Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

TiaC Chat and its origin

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Lilalbertus

Lilalbertus

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:18 AM

I have found the origin and chat of this claim I will post the website as well as the full chat
People wanted to know the source, so I sought it out. if there are anymore rumors I will seek them out.

I am going to ask that you don't send this out to anyone just yet. You can send out an email that you heard the RV has happened and even say it came from Tiac but please leave my name out of it. I for sure do not want to get banned from the new site!!! Let us pray this is true!!!

Oct 10 9:09 AM [TiaC] Well...I have the proud honor to announce to everyone in the room...at 3:00 AM phoneix time...the Gov't of Iraq was announced and his Emmence the official Prime Minister Maliki announced and declared the REVALUATION of the Iraqi Dinar...the gov't is official seated and the world has the RV..
Oct 10 9:09 AM [crank7] Tiac wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 10 9:09 AM [timsters] where
Oct 10 9:09 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ............WOW.........What........you kidding!!!!
Oct 10 9:09 AM [timsters] can i go to the bank?
Oct 10 9:10 AM [Road_Kill] Great news thanks...
Oct 10 9:10 AM [timsters] wait im already there lol
Oct 10 9:10 AM [Highlander] timsters tomorrow according to what we were told
Oct 10 9:10 AM [ttowson] are you serious
Oct 10 9:10 AM [timsters] slleeping out side of bank like it was a rock concert
Oct 10 9:11 AM [crank7] Highlander banks closes Monday. Holiday
Oct 10 9:11 AM [TiaC] Mr. Green asked me to tell everyone who has worked in front of the scenes and behind the scenes a most appreciated thank you from him/her and their teams a well earned thank you....job well done
Oct 10 9:11 AM [skysthelimit] TiaC when will we see/
Oct 10 9:11 AM [lifeisgood] timsters I hope it is not a B of A...they don't open until Tuesday! lol
Oct 10 9:11 AM [puregold] TiaC and I am proud and honored to be one of the recepients of your info!
Oct 10 9:11 AM [TiaC] see which...gov't or able to go to the bank?
Oct 10 9:12 AM [jemcoy] TiaC both
Oct 10 9:12 AM [TiaC] Mr. Green conveyed to me tomorrow Monday...but with many of our banks closed not till Tues
Oct 10 9:12 AM [lifeisgood] crank7 Chase and Wells Fargo are open in Phoenix tomorrow. B of A is closed.
Oct 10 9:12 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ..............you need to guide us on what and when we will see here.
Oct 10 9:12 AM [TiaC] The article press release is all ready out there
Oct 10 9:13 AM [lifeisgood] bigguf I am getting my RV gassed up and tires filled to hopefully go see Ali this week!!!
Oct 10 9:13 AM [crank7] lifeisgood really....I'll check w/ Chase. Thanks!
Oct 10 9:13 AM [TiaC] do not put a whole lot of emphasis on the american media outlets
Oct 10 9:13 AM [timsters] TiaC do you have a link yet
Oct 10 9:13 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ....there is nothing new with Ali's site.
Oct 10 9:14 AM [TiaC] important to keep a vigilant eye on www.dinartrade.com as Ali will post it and open up his phones for appointments
Oct 10 9:15 AM [lifeisgood] wmawhite I am not sure it has hit all the financial systems yet. I believe TiaC got a call of the announcement actually in Iraq .
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] the call i recieved was directly from Baghdad within 5 mins of the occuraNCE
Oct 10 9:16 AM [skysthelimit] so markets will show value change Monday and Ali will also
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] skysthelimit that is my understanding
Oct 10 9:16 AM [timsters] TiaC has the cbi changed there site yet
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] do not know that timsters
Oct 10 9:17 AM [skysthelimit] i looked 30min ago and no
Oct 10 9:17 AM [puregold] TiaC Twice I came to this site just in time for you to post info about a green call - I know that God guided me, through Highlander, to be a part of this site! Why do user names jump in while I'm typing?
Oct 10 9:17 AM [lifeisgood] I am sure it will take them a few hours to get their stories together and published to the world.
Oct 10 9:18 AM [3bs] Highlander thanks for the heads up about this place
Oct 10 9:19 AM [TiaC] you will have to ask highlander on that one puregold...i have found in the course of my life the 'Divine' always has me arrive at where I am too be, when I am to be there...trust and obey there is no other way, for me anyway
Oct 10 9:19 AM [Phoenixkh] TiaC do you know the rate?
Oct 10 9:19 AM [1Texas] Thanks for the new site, I'm glad to see it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz123kUZReY

#2 Brandon2230

Brandon2230

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:30 AM

This Lady is Crazy!

