Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October 15th Showing of "Deleting Zeros"

Maynard57

EXCUSE ME BUT IF I READ MY ARTICLE RIGHT THE OTHER DAY THIS IS ONLY A RADIO TALK SHOW AND THEY ARE ONLY DISCUSSING THE REMOVING OF THE ZERO'S . THEY ARE NOT REMOVING THE ZERO'S ON THE 15TH. I COULD BE WRONG BUT THAT IS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD.. AND I HOPE I AM WRONG :lol::lol::lol:

I sincerely hope are wrong. It was not stated that they are discussing the zeros on the 15th. But that they will start removing the zeros and that the program will last till one year from then on. For goodness sake, go back to read it again.

I sincerely hope are wrong. It was not stated that they are discussing the zeros on the 15th. But that they will start removing the zeros and that the program will last till one year from then on. For goodness sake, go back to read it again.

I read this again, as you instructed 'mrref' and did NOT see anywhere that they state the zeros's will be deleted on the 15th. I think too much is being read into this broadcast. If it was an announcement to the people of Iraq to know how to trade in their currency due to deletion of zero's it would be in the news section of CBI's website, don't you think? I find this broadcast very interesting for sure, but I do not see this as the big day. Am I missing something?

EXCUSE ME BUT IF I READ MY ARTICLE RIGHT THE OTHER DAY THIS IS ONLY A RADIO TALK SHOW AND THEY ARE ONLY DISCUSSING THE REMOVING OF THE ZERO'S . THEY ARE NOT REMOVING THE ZERO'S ON THE 15TH. I COULD BE WRONG BUT THAT IS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD.. AND I HOPE I AM WRONG :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you are wrong.!!

Read the article again, it is a TV broadcast not a radio broadcast. They are making a video, to re-show it again on Sunday.

Found Here...

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-15th-announcement-has-been-made.html

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oct. 14-15th ~ The Financial Control Mechanism to Recover Iraqi Funds with the Assistant Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction ...

link also ~October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ...

Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~ Alsumaria News @ 10 pm-15th

Bumped ~ (Don't Know What This Means!!!)

"Iraq's request to host the Council of the International Advisory and Monitoring Board

at its next meeting on 14-15 of next month for each of the Inspector General

and the U.S. related to the disposition of money in Iraq"

• Upvote 1

I read this again, as you instructed 'mrref' and did NOT see anywhere that they state the zeros's will be deleted on the 15th. I think too much is being read into this broadcast. If it was an announcement to the people of Iraq to know how to trade in their currency due to deletion of zero's it would be in the news section of CBI's website, don't you think? I find this broadcast very interesting for sure, but I do not see this as the big day. Am I missing something?

I don't think you are missing anything, however, nobody knows what is going to be on this broadcast other than a couple of questions that were listed that are supposed to be answered. I do feel you are right when you state that the CBI website will have information on it instructing the Iraqi people on how to handle their money. The big thing to understand is, according to articles, 1 of 5 Iraqi's is illiterate as well as being a country with so many unemployed and having next to no money, many probably don't have computers in their homes to be able to check the CBI website on a daily basis. So they will probably have to have some sort of visual/audible source of instructions when this thing happens. So with that being said, this broadcast could be nothing, it could be everything, or could be another step in the right direction. Stay positive, things are coming together.

Cheers,

Nater

• Upvote 1

I am not 100% convinced this is a good thing. I've been waiting 7 years and this whole "deleting the 3 zeros" scares me, because noone really knows.

Hoping for the best!!

You need some serious SOBP time. You've been watching this for 7 years...... My momma says, when you dealing with something for a very long time, why, it's almost like having the 7 year itch. It feels good when you scratch, but it sur is aggravating when you can't".

Nope you read it right, they are only discussing it.. It is not a big day for us.. :lol::lol:

Yes, you are wrong.!!

Read the article again, it is a TV broadcast not a radio broadcast. They are making a video, to re-show it again on Sunday.

YEP MY BAD I MEANT TO SAY TV BROADCAST,