Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Political blocs support Maliki for PM, Sanid

SteveI

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:16 GMT

State of Law Coalition official Hassan Al Sanid said that the National Coalition got written approvals submitted by the majority of political blocs uttering support to the Alliance candidate to Premiership Nouri Al Maliki during the parliament session expected to be held after two weeks. Sanid said that the meetings of the political blocs in Irbil in the next few days will not tackle the candidates to Premiership but they aim at talking over including the other blocs in the government.

In an interview with Alsumaria News Sanid said that the stand of the Kurdish Alliance is now clear after it announced that it supports Al Maliki for a second term.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-55650-Political-blocs-support-Maliki-for-PM%2C-Sanid.html

• Upvote 1

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:16 GMT

State of Law Coalition official Hassan Al Sanid said that the National Coalition got written approvals submitted by the majority of political blocs uttering support to the Alliance candidate to Premiership Nouri Al Maliki during the parliament session expected to be held after two weeks. Sanid said that the meetings of the political blocs in Irbil in the next few days will not tackle the candidates to Premiership but they aim at talking over including the other blocs in the government.

In an interview with Alsumaria News Sanid said that the stand of the Kurdish Alliance is now clear after it announced that it supports Al Maliki for a second term.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-55650-Political-blocs-support-Maliki-for-PM%2C-Sanid.html

• Upvote 1

Iraqi politicians are like construction workers. Ask when the job is going to be done and the answer is always 2 weeks.

My favorite movie when I was young was "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks and Shelly Long - Anytime they asked when their house would be done the answer was always "TWO WEEKS" - I feel trapped in my youth since that's all we've been hearing all year.

My favorite movie when I was young was "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks and Shelly Long - Anytime they asked when their house would be done the answer was always "TWO WEEKS" - I feel trapped in my youth since that's all we've been hearing all year.

lmao!