Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Seller GID Associates

MRF

They are good, just slow as hell. I don't think they do overnight so it takes at least a week to get your D's. Once you pay and your check is in their hands. They wait 5 days and send out your dough. I live in W.A. and it took them 10 days to get it to me. It's all good though. Depends on how fast you want it. If you want to speed it up, go through D trader. You will have your money over night in most cases. They are a little more pricy, but fast..

They are good, just slow as hell. I don't think they do overnight so it takes at least a week to get your D's. Once you pay and your check is in their hands. They wait 5 days and send out your dough. I live in W.A. and it took them 10 days to get it to me. It's all good though. Depends on how fast you want it. If you want to speed it up, go through D trader. You will have your money over night in most cases. They are a little more pricy, but fast..

i bought mine from them as well as everyone i got to buy dinars, every order was overnited

i wire transfered mine on wed and had them early friday morning

they are safe, but a little on the high side for me

I have a group in SW Florida and we have purchased every week, from 1 to 4 times per week, for 10 or 11 months now (I'd have to look) and I've been buying from them nearly exclusively for over two years.

They are great people ... I had a problem once ... they told me that I didn't have a problem ... they did. They fixed it by the next morning ... I don't know how they could have been better.

I am floored with stlou's statement above ... they are $995/million and I have yet to find anyone that has a better price ... much less a better price and equal service. Everyone else has settled in between $1050 and $1200/million

Wire the money ... it's fast and no waiting for a check to clear ... someone in this post sent a check and then complained about the speed at GID ...

So ... stlou ... what's the story? If there's a better deal out there I want to know about it!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 5

MRF I bought from them back in 05 also. This is where I first got into this crazy game. I have bought from them a couple times last year also. Never had any problems. Like others said they were a little slow. Good luck. I think we are almost at the end. Steve

Good company...they were a little slow about delivery but other than that they were good to work with and I buy from them as they are better priced than most....If you use them you will be OK. Ali is quicker but I liked GID's price better. Good luck.

Has anyone made any Dinar purchases from GID Assciates of Vernon, CT ? Their

website claims they are one of the largest Dinar sellers but I see nothing about

them in any of the forums.

[/quoteGID is where I bought my dinar and so did most of the people that I know of. If you purchase with a personal check or with a certified check, it takes about 2 weeks for your dinar to come in...however, if you pay by wire, the dinar is sent overnight. You will get it in just a few days. Hope that helps....GO RV!!!

Is there a (Discount Code) for GID Assciates?

Anyone?

I bought from them in July and I did wire transfer I still received it in 2 days, with out a problem. They where cheaper as well.250,000 for $249 and Dinar Trade was $270. I have done both. They both have done good by me. Good luck. :)