Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

silvergreetings.com????

cbs71

thanks for that, i was going to order some more on 14th when i get paid. Do you think i will be too late? what if it RVs right after i have placed my order?

I'm going to buy some more from silvergreetings on the 14th, too. I'm pretty sure that even if it RVs right after we order, the Dinars will deliver. I guess I trust Abraham.

I'm looking forward to checking my mailbox starting tomorrow. I ordered Oct. 8th, and I can't wait to receive my dinars, should be very exciting, and I'll probably take pictures of them too, because I know that I won't be holding on to them forever. biggrin.gif

LOL..I heard that...

Yeah, once you receive, please let us know....

I should get an email or something soon either today or tomorrow about my purchase..

I just got my order in from silvergreetings, so happy, will be ordering more when i get paid in 2 days.

That's great news krissy! I should have mine in a couple of days..hopefully, but I will let you know...

If I get this order, then I will order more myself by the end of the week possibly.....

Thanks again for the update..

I'm looking forward to checking my mailbox starting tomorrow. I ordered Oct. 8th, and I can't wait to receive my dinars, should be very exciting, and I'll probably take pictures of them too, because I know that I won't be holding on to them forever. :D

I do not understand.

I have ordered from Abraham (Silver Greetings) numerous times. He always mails the order registered first class mail and provides a tracking number to the buyer as part of the e-mail confirmation. If you want to know where your order is, just double click the tracking number and you will be able to follow the status of your order up to the time it leaves the local post office to be delivered to your residence.

I do not understand.

I have ordered from Abraham (Silver Greetings) numerous times. He always mails the order registered first class mail and provides a tracking number to the buyer as part of the e-mail confirmation. If you want to know where your order is, just double click the tracking number and you will be able to follow the status of your order up to the time it leaves the local post office to be delivered to your residence.

I just checked my e-mail, and noticed that I was sent a tracking number today, although I ordered on Oct. 8th. It says that they "will ship within 24 hours." Yesterday was Thanksgiving day in Canada, so maybe that had something to do with receiving my tracking number a few days later. :D

Is everyone as excited as I am? I think so! :lol:

I just checked my e-mail, and noticed that I was sent a tracking number today, although I ordered on Oct. 8th. It says that they "will ship within 24 hours." Yesterday was Thanksgiving day in Canada, so maybe that had something to do with receiving my tracking number a few days later. biggrin.gif

Is everyone as excited as I am? I think so! laugh.gif

Awesome news prosperity! I am waiting too..

I just keep adding, and adding and adding, etc...biggrin.gif

I just checked my e-mail, and noticed that I was sent a tracking number today, although I ordered on Oct. 8th. It says that they "will ship within 24 hours." Yesterday was Thanksgiving day in Canada, so maybe that had something to do with receiving my tracking number a few days later. biggrin.gif

Is everyone as excited as I am? I think so! laugh.gif

I just checked my email and I was given a tracking number too...YES!!!! So far, so good...

I may very well buy from them again by the end of the week....

I do not understand.

My experience with the USPS was different. My order was sent registered, insured first class and a tracking number assigned but they never updated it's location once during the week and a half it took to get here. I finally got their email the day after the postman delivered it to me for signature. The pkg was insured by Abraham for the full amount so I would not have lost any money but the USPS was slow as a mule. It did have a happy ending. :D

FTI I made a purchase 7 OCT, I got e-mail yesterday saying it was shipped, along withUSPS tracking #. Scheduled to arrive 15 OCT. Will let you know. As of last night it was in N.Y.

Thanks capt! Yes, please let us know. I too received an email last night telling me it will ship within the next 24 hours, so I should have it by friday or saturday.

I just checked my email and I was given a tracking number too...YES!!!! So far, so good...

I may very well buy from them again by the end of the week....

Actually, I made a mistake in my post above. I apologize for that. I did not receive a tracking number, and my confirmation says:

Order Status: Will ship within 24 hours.

Tracking: USPS Shipment

Order Date: 10/08/2010

I'm happy to hear that you've received a tracking number! :) Interesting how some people have a tracking number and some don't, probably has something to do with where we live.

I have 2 orders with Silver Greetings, I decided to make one more order yesterday morning. :D

Buying again by the end of the week? You sound like you have a lot of confidence about the outcome and potential rewards of this dinar investment. Personally, I believe that we're very close to the big day!

Actually, I made a mistake in my post above. I apologize for that. I did not receive a tracking number, and my confirmation says:

Order Status: Will ship within 24 hours.

Tracking: USPS Shipment

Order Date: 10/08/2010

I'm happy to hear that you've received a tracking number! smile.gif Interesting how some people have a tracking number and some don't, probably has something to do with where we live.

I have 2 orders with Silver Greetings, I decided to make one more order yesterday morning. biggrin.gif

Buying again by the end of the week? You sound like you have a lot of confidence about the outcome and potential rewards of this dinar investment. Personally, I believe that we're very close to the big day!

Thanks for the clarification! Yes, I will purchase more once I receive my initial from silvergreetings. And YES, I strongly feel that it is inevitable that this will RV really, really soon. And it helps too that my wife supports my decision. I am truly blessed to hear about this opportunity(thank you sis) and I also believe that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it's too bad that some people don't or refuse to see this....but oh well, their loss.

God bless everyone!

cbs you should have it tomorrow or friday. usually only take 2-3 days but since you ordered on a holiday things probably got a little delayed. no worries with sg.com, you WILL be wanting to buy more from them lol

h20...thanks! In fact, they updated my status and it says that I should have it this saturday. Yeah, it was most likely delayed due to the holiday and I happened to order it on the holiday too. I'm not worried one bit and you're right, I will probably buy more. I may buy more this friday as a matter of fact.