Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jamal watermelon is expected to be affected positively Iraq elections the Congress of the United States in the event of the victory of the Republicans

k98nights

Jamal watermelon is expected to be affected positively Iraq elections the Congress of the United States in the event of the victory of the Republicans Haidar Ali Jawad -20/10/2010 ad-2: 30 | readers number: 63

1287574477.jpg

Deputy of the Iraqi List, jamal, to be affected positively Iraq in the event of victory Republican US Congress elections.

Watermelon said in a statement (the news News) today: If the Republicans win elections the Congress of the United States there will be A positive impact on Iraq.

Watermelon said that: " There is a difference between the Republicans and the Democrats In foreign policy, and that the impact of the Republicans on Iraq positive because they set Iraq In their priorities while Democrats interested in Afghanistan.<br style=""><br style="">

He pointed out that watermelon The Republican Party will support Iraq politically and economically the fact that they have plans الاستتراتيجية To save Iraq because they have full vision on Iraq .

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_107002.html

Another translation:

Expect the Attorney for the Iraqi List, beauty melon be affected positively in Iraq if it wins the election, Republican U.S. Congress.

The melon in a statement (of the Agency news news) today: If the Republicans win the election, the U.S. Congress there will bea positive influence on Iraq.

The melon: "There is a difference between Republicans and Democrats in their foreign policies, the impact of the Republicans on Iraq a positive because they put Iraq in their priorities, while Democrats are interested in Afghanistan.

He pointed out that watermelon Republican Party will support Iraq politically and economically the fact that they have plans Alasttratejip to save Iraq because they have complete vision for Iraq .

• Upvote 2

Is this article backing up speculation that they are waiting to see the outcome of our election in Nov????

mrspen, I was just thinking the same thing. What if they are waiting to see what happens on Nov 2nd. I will be in washington that day....I'll have to watch the site carefully.

mrspen, I was just thinking the same thing. What if they are waiting to see what happens on Nov 2nd. I will be in washington that day....I'll have to watch the site carefully.

I don't want to get into a Rep vs. Dem debate but I will say that I know several people that have always been Democrats, that will be swallowing their pride and voting Rep. It will be interesting to see what happens.

• Upvote 1

OH I SEE!!!

Iraq expects DEMOCRATS WILL be more interested in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

Iraq expects REPUBLICANS WILL be more interested in Iraq.

The way I see it is... yes I can see that possibility.

BUT! If it's going to be prosperous starting withi Iraq, and then other countries, and us here in the US.. doesn't it make sense that it's the DEMOCRATS that are moving all of us worldwide to that direction??

Hmm..

November 2nd is mid-term elections. Thinking here...

At this point in the US is not the rule of voting straightline. And can vote for the person, even tho the party affiliation IS ATTACHED to the vote.

Republicans???

Geeeeeeeeeeeeesh. And here I was thinking that with the hope, upcoming "perfect storm" of the currency movements.. that it was Democrats who were to be thanked, and allowed to move forward. TO BENEFIT THE ECONOMY OF IRAQ.. AND ALL OF US.

Republicans are the party of choice for Iraq????

NOT Democrats????

OH WAIT. Now I see more and more!

DUH.

It was, after all, George Sr. and George W. Jr, both republicans that had huge influence and power over the ousting of Saddam, and other things.

Soooo..saying Republicans DOES make more sense.

I vote for pro-life, pro-family, fyi.

If the United States House and Senate and Governors were mostly Republican????

I give credit for Iraq's leader for thinking this thru on their end, about what is best choice of party, over here in USA.

And that caught my attention!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"The Beauty of the Watermelon" is the translated name for a news service in Iraq. Named after the guy pictured? Maybe.

As for Republicans... You will recall that the Iranians released the American hostages on the day Reagan was inaugurated. These Persian/Middle Eastern people groups are heavy into symbolism. Next Wednesday will be an interesting day to watch the Iraq news services!

Is this some sort of subliminal message to get Americans to vote Republican so that we get an RV sooner? The party of "NO" expects you to believe that there is someone in Iraq named Jamal Watermelon who wants you to vote Republican for the betterment of Iraq. Wow!!! However you choose to vote, I hope its because you want the BEST for America, not because of the RV or what others may say. Besides, this message was posted on the Currency Newshound over a week ago. I just never imagined that anyone would take this seriously enough to forward this into this forum.

• Upvote 1

I know for sure a THREAT of THOUSANDS of U.S. TROOPS back to Iraq --- will get them in gear. Iran will hate that --- and make things move ONE WAY or the other. YES THE U.S. TROOPS ARE COMING BACK TO IRAQ -- Now get er done !!!!!!

Edited by EBJNYC