that they are asking

misterfizz : Okie; Do you think George W's book release date and TV interviews are coincidence?

okie oil man : SORRY FOR DELAY--WHEN SOMEONE E-MAIL'S ME IT KICKS ME OFF THE CHAT---LET ME REVIEW QUESTIONS---GIVE ME A MINUTE

@ Miskebam : I will give em ok

@ Miskebam : Okie do you have a favorite Guru that you follow?

@ Miskebam : Okie with regards to kuwait is it 1 penny above or below that they are asking

@ Miskebam : Okie; Do you think George W's book release date and TV interviews are coincidence?

okie oil man : MISKEBAM---DEFINITELY YES---HIS NAME IS J E S U S!!!

@ Miskebam : Thats 3. . . hold til he finishes these

@ Miskebam : AWESOME!

homie : Okie, do you think the price of oil will increase after the rv??

okie oil man : WHAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IS THAT WHEN G.B. WAS IN KUWAIT AND THEN U A E HE ALSO WENT INTO BAGDAD WITH A MEETING WITH UNNAMED OFFICIALS TO REMIND THEM OF WHO SET THEM FREE AND THE OBLIGATION THEY OWED THE U S A----A LOT MORE WENT ON BUT I'M NOT AT LIBERTY TO DEVULGE----I GAVE MY WORD---

Dale : Okie from what you are hearing from your sources do you think the rv will happen next week . what percentage do put on next week.

okie oil man : ED PARDON ME BUT I MISSED YOUR QUESTION--WHAT WAS IT?

@ Miskebam : go ahead and re-ask it ed. . . its too far up

tjfoz : okie does it make sense for them to RI the currency , and wasn’t Kuwait dinar always the sister currency?

edharker4 : have you heard info like this before

okie oil man : DALE WE WILL DEFINITELY HEAR SOME GOOD THINGS COMING OUT THIS WEEK

RVdinar4Myfamily : okie oil man does your source think this will be a large financial operation and will become huge news story when it happens?

okie oil man : ED--YES BUT I NEVER FELT LIKE BETRAYING A CONFIDENCE BEFORE---BUT THINGS ARE SO NEAR IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE NOW TO THE SOURCE

Dale : Praise the lord and thanks for the good word okie

@ Miskebam : OKIE - EDHARKER asks if you have heard information like this before from the same source?

okie oil man : RV4--NOT AS MUCH FAN FARE AS YOU AND I WILL GIVE IT---

okie oil man : MY SOURCE HAS BEEN CONSTANT FROM THIS MAN SINCE DEC 2003

@ Miskebam : tjfoz : okie does it make sense for them to RI the currency , and wasnt kuwait dinar always the sister currency?

okie oil man : IT WILL BE MOST PROBABLY AN R/V INISTEAD OF AN R.I

okie oil man : INSTEAD

@ Miskebam : RVdinar4Myfamily : okie oil man does your source think this will be a large financial operation and will become huge news story when it happens?

@ Miskebam : buckeye. . . he wont give a rate. . .

@ Miskebam : around 3+

Peepster : is the RV event driven or date driven

okie oil man : PEEPSTER ----NOT THAT IS THE MOST LOGICAL QUESTION ASKED YET. THERE ARE 2 VARIABLES TO THAT--THE EVENT ASPECT WILL BE THE G O I BEING ANNOUNCED AND THE DATE WILL BE ALMOST AT THE SAME MOMENT--REMEMBER THEY HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO TO THE COMMON IRAQI CITIZEN AND SATISIFY THEIR MIS-UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR MONEY BEING DE-VALUED IN THEIR EYES. THEY HAVE A HARD SELL CONVINCING THE UN-EDUCATED CITIZEN HOW MUCH BETTER OFF THEY WILL BE

okie oil man : PEEPSTER I MEANT TO SAY THAT WAS THE MOST LOGICAL QUESTION ASKED SO-FAR------MY BAD-----SCUSE ME

okie oil man : OIL IS DETERMINED BY THE FUTURE TRADERS AND IRAQ IS NOT IN THE POSITION TO INFLUENCE THE MARKET YET---SOMEDAY MAYBE BUT NOT NOW

RVdinar4Myfamily : do you think there is something in bush's book about the RV and its importance in the overall scheme of things?

edharker4 : Okie..is your contact business or government

@ Miskebam : LOL both edharker

Dryden01 : Okie is Iraq bound by Opec production quotalimitations?

okie oil man : RV4--ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION--I BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD IT WILL NOT ADDRESS THE R/V PER SEE BUT ONLY ELUDE TO THE FACT THAT G B SAID THIS WAR WOULD PAY FOR ITSELF--HERES A BIT OF INFO MOST PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE OIL INDUSTRY DONT KNOW---IS THE FACT THAT THE U S A HAS AN AGREEMENT TO BUY IRAQI OIL @ 32.65 PER BARREL--I NEVER FOUND OUT IF THAT IS AN OPEN ENDED CONTRACT OR ONLY PERMISSABLE FOR A TIME PERIOD.

