Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That rate 11:11 believe it or not this is a great sign.

pirateoflight

Hey penquin...I grew up in the 60's too and have a kid that believes in this. Of course I actually know a mystic that personally told me the RV would be Nov 3rd. Interestingly...he told me that a couple of months ago. I am pulling for either one...the 3rd or the 11th. What I want to know is you said you grew up in the 60's and knew no hippies.....where did you live? Under your bed or in the closet. I don't know about pirateoflight but in the 60's wacky tobacy was the choice. And pirateof light...I hope you are right and make millions. Who knows...maybe we'll meet someday soon.

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from

duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

Had alittle too much to drink?????

Edited by strydr25

I didn't ever hear of 11.11 before the first time I read this thread. I clicked off and went into the other room, sat on the couch, looked out the window and immediately for the first time I noticed four tall pines trees like this ( I I . I I ) in the background were my husbands work jeans. So I pondered what does this mean <_< then I saw a reflection in the window of a red rose directly between the trees.

I think it means my husband is going to be able to retire. :D

Guest Ratatap

Okay, as for me, I see 3:16 everywhere. At games, painted on bridges and John signs his name with it.

Oh and by the way, 11.11 could mean our RV rate - I like to think about that too.

In all seriousness now, I know what John 3:16 is (and have it memorized) and $11.11 for a rate is probably a couple years down the road but I do believe in numbers. I just have never heard this 11:11 before. Interesting. I wish I had time to look into the philosophic meaning behind it.

A closed mind is a simple mind but then again the more one knows the more one realizes they know nothing.

GO RV !!!!!

Firstly, OZ / Forex hasn't been correct for several months now. Go to XE.com or the real Forex site for correct information.

I'm not into numerology or other superstitions, but I have to give it to you, you took this one as far as it could go!

Now tomorrow's rumor will be the the RV will take place at 11:11 a.m. on Nov. 11 at a rate of $11.11.......well, if that happens,

maybe I'll come to your sweat lodge for a Dreamquest.