#3 Raw

Raw

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

Lmao!!! Sounds like that lady blossom goodchild who predicted that 5 mile long space craft would show up in the sky's.lol

#4 getrdone

getrdone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:35 AM

What a croc! And people actually believe this? There would be news everywhere if this had happened. Scooter, Phoenix, Adam, and the rest of our trusted sources would have been all over this if it were true. Patience it will be here soon, hopefully.

#5 Mammaw

Mammaw

Mammaw

• Validating
  • 939 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

I wonder what medication TiaC is on...and forgot to take. <_<

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." While we wait for the RV we must still dance. :peace:

#6 dinarette

dinarette

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationToo far from Texas!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:42 AM

TiaC has claimed this MANY times before - someone I know recently challenged her and was banned from that site for daring to tell her that the RV had not happened - and that was weeks ago, so she obviously was full of it then, is full of it now. :(

Sooner or later she'll get it right - but not because of "intel" (she has none) but because it finally did happen.

#7 Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:54 AM

I have found the origin and chat of this claim I will post the website as well as the full chat
People wanted to know the source, so I sought it out. if there are anymore rumors I will seek them out.

I am going to ask that you don't send this out to anyone just yet. You can send out an email that you heard the RV has happened and even say it came from Tiac but please leave my name out of it. I for sure do not want to get banned from the new site!!! Let us pray this is true!!!

Oct 10 9:09 AM [TiaC] Well...I have the proud honor to announce to everyone in the room...at 3:00 AM phoneix time...the Gov't of Iraq was announced and his Emmence the official Prime Minister Maliki announced and declared the REVALUATION of the Iraqi Dinar...the gov't is official seated and the world has the RV..
Oct 10 9:09 AM [crank7] Tiac wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 10 9:09 AM [timsters] where
Oct 10 9:09 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ............WOW.........What........you kidding!!!!
Oct 10 9:09 AM [timsters] can i go to the bank?
Oct 10 9:10 AM [Road_Kill] Great news thanks...
Oct 10 9:10 AM [timsters] wait im already there lol
Oct 10 9:10 AM [Highlander] timsters tomorrow according to what we were told
Oct 10 9:10 AM [ttowson] are you serious
Oct 10 9:10 AM [timsters] slleeping out side of bank like it was a rock concert
Oct 10 9:11 AM [crank7] Highlander banks closes Monday. Holiday
Oct 10 9:11 AM [TiaC] Mr. Green asked me to tell everyone who has worked in front of the scenes and behind the scenes a most appreciated thank you from him/her and their teams a well earned thank you....job well done
Oct 10 9:11 AM [skysthelimit] TiaC when will we see/
Oct 10 9:11 AM [lifeisgood] timsters I hope it is not a B of A...they don't open until Tuesday! lol
Oct 10 9:11 AM [puregold] TiaC and I am proud and honored to be one of the recepients of your info!
Oct 10 9:11 AM [TiaC] see which...gov't or able to go to the bank?
Oct 10 9:12 AM [jemcoy] TiaC both
Oct 10 9:12 AM [TiaC] Mr. Green conveyed to me tomorrow Monday...but with many of our banks closed not till Tues
Oct 10 9:12 AM [lifeisgood] crank7 Chase and Wells Fargo are open in Phoenix tomorrow. B of A is closed.
Oct 10 9:12 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ..............you need to guide us on what and when we will see here.
Oct 10 9:12 AM [TiaC] The article press release is all ready out there
Oct 10 9:13 AM [lifeisgood] bigguf I am getting my RV gassed up and tires filled to hopefully go see Ali this week!!!
Oct 10 9:13 AM [crank7] lifeisgood really....I'll check w/ Chase. Thanks!
Oct 10 9:13 AM [TiaC] do not put a whole lot of emphasis on the american media outlets
Oct 10 9:13 AM [timsters] TiaC do you have a link yet
Oct 10 9:13 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ....there is nothing new with Ali's site.
Oct 10 9:14 AM [TiaC] important to keep a vigilant eye on www.dinartrade.com as Ali will post it and open up his phones for appointments
Oct 10 9:15 AM [lifeisgood] wmawhite I am not sure it has hit all the financial systems yet. I believe TiaC got a call of the announcement actually in Iraq .
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] the call i recieved was directly from Baghdad within 5 mins of the occuraNCE
Oct 10 9:16 AM [skysthelimit] so markets will show value change Monday and Ali will also
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] skysthelimit that is my understanding
Oct 10 9:16 AM [timsters] TiaC has the cbi changed there site yet
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] do not know that timsters
Oct 10 9:17 AM [skysthelimit] i looked 30min ago and no
Oct 10 9:17 AM [puregold] TiaC Twice I came to this site just in time for you to post info about a green call - I know that God guided me, through Highlander, to be a part of this site! Why do user names jump in while I'm typing?
Oct 10 9:17 AM [lifeisgood] I am sure it will take them a few hours to get their stories together and published to the world.
Oct 10 9:18 AM [3bs] Highlander thanks for the heads up about this place
Oct 10 9:19 AM [TiaC] you will have to ask highlander on that one puregold...i have found in the course of my life the 'Divine' always has me arrive at where I am too be, when I am to be there...trust and obey there is no other way, for me anyway
Oct 10 9:19 AM [Phoenixkh] TiaC do you know the rate?
Oct 10 9:19 AM [1Texas] Thanks for the new site, I'm glad to see it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz123kUZReY