Dale : OKIE is there any truth to the articals that say 20,000 troops are going to Iraq for security reasons and are they for the RV IYO

manny99 : okie are u 100% sure it will rv on wed

okie oil man : DALE--THAT ALSO IS MY UNDERSTANDING

okie oil man : OK JUST RECEIVED THE CALL FROM BAGDAD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR--FROM A U S COLONEL STATING VIRTUALLY THE SAME AS I POSTED WITH THIS EXCEPTION---HE SAID HE WAS INFORMED FROM HIGHER-UP THAT FROM 1 TO 7 DAY'S AFTER THE ELECTION HERE IN THE U S A THAT WE WILL POSTIVELY HAVE A GO ON THE R/V---THIS IS ABOUT 30 SECONDS OLD---LET'S KEEP THIS LOW KEY FOR THE TIME BEING--HE SAID HE HAD BEEN TRYING TO CALL ME ALL DAY BUT MY PHONE HASN'T RESTED SINCE LAST NITE'S POST----HOW ABOUT THAT SPORT FAN'S??????

@ Miskebam : shortsaler. . . only what he saw on the contracts. . . 3.27

okie oil man : YOU GUY'S HAPPEN TO BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME-----CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

okie oil man : YOU GUY'S HAPPEN TO BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME-----CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

okie oil man : GET OUT OF MY WAY---I'M ON AN ADRENELIN RUSH AFTER THAT CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!--------

okie oil man : DON'T SHOOT ME----I'M JUST THE PIANO PLAYER-----

JamVox : Okie, What does our elections have to do with their RV

[21:24:41 31/10/10] okie oil man : NOT ME--I'M ONLY A MESSENGER AND ALL OF YOU WOULD DO THE SAME TO SHARE

RVdinar4Myfamily : sing us a song tonight

FightingScot : Thanks OKIE!

NWMSU 83 : Maybe, just maybe I can think about retiring.

RVdinar4Myfamily : well were are in a mood for a melody

@ Admin Rilee : Thank you Okie!

okie oil man : HERES A SONG THAT'S APPROPRIATE------HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAIN

NWMSU 83 : Okie, just how are the elections tied to all of this?

Peepster : are we talking about 7 days after US election

@ azracer : 1 to 7 peepster

buckeye88us : 1 to 7 days after our election

okie oil man : NWMSU--THIS EVENT WAS NOT TO OCCUR TO INFLUENCE OUR ELECTION---IT'S A STAND ALONE HAPPENING

Peepster : 1 to 7 day after us election?

@ azracer : yes

Titanic : .

okie oil man : PEEPSTER---DAT'S RITE

@ Admin Rilee : Do not buy more dinars than you can afford

loni : Okie, is there anything that can happen at this point to prevent this from happening?

@ azracer : Okie is there going to be an add on to the rate for inflation?

@ Admin Rilee : Okie will agree with me

okie oil man : I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYONE TO PURCHASE ANY MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD---I AM NOT A PUMPER---DON'T LET GREED OVERIDE GOOD SENSE

okie oil man : THE INFLATION FACTOR IS BUILT INTO THE RATE--THEIR STARTING FROM SCRATCH ON THIS OCCURENCE

okie oil man : YES MISKEBAM---IT'S CALLED THE IRAQ FACTOR---HA HA

@ sassysmom : okie is it true that this was to occur at a previous time, but was stopped

justskates : Okie,, Do you think they might stop it

@ azracer : you said goi is active now but when will they officially announce?

okie oil man : AFTER THIS TURKEY COMES OUT OF THE OVEN----THERES SOME WORD I'M GOING TO REMOVE FROM MY VOCABULARY-----SOOOON-----POSTPONEMENT-----MALIKI AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST IS THE 4 LETTER WORD----IRAQ

edharker4 : Does it matter if it is M or A

@ kissabella : i have a comment--- okie you came in at the right time... seems there is definately an aire of change about.. u are the messenger and thank you for being clear

@ Miskebam : AMEN TO THAT!

