Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October 15th Showing of "Deleting Zeros"

Maynard57

After reading the post announcing the showing of the video to the people of Iraq regarding the dropping of zeros, I sent an email to the station and asked them to verify. FWIW, what follows is my emailed response from alsumaria TV

Cheers,

Maynard.

Dear James,

Yes you are right, but the rerun is at 11:00 am on Sunday.

“Bi tarikh el ghad” is only the name of the show. J

You are always welcome.

To: media@alsumaria.tv

Subject: On Tommorrow episode airing

I read that "on tomorrow" this week will be broadcasting an episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency. It is my understanding that it will be shown on Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

I like this program and would like to have confirmation of this. Could you please tell me if my information is correct?

Thank you very much.

• Upvote 13

After reading the post announcing the showing of the video to the people of Iraq regarding the dropping of zeros, I sent an email to the station and asked them to verify. FWIW, what follows is my emailed response from alsumaria TV

Cheers,

Maynard

Thanks Maynard (James)...Good work (+)...!

Blessings,

RON B)

• Upvote 1

Undercover Maynard!!! good job...................GO RV BABY!!!!!!

Great research Maynard57, however, can we here in the US view that show via satelite tv? If so, I have Dish Satelite with the top 250 plus channels I wonder can we view the

program, and what tv channel/station? Anyone?

Thanks, still a newbie!

Great research Maynard57, however, can we here in the US view that show via satelite tv? If so, I have Dish Satelite with the top 250 plus channels I wonder can we view the

Thanks, still a newbie!

You would need to set the card for there time and program ! infact they do have Satelite TV there now

Edited by Dinars R us

Thanks, still a newbie!

I dunno. I totally LIED about my really liking the show. I've never seen it. :)

Maynard007

• Upvote 1

like this program and would like to have confirmation of this. Could you please tell me if my information is correct?

Hey, since you regularly watch this program , you can be the official one to give us an update........ as soon as it's over.

Anyone else concur with this??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

like this program and would like to have confirmation of this. Could you please tell me if my information is correct?

Hey, since you regularly watch this program , you can be the official one to give us an update........ as soon as it's over.

Anyone else concur with this??

Jeez, cgbrown. Do I really have to get out a crayon and draw you a picture?

• Upvote 2

I am wondering if the new RV value will be stated during this show. I can't imagine they could address the removal of the 3000's without telling them the new value of their currency ?? does anyone have any ideas about the content of what will be presented friday or should we call it the HONEY DAY. As in HONEY I GOT IT, HONEY WE DID IT, HONEY YOU WANT HOW MUCH/ LOL,LOL

Rev Dan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is some interesting info regarding this show

Bi Tarikh Al Ghad

“Bi tarikh Al Ghad” is a weekly political talk-show prepared and presented by Ahmad Hassan and directed by Yaseen Mohamad Amin. It retraces the latest major political developments taking place in Iraq and handles events from a leading-edge angle. “Bi tarikh al ghad’ projects the consequences of newest developments on the political process and highlights their effect on the current situation. It analyzes as well the future impact of the present situation on Tomorrow’s political stands and provides insight on how Iraqis see their future. “Bi Tarikh Al Ghad” is a political talk-show aimed at uncovering the fate of Iraq.

Iraq’s Central Bank set up a new strategic project in 2007 under the name of “Iraqi Currency revaluation” under the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee related to the Ministerial Council with the support of Iraq’s Finances Ministry. The project aims to re-denominate the national currency by removing zeros from the currency. This week’s episode of Bi Tarikh Al Ghad will tackle the following issues: Is Iraq’s economy prepared for such a change? What is the effect of removing zeros from the currency? Will removing zeros from the currency cause fluctuations in the Iraqi market? Is the project aimed to improve Iraqi payments system? What is the effect of removing zeros on bonds market? How is the process of removing zeros progressing? Will removing zeros add up to the purchase value? What are the gains of such a project?

