• Announcements

• Adam Montana

NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE   03/18/2016

As you can see, the site has gone through a few changes! One major change is how you login - your "username" is now your displayname. Please keep that in mind when logging in.
paramedic_usa

capitol one bank

32 posts in this topic

Hey peeps I just went in to buy another basket of dinar and here is what I was told.

(1st time I purchased dinar I had it in my hand 3 days later)

Q: Just come back in 3 days to pick it up?
A: No I just got off the phone with the purchaser and she told me to tell you it will be weeks before it comes in.
Q: Weeks, why?
A: For some reason there is a high demand for dinar and the bank cant keep up and the shipments are going to take longer.

Needless to say I got a warm and fuzzy on that. Hopefully I will be cashing in twice!!!!! Best of luck fellow dinar buddies GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='SoldierOfIndependence' date='12 October 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1286911142' post='222612']
Were you able to lock in a purchase at today's rates?
[/quote]

Ya I picked up 250k iqd for 263.37usd they also said anything under 250usd their was a 10 dollar service charge

That is for my brother and mother. just trying do right by them:) Edited by paramedic_usa

[quote name='paramedic_usa' date='12 October 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1286911480' post='222620']
Ya I picked up 250k iqd for 263.37usd they also said anything under 250usd their was a 10 dollar service charge

That is for my brother and mother. just trying do right by them:)
[/quote]
What part of the country it that in, Paramedic? I live in SoCal, and when I went into my BofA today to wire transer funds to buy more IQD, I asked them if they were getting ready to deal with it yet? She said she hadn't heard anything about it. I also asked if they had a De La Rue there, and she didn't even know what I was talkiing about.... Edited by hspotman

[quote name='sufer223' date='12 October 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1286911554' post='222622']
Waiting for weeks means nothing. More people are ordering dinar so what
[/quote]

Sufer, You have a point? Something or some intel to add? Is something bothering you that you'd like to visit about? Your comment just caught me off guard...kinda surprised me. Your ideas?

Yea,it seems that from Texas and on east all the banks are in the know. But not in the west.......yet ;) Edited by hspotman

[quote name='sufer223' date='12 October 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1286911554' post='222622']
[/quote]

Sufer their was never a wait before and beleive me I bought plenty through them. I just find it strange with the friday report coming out such a rush is happening maybe its just coincidence or maybe not. :unsure:

Nonetheless, it's telling us that there is a strong demand for the dinar..thanks for sharing my friend..

Thats the way it was here in Beaumont Texas a few months ago. Mom went to capital one and they told her it would be a few weeks. So I ordered her somemore from dinar trade. Steve

[quote name='JugDawg1' date='12 October 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1286914897' post='222716']
:P Donald Trump bought em all and they're wiating for more. :P B)
[/quote]

He needs a big stash with a high RV rate so he can fix his hair... :P

[quote name='whodat1' date='12 October 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1286912719' post='222652']
This tells me the pumpers are do there job!! :lol:
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. At least someone out there sees it! :-)

[quote name='paramedic_usa' date='12 October 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1286911042' post='222610']
Hey peeps I just went in to buy another basket of dinar and here is what I was told.

(1st time I purchased dinar I had it in my hand 3 days later)

Q: Just come back in 3 days to pick it up?
A: No I just got off the phone with the purchaser and she told me to tell you it will be weeks before it comes in.
Q: Weeks, why?
A: For some reason there is a high demand for dinar and the bank cant keep up and the shipments are going to take longer.

Needless to say I got a warm and fuzzy on that. Hopefully I will be cashing in twice!!!!! Best of luck fellow dinar buddies GO RV!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That happened to me at my bank a few months ago. They said it would be in, in three days. The threes days came....I got no phone call and they said it was on back order. I wouldn't read too much into it. Although, I do believe the RV is right around the corner.

[quote name='The S Family' date='12 October 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1286916832' post='222765']
That happened to me at my bank a few months ago. They said it would be in, in three days. The threes days came....I got no phone call and they said it was on back order. I wouldn't read too much into it. Although, I do believe the RV is right around the corner.
[/quote]
Kewl Thanks for your input....

[quote name='JugDawg1' date='12 October 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1286914897' post='222716']
:P Donald Trump bought em all and they're wiating for more. :P B)
[/quote]

[b]DARN IT[/b]............... I was hoping it wasn't true, seeeeeeee I knew he would buy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :wacko: :angry: :lmao: :P :lol: :drool: :tiphat:

[quote name='He-man' date='12 October 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1286924138' post='222892']
[b]DARN IT[/b]............... I was hoping it wasn't true, seeeeeeee I knew he would buy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :wacko: :angry: :lmao: :P :lol: :drool: :tiphat:
[/quote]
We have actually confirmed that Trump "is" invested in dinar now, correct? Before you go bashing me to tell me to do my due dilligence and research it, I DID. I googled it and came up with links that said he "was" invested in it. It said he was "confirmed", but it didn't really supply a reliable source for confirmation. I'm wonderinig if these words were BS? I'm sure this link has already been posted on here, but this was the one I was referring to- http://www.dinarinfo.net/featured/trump-big-buy-into-dinar
[b]It appears now Trump Big Buy into Dinar is confirmed. There has been a rumor about this for a while but it has remained unconfirmed for the most part until very recently. In the past week the source of the sale a dealer involved and a person in the hi-raise industry have confirmed the Big Buy. [/b] Edited by hspotman

[quote name='SoldierOfIndependence' date='12 October 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1286915252' post='222725']
He needs a big stash with a high RV rate so he can fix his hair... :P
[/quote]

BUT.......... that is his [b]SIGNATURE!!! [/b]Lmfao......... :cool: :shakehead:

went to my local td bank to order more dinar. she (teller) said they just got a memo yesterday the 11th, to not sell dinar to anyone unless they have proof of you traveling to the country. :)) Edited by eyeownu

[/quote]

Your right it really don't matter there has been rushes for years. I remember waiting for the fed ex truck at his first stop so I could have my dinars before they hit that day. good Post :rolleyes:

[img]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1853/iraqimoneyot2.jpg[/img]