Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Skype Conversation: Banking Story 10/12/10

ShawnW

Not Mine, but here's another 5/3 bank rumor :):)

[5:39:35 PM] dr.g & T.: anyone here

[5:39:49 PM] dr.g & T.: got a hot tidbit BANKING

[5:45:31 PM] dr.g & T.: I turned my friend on to Dinar. He has a construction company..large. he has an excavation crew. one of his workers has a sister who bought dinar.. she is really hard pressed for $$ so she goes into 5/3rd bank in bradenton,Fla today to sell some dinar back to the bank

[5:46:31 PM] dr.g & T.: the bank VP comes over to her and asks why is she selling dinar back ..she is upset and starts crying so he asks her into his office..he tells her to not sell the dinar

[5:47:11 PM] Mark: Wow DrG

[5:47:25 PM] dr.g & T.: he tells her it’s confidential and he isn’t suppose to tell her but knows her and feels for her situation. He told her as of today, although they are still technically selling dinar..

[5:48:33 PM] dr.g & T.: they can only get small denominations and that all the big bills are no longer available to his bank as they are taking them out of circulation in several days and she needs to hang on and not sell hers back.

[5:49:06 PM] dr.g & T.: he indicated that she would regret it if she did but that was more than he was allowed to say

[5:49:40 PM] Mark Davis: Oh my goodness! That is the best banking story I’ve ever heard

[5:49:43 PM] dr.g & T.: sorry for the bad type

[5:49:55 PM] dr.g & T.: it was good mark and it was today

• Upvote 11

I am a little confused as to why a bank manager would turn down business of any sort even if he did have information for future use: if he knew there would be a run on the bank the following day, would he tell his distraught clients to remove all their money? Don't the bankers have to take an oath (like most professions) to assist the client with their immediate needs? Now if she asked if she should wait an he told her yes, then she has a cause for some retaliation if the RV never happened. Unless this banker is a very good friend, then I can see him giving her advice like the one he gave her, and also dig into his own pocket and lend her the money she needed until the RV happened. (just my thought)

• Upvote 1

I like this story....even sounds believable. Thanks for posting.

I worked in a bank for many years...A bank president or even a bank manager would have this type of information. Not a teller most likely.

tampa....Just be satisfied with this rumor at face value.....I wouldn't try to find THIS bank, just to go in there and ask questions and possibly come off in a negative way.

• Upvote 1

that's not the best banking story ever. the story below is:

Two blondes decided to rob a bank together. Judy, the first blonde,

plans the robbery and goes over the plan with Buffie, the second blonde,

in great detail. The robbery begins. Judy drives up in front of the

bank, stops the car and says to Buffie, "I want to make absolutely sure

you understand the plan. You are supposed to be in and out of the bank

in no more than three minutes with the cash. Do you understand the plan?"

"Perfectly," said Buffie.

Buffie goes into the bank while Judy waits in the getaway car. One

minute passes... two minutes pass... seven minutes pass... and Judy

is really stressing out. Finally, the bank doors burst open! And here