Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Purchased in Iraq!

moneyforlife

yep, cash is cash, no matter where ya get it.

at least i hope so, because ill be cashing mine in that i got over here.

OK ,Just looking for some conformation from others like me. I heard that I had to have it in a Iraq Bank before it RV's or it would be worthless!

OK ,Just looking for some conformation from others like me. I heard that I had to have it in a Iraq Bank before it RV's or it would be worthless!

nope, all should be good. people have $$ in warka accounts, so brining it to the US and cashing in at a bank should be good.

I have a pocket full that im bringing home, just going to add it to the collection when i get home.

I would just bring your passport or some type of documentation to prove that you were in Iraq. Some of the Dinar dealers such as Dinar Banker are requiring some type of proof of purchase.

Sounds good, no problem there, in and out of Iraq many times. Thanks for your input.

nope, all should be good. people have $$ in warka accounts, so brining it to the US and cashing in at a bank should be good.

I have a pocket full that im bringing home, just going to add it to the collection when i get home.

Good to hear thank you