Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Penny Stock

BTSC2000

• 1 year later...

No you can not buy Dinar through penny stocks

If one is going to invest in Stocks - whether Big Board or Penny

one of the most important things to learn is how to read Charts one of the best Chartists i listen to is a man named Lowtrade on Youtube

you can also find him here at Investorshub -

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=3972

If you follow and apply what he shows everyone ......... You will be able to make some money, but most important you will be able to keep more of your money!!!

If you don't know what i am talking about , you will, if you play Penny stocks and not follow his advice.

Here is another place to look up stock charts, and it even has a chart school section.

The man Lowtrade does not give recomendation on stocks, every one in a while he will let people know if a stock has some potential?

There are always people trying to talk you into getting into a stock play that is going to go through the roof........ don't Buy into it, you will only lose your money

that is why one needs to Learn how to read charts, the man Lowtrade is about the most honest man on stocks I have found

stick with him and you will learn alot!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck and Play Safe

Bob

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...