Peepster : Okie, any large denomination turn-in time limits that you know of?

okie oil man : SHOULD HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT OF GOVERMENT SEATING OFFICIALLY TOMORROW OR TUESDAY

okie oil man : PEEPSTER----EVENTUALY YES---BUT NOT THE 3 WEEK PERIOD SOME OTHER FORUM'S ARE ADDRESSING

@ Miskebam : Thats yet to be figured out NWMSU 83

RVdinar4Myfamily : okie, do you believe the chpt vii sanctions are close to being lifted and are they important to the RV?

okie oil man : THE MINUTE THE R/V OCCURS THE CHAPTER 7 SANCTIONS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY LIFTED. THEIR LIFE SPAN WOULD EXPIRE NATURALLY ON DEC 31-2010

FightingScot : how long have you been in oil field OKIE?

okie oil man : FIGHTING SCOT---40 LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG YEARS---AND YES THE NEXT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION TO FOLLOW IS YES----I'M STILL LEARNING EVERYDAY SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE

okie oil man : I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW OLD I AM BUT-----I SAW MOSES SMOTE THE ROCK!!!!!

calvinandmarsha : How close are we to a RI/RV

okie oil man : CAND M--AS CLOSE AS A BAND-AID ON YOUR SKIN

okie oil man : I WOULD HOPE THESE TYPE OF MEETINGS WILL BE OF NO CONSQUIENCE IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE

@ kissabella : OKIE in a month none of it will matter

okie oil man : KISSABELLA----URE RITE

@ azracer : ok folks you heard (saw) it hear first

@ sassysmom : what is Meds predictions for the RV, I don't read his post

Deborah Long : Did not hear if Okie man gave a date for the GOI sitting

@ azracer : Deborah Long 1-2 days

@ azracer : for announcement

okie oil man : MY PLEASURE TO BE ABOARD--WILL CONTINUE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT

okie oil man : LOVE MISKEBAN AND SARAH

okie oil man : THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE

WarMachine : thx okie I have one

okie oil man : WARMACHINE----SHOOT

Hopin2 : Okie: IYO do you think it would be better to cash in a bank or DinarTrade

WarMachine : so this yr was there other RV dates that were close?

okie oil man : HOPIN2 WHERE EVER IS MOST CONVIENT--JUST DON'T DO IT ON THE OUTSIDE OF AN AIRPORT LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE ADVISING---THAT'S ASKING TO LOOSE EVERY THING YOU HAVE

okie oil man : WAR MACHINE--THERE HAS BEEN 12 SEPERATE OCCASIONS THIS WAS TO HAPPEN AND IN A WORD------MALIKI

Deborah Long : Miskebam, did not see if Okie Oil Man gave a date for the GOI sitting

okie oil man : DEB--TOMORROW OR TUES

RVdinar4Myfamily : okie oil man seated mon or tues, but do you think that will be anounced publicly?

XBarbarian : between med ( $.86 ) and Frank ( $3.86)

okie oil man : RVDINAR---WATCH THE CRAWLERS ON FOX

@ kissabella : there has always been a govt

Hopin2 : Thanks for the info I appreciate it!

@ Miskebam : FightingScot Okie has been purposefully staying out of the forums . . .

@ azracer : Okie i have seen the morning show on fox and have seen them holding dinar. do you think they might say more than putting on the crawler?

okie oil man : ORDERED A NEW CIRRUS P-22T FRIDAY--SO I MUST BE PRETTY CONFIDENT ABOUT THE R/V

okie oil man : GOOD NITE AND GOD BLESS ALL YOU FINE FOLK'S AND YOU HAVE HONORED ME BY INVITING ME ON----HAPPY TRAIL'S-------OKIE OIL MAN

Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/zzz-chats-posted-f42/okie-the-oilman-chat-zzz-on-october-31st-t14218.htm#47317#ixzz13zvPGyC7

WOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

He just can't let go of the attention. Sad really. I sure hope no one buys more based on his comments. Probably a gentle person by nature, just loves the attention I guess. He has no intel, unless an Iraqi works at the same grocery store as he does.

Please people, do your due diligence before making any decision based on what this poster ( okie ) says.

pp

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

He just can't let go of the attention. Sad really. I sure hope no one buys more based on his comments. Probably a gentle person by nature, just loves the attention I guess. He has no intel, unless an Iraqi works at the same grocery store as he does.

Please people, do your due diligence before making any decision based on what this poster ( okie ) says.

pp

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100%

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I'm not saying this post is right or wrong.....but I swear,........God could make a post and tell us the date and time and I know that he would be squashed like everyone else. Why do people come on here and read this stuff if they are only going to discredit everybodys post??????

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

you gotta watch that dinarokie guy too..... he is also full of poo ..... lol dang, now i gotta change my name, people will be thinking im the oil man ... already been asked once

I'm not saying this post is right or wrong.....but I swear,........God could make a post and tell us the date and time and I know that he would be squashed like everyone else. Why do people come on here and read this stuff if they are only going to discredit everybodys post??????

makes people think twice about posting anything thats for sure ...... always somebody waitiing to pounce

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He may work at a grocery store but his prognostication is on same time frame, more or less, with other extremely credible posters of RV of November 8-12.

Doesn't anyone remember the extremely credible posters prognostications from October? October was supposed to be the "perfect storm". As soon as the date goes does everyone's mind just draw blanks after it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2