All these questions will be addressed with the following guests: Iraq’s Central Bank advisor Mazhar Mohammed, economist Basem Antoine, economist Majed Al Souri, Baghdad Investment Committee spokesman and economist Thaer Al Fili, Industrial investor Thabet Al Baldawi, Head of Iraqi Businessmen Union Ragheb Rida and a number of Citizens

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Socio-Political-programs-iraq/139-Bi-Tarikh-Al-Ghad.html

• Upvote 1

Cheers,

Maynard.

Dear James,

Yes you are right, but the rerun is at 11:00 am on Sunday.

“Bi tarikh el ghad” is only the name of the show. J

You are always welcome.

To: media@alsumaria.tv

Subject: On Tommorrow episode airing

I read that "on tomorrow" this week will be broadcasting an episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency. It is my understanding that it will be shown on Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

I like this program and would like to have confirmation of this. Could you please tell me if my information is correct?

Thank you very much.

EXCUSE ME BUT IF I READ MY ARTICLE RIGHT THE OTHER DAY THIS IS ONLY A RADIO TALK SHOW AND THEY ARE ONLY DISCUSSING THE REMOVING OF THE ZERO'S . THEY ARE NOT REMOVING THE ZERO'S ON THE 15TH. I COULD BE WRONG BUT THAT IS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD.. AND I HOPE I AM WRONG :lol::lol::lol:

Hello All , :D

Hoping Your Day Is Going GREAT ! ...

On The Subject Of WHAT CHANNEL To Look For The UpComing Show ..

I Had Direct TV A One Time .. You Might Find What You're Looking For

On A Show Called " LINK TV " , Which Had Broadcasts From All Over The Globe ..

Good Luck ... Hope This Helps

Bless Your New Day !

Gary .. aka Invest4later :rolleyes:

good job maynard,do you know where this show is to be aired i take it ''media@alsumaria.tv'' is available in the us.

im in the uk and have satalite tv and the obvious place would be al-jazeera news 2me. :unsure:

Bi Tarikh Al Ghad

"Bi tarikh Al Ghad” is a weekly political talk-show prepared and presented by Ahmad Hassan and directed by Yaseen Mohamad Amin. It retraces the latest major political developments taking place in Iraq and handles events from a leading-edge angle. “Bi tarikh al ghad’ projects the consequences of newest developments on the political process and highlights their effect on the current situation. It analyzes as well the future impact of the present situation on Tomorrow’s political stands and provides insight on how Iraqis see their future. “Bi Tarikh Al Ghad” is a political talk-show aimed at uncovering the fate of Iraq.

Iraq’s Central Bank set up a new strategic project in 2007 under the name of “Iraqi Currency revaluation” under the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee related to the Ministerial Council with the support of Iraq’s Finances Ministry. The project aims to re-denominate the national currency by removing zeros from the currency. This week’s episode of Bi Tarikh Al Ghad will tackle the following issues: Is Iraq’s economy prepared for such a change? What is the effect of removing zeros from the currency? Will removing zeros from the currency cause fluctuations in the Iraqi market? Is the project aimed to improve Iraqi payments system? What is the effect of removing zeros on bonds market? How is the process of removing zeros progressing? Will removing zeros add up to the purchase value? What are the gains of such a project?

All these questions will be addressed with the following guests: Iraq’s Central Bank advisor Mazhar Mohammed, economist Basem Antoine, economist Majed Al Souri, Baghdad Investment Committee spokesman and economist Thaer Al Fili, Industrial investor Thabet Al Baldawi, Head of Iraqi Businessmen Union Ragheb Rida and a number of Citizens

Presented By: Ahmad Hassan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directed By: Yaseen Mohamad Amin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcast Time: Friday @ 21:55

Rerun Time: Sunday @ 11:00

Email: b-alghad@alsumaria.tv

i think this is what we want. :)

www.alsumaria.tv/en/Socio-Political-programs-iraq/139-Bi-Tarikh-Al-Ghad.html