Tia C is at it again......a couple of months ago she claimed that her close Chinese friends had left China in a private jet and were headed to Ali's Santa Monica office to cash in due to the RV which she said happened in China first....well ...when somehow this knowledge got out she claimed her friends had been killed as a result of the chatter from these rumor sites!!!! .....What utter nonsense.....I don't know what she expected would happen when someone posts outrageous claims like that in these sites...... word travels very fast but unfortunately she was not chastised as a result......when I questioned her honesty and her intentions I was banned by the site owner....I said it then and I will say it now...Tia C is either a pumper for some dinar merchant or is testing out material for for a spy novel or just simply is not a fan of the truth ! What fascinates me here is the willingness for people to give credibility where credibility is not deserved..... time after time after time! What does it take for people to say we have had enough of your B.S.?

#8 mikea

mikea

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

Is TiaC Crazy or CRUEL?

#9 Uncle Barkie

Uncle Barkie

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationValley Forge

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:49 PM

Is TiaC Crazy or CRUEL?

BOTH :P

#10 gregg450

gregg450

• Platinum VIP
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLone Star State

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Is TiaC married to TK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them!

#11 Norm Walker

Norm Walker

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

Some people just like to feel important.

#12 METEMARLO

METEMARLO

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

some people are just full of sh,,t

#13 Captjohn

Captjohn

Registered and Approved!

• Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

Tia C is at it again......a couple of months ago she claimed that her close Chinese friends had left China in a private jet and were headed to Ali's Santa Monica office to cash in due to the RV which she said happened in China first....well ...when somehow this knowledge got out she claimed her friends had been killed as a result of the chatter from these rumor sites!!!! .....What utter nonsense.....I don't know what she expected would happen when someone posts outrageous claims like that in these sites...... word travels very fast but unfortunately she was not chastised as a result......when I questioned her honesty and her intentions I was banned by the site owner....I said it then and I will say it now...Tia C is either a pumper for some dinar merchant or is testing out material for for a spy novel or just simply is not a fan of the truth ! What fascinates me here is the willingness for people to give credibility where credibility is not deserved..... time after time after time! What does it take for people to say we have had enough of your B.S.?

She may just be a good ol' American whacko.

#14 Drez

Drez

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

What a joke,

#15 CTO

CTO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

View PostUncle Buck, on 11 October 2010 - 12:54 PM, said:

Well said Uncle Buck....I remember when she said that. She said the government was formed on August 4th. I thought she was crazy then and my opinion has not changed now.

#16 mythunter

mythunter

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

It is interesting that the blatant lies from Tia C sound someone like the BS posted by TK. Are they one and the same?

#17 Inicio

Inicio

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

Don't know what she'son, but I want some!

#18 madmanak47

madmanak47

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:41 AM

Some people just like to feel important.

I want to feel important!!!!!

And pretty too.

Madman "I am so Out of here" Out

#19 caz1104

caz1104

LOPsters /Gurus one in the SAME!!

• Members
  • 5,315 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:49 AM

I visited the site that TiaC makes her predictions,most of the membership there don't take her seriously. A female Possum is how it was presented to me,just not as funny...................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy