Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talal al zub'i: Iraqi alliance with the Kurds is imminent

k98nights

Talal al zub'i: Iraqi alliance with the Kurds is imminent Haidar Ali Jawad -26/10/2010 ad-1: 30 | readers number: 108

1288089460.jpg

Said deputy of the Iraqi list Talal Al zub'i that " the Kurds are the closest to Iraqi)) due to the geographical and demographic overlap in governorates and regions, who are represented by the two sides, and that our alliance with the Kurds has become imminent."

He said in a statement today: "That there are links between the two Kurds and Arabs in governorates and regions common between the two sides to be added to the political, historical ties among the Kurdish list, Iyad Allawi," he said.

He said: " The Kurds linked common historical and geographical with the Arab population in common areas contiguous between northern governorates, including the governorates of Ninawa, Kirkuk and Diyala, Salah al-Din, the regions themselves in the Iraqi), in which a large number of deputies."

Al-Zobei Welcomed the head of the moderate National Movement on the initiative last Barzani at the invitation of the political blocs to sit down at one table to solve the crisis of forming the government.

He said that: "All these factors will pay with coalition/Iraq/Kurdistan and to the alliance and to agree on a negotiating the Kurds to form a political alliance will have a major role in the formation of the government to save the country from the dilemma that is more than seven months ago," he said.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_107509.html