Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To me this is the BEST news of the week!!

CheckMate

Don't know if this will be of any help what so ever, but thought this is something we can look at as a guide- I think.

Question: Does the IQD have to be recognized as global to be included on this UN operational rates of exchange?

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated 29 September 2010 for the effective date of 1 October 2010 and thereafter until further notice.

Publishing Date Effective Date

28 Oct 2010 1 Nov 2010

11 Nov 2010, if applicable 15 Nov 2010

29 Nov 2010 1 Dec 2010

13 Dec 2010, if applicable 15 Dec 2010

29 Dec 2010 31 Dec 2010 / 1 Jan 2011

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

• Upvote 1

When I heard G Bush will appear on the Today show and Oprah, (Nov 8 & 9) I started feeling that this will be post RV. I can picture Oprah onstage holding a Dinar and telling the world there are many new millionaires b/c of the RV. And of course GB will have that silly smile on his face!!! Go RV, and don't prove me wrong on my gut feeling.

Edited by vibo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When I heard G Bush will appear on the Today show and Oprah, (Nov 8 & 9) I started feeling that this will be post RV. I can picture Oprah onstage holding a Dinar and telling the world there are many new millionaires b/c of the RV. And of course GB will have that silly smile on his face!!! Go RV, and don't prove me wrong on my gut feeling.

I like your vibes VIBO!

Hello all I just have a few min.

A god friend of mine that does very well in the Trade arena emailed me this and ask me to post it for him.

Dan,

Check this out. Any thoughts bud? I couldnt sleep so i started digging, can you post this for me on DV as I'm working.

Talk soon, also got a call from my trade contact, XXX XXXXX they said they are hearing high allert statis till the 31st!! Go RV

PS I hate my job,..lol

http://thomsonreuter...25_bank_of_iraq

Here is the article from Nov 2009 for thomson reuters

http://www.tbiraq.com/en/

here is the trade bank of iraq looks like hasnt been updated in quite some time.

TBI was established in July 2003 to facilitate Iraq’s international trade and the reconstruction of the country after the expiration of the UN Oil-For-Food Programme. which expires dec 21 this year.. The purpose of the Bank is to be a catalyst for the regeneration of the Iraqi economy ad a force for modernisation.

The Bank quickly developed into a highly credible and effective organization. In a short period of time, TBI built relationships with an international network of 134 prime banks covering 63 cities in 39 countries. An early success was signing agreements with 17 of the largest Export Credit Agencies around the world.

UN Website: this excel worksheet has nothing for iqd for june to date in 2010 check it out.

http://search.un.org...S%3Ad1&start=20

So when do we play these 2 songs?

I needed to hear the Monkeys,......thanks bro.

I"M A BELIEVER!! "Are You?"

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 1

I think this is when Bush's new book is to be out. So that is probably the reason for the appearances. But I agree that it would be GREAT for the Iraqi Gov to have been seated and the RV announced prior to those dates... Go RV !!!

"The publisher of former President George W. Bush's book "Decision Points" on Sunday set a Nov. 9 release date, unveiled its cover design and announced new details about it." per link at msnbc

• Upvote 1

THIS HAS TO DO WITH BUSHS BOOK THAT IS COMING OUT RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BUT GOOD TO SEE YOUR THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX!