Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana

kaka

thanks Adam for the visit :) as far as Mods - I'd like for you to be sure to include in the next "want ad" that the requirements include the "wisdom of Methuselah and the patience of Job" lol

I just want to thank you for the opportunity to meet so many great people! AND for your obvious caring for this family/team :-)

Blessings,

pvS

Ohhh and thank you kaka for posting this!!

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 6

[Adam Montana] Good morning DV!

[Adam Montana] I'm not here to announce an RV

[Adam Montana] although that would be nice!

[davhina] Adam Montana gm

[Dogmatic1] Adam Montana Good morning!

[Adam Montana] but I am hearing some awesome news, both from Iraq and locally

[AniseG] Adam Montana morning   

[Adam Montana] morning   

[EagleEye] Adam Montana good morning sir !!

[kaka] Gm

[kaka]  

[Adam Montana] I also noticed a lot of new people asking about a potential l-o-p

[richpat822] Adam Montana Hi stranger, good to see u

[kaka] :-O

[linda55] Adam Montana , good morning to you

[Adam Montana] which I am starting to find amusing after this long... the CBI and everyone else in Iraq has plainly stated they know it won't do the country any ood

[Adam Montana] good*

[Adam Montana] and they also know it won't help the value of the Dinar

[Adam Montana] so

[kaka] hello linda mom

[Adam Montana] they are very clearly not going to do that (remove the 0s)

[Adam Montana] we also know that they already have smaller denoms printed

[linda55] kaka , hello to you

[Adam Montana] just not in circulation

[kaka] that,s great Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] because why would they waste time circulating something worth a thousandth of a penny?

[kaka] hmm

[Adam Montana] they will circulate those after the RV

[Adam Montana] anyway, the l-o-p question has been happening too much so I wanted to clarify that

[kaka] Adam Montana rv will happen end of this month ?

[Adam Montana] there are a lot of dates to watch

[Adam Montana] but one important one is the US elections - a lot will conincide with our elections, believe me on that!

[kaka] or it is sure dinar will br rv before 2011?

[Adam Montana] I'm not saying Nov 2 RV

[kaka] hmmmmmm thx

[Adam Montana] but we should see some key stuff fall in place VERY soon because of them

[Adam Montana] the reason is simple

[Adam Montana] we control a lot of what happens in Iraq

[Adam Montana] why do you think you hear about Biden etc meeting with MAliki etc so often?

[Adam Montana] because our debt

[Adam Montana] Iraq's wealth

[Adam Montana] etc

[Adam Montana] are all tied at the hip

[Adam Montana] so obviously with huge elections here in the US

[Adam Montana] we have power players and politicians holding power cards

[kaka]  

[Adam Montana] and they won't play them until ater our election dust settles

[Adam Montana] I hope that makes sense

[kaka] yes it is   

[Adam Montana] it's a "big picture" type concept

[Adam Montana] oh - we added some new mods and chat mods

[Adam Montana] show of hands from the room, are they doing good? Yes or no

[Adam Montana] (lol! Mods, your checks are on the line :D)

[linda55] yes

[00castle] Adam Montana i want to be a mod

[kaka]  yes   

[bubbie] nol ol           

[shawnW] yes

[kaka] <born for mod   

[ladymagician] yes

[bubbie] jk

[richpat822] great jobs

[sandy040] that davhina is a bit dodgy   

[Adam Montana]  

[bubbie]  

[don1164] castle forget it ive been askin for 4 yrs

[Dogmatic1] sandy040       

[00castle] don1164 it was worth a shot

[davhina] sandy040 very funny mate   

[AniseG] don1164   awww

[Adam Montana]  

[Adam Montana] right on, glad to see the room is in good spirits!

[ladymagician] gm e1

[sandy040] davhina sorry mate couldnt help meself   

[davhina] sandy040   i would expect no less   

[don1164] its true   

[Adam Montana] ok I have a big project to finish this morning... just wanted to pop in and say hi and kind of clear up the bunny-ear issue

[Adam Montana] talk to you all later.

[Adam Montana]  

[00castle] Adam Montana thanks for keeping us in the know, we all appreciate what you do.

That was good News !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

l wished Adam have addressed Icfaith 2012 RV date issues as well, since adam hinted about Newbies concerns about lop. Icfaith is a Newbie.

Newbie to this forum, yes. Nebie investor, no.

Never said anything about any lop. Never thought a lop would do Iraq any good.

Would like to hear him address my opinions tho. or Steve or Scooter or Doc. Just because, I think they have well researched the history.

Anyways , I placed a poll on "Other Topics" for fun for people to guess at the date they feel the Iraq Government will be formed. Go take your guess and lets see who will be the closest.

God bless!

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did I miss something? Where is the good news? No lop? We've all known that it doesn't make sense for them to do that, not that they won't, this is Iraq after all, but nothing is given here, if you're trying to explain it to the newbies, then explain why there won't be a lop, yes it's old news to the rest of us, or place links to earlier posts that explain it. This was merely the "head guru" saying "no lop newbies", "have a nice weekend"!

The only real info that came out is about the Kurds forming with the List Islamic Council and that they don't really care who's PM and Allawi saying Parliment will convene next week, like we haven't heard that one before as well, but nothing of that was mentioned here!

I keep saying it, these guys give us nothing we can't find out ourselves if we just take the time to look. I feel this will eventually happen, I think they need to do it before the end of the year, but let's be realistic, they've needed a government in place since March and we haven't seen that happen yet. I want this to happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will anytime soon. That being said, I am keeping my hopes up that it will happen.

Again my fellow investors, keep your hopes up, work hard until it happens, party like there's no tomorrow when it does, and read these post for a bit of info and a lot more entertainment value than anything! Remember, it's RVing tomorrow, Monday, next week, next month, by mid month, by end of month, in 2010!!!! LOL JMO! As the so called "guru's keep saying!

What are you stressing about? What Adam said was real info. So what if you already know it....

Did I miss something? Where is the good news? No lop? We've all known that it doesn't make sense for them to do that, not that they won't, this is Iraq after all, but nothing is given here, if you're trying to explain it to the newbies, then explain why there won't be a lop, yes it's old news to the rest of us, or place links to earlier posts that explain it. This was merely the "head guru" saying "no lop newbies", "have a nice weekend"!

The only real info that came out is about the Kurds forming with the List Islamic Council and that they don't really care who's PM and Allawi saying Parliment will convene next week, like we haven't heard that one before as well, but nothing of that was mentioned here!

I keep saying it, these guys give us nothing we can't find out ourselves if we just take the time to look. I feel this will eventually happen, I think they need to do it before the end of the year, but let's be realistic, they've needed a government in place since March and we haven't seen that happen yet. I want this to happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will anytime soon. That being said, I am keeping my hopes up that it will happen.

Again my fellow investors, keep your hopes up, work hard until it happens, party like there's no tomorrow when it does, and read these post for a bit of info and a lot more entertainment value than anything! Remember, it's RVing tomorrow, Monday, next week, next month, by mid month, by end of month, in 2010!!!! LOL JMO! As the so called "guru's keep saying!

This is called a troll. They are internet surfers who do nothing but yank chains. Go back under your bridge troll.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2