Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reval Intel - Rumor

ShawnW

From Another Site.......

REVAL INTEL -

I have recently made contact with an individual,. He has a personal contact who is an Iraqi citizen who owns a bank in Iraq. . There is strong evidence that the revaluation of the dinar is imminent, for anyone who wants to get a good return on investment.

For those of you who have dinars already, he has this to say:

“On cashing dinar, any currency exchange bank will cash dinar once the currency revals and appears on forex.

This chance will not come again

The currency is set to reval soon so time is of the essence.

• Upvote 1

...who knows, it could be pumping, it could very well be authentic and true. I for one believe the RV IS imminent, and VERY soon, there's been alot more data and analysis here on DV that supports that, not just "a friend of a guy who knows a guy related to a guy...". Good post, though, after all, it's the rumor section! ;)

....this just in, McDonalds selling Big Macs for .10, causing a run on the restaurants everywhere, causing the RUNS everywhere..." :P:lol::D

• Upvote 3

...who knows, it could be pumping, it could very well be authentic and true. I for one believe the RV IS imminent, and VERY soon, there's been alot more data and analysis here on DV that supports that, not just "a friend of a guy who knows a guy related to a guy...". Good post, though, after all, it's the rumor section! wink.gif

....this just in, McDonalds selling Big Macs for .10, causing a run on the restaurants everywhere, causing the RUNS everywhere..." tongue.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

That last statement sounds like Soldier of......in Dependsohmy.gif