Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

silvergreetings.com????

cbs71

Do they have a good track record? I already purchased mine from Ali, but I saw someone mention this site to purchase..

Please give me any feedback, positive or negative...

Thanks and God bless!

I have had nothing but good experiences with Silver Greetings. This investor brings in all his dinar thru customs so they are checked and safe....

anyone that I know personally that needed to use a credit card, or debit card, has used this site all with good results. The owner has told me on the phone

that if someone made a purchase with a a card...and the r v happened before the dinar were received, the buyer would still get the Dinar as long as there is

a payment receipt. (the receipt generated when a purchase is accepted on line is fine). my opinion is Silver Greetings is trusted.

• Upvote 3

Do they have a good track record? I already purchased mine from Ali, but I saw someone mention this site to purchase..

Thanks and God bless!

I purchased from Abraham (Silver Greetings) numerous times. You can also call him and he will be glade to have a conversation with you about the subject of worldwide investments. He is a very interesting person........JMO.

• Upvote 3

I have had nothing but good experiences with Silver Greetings. This investor brings in all his dinar thru customs so they are checked and safe....

anyone that I know personally that needed to use a credit card, or debit card, has used this site all with good results. The owner has told me on the phone

that if someone made a purchase with a a card...and the r v happened before the dinar were received, the buyer would still get the Dinar as long as there is

a payment receipt. (the receipt generated when a purchase is accepted on line is fine). my opinion is Silver Greetings is trusted.

Awesome! Thanks papa! It's good that you can purchase in small amounts too and with a debit and/or credit card. Because some sites only have a minimum purchase of say 100K or 250K.

I purchased from Abraham (Silver Greetings) numerous times. You can also call him and he will be glade to have a conversation with you about the subject of worldwide investments. He is a very interesting person........JMO.

Cool! I am feeling more confident as I hear the positive feedback!

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 1

i purchased from silvergreetings but still waiting on my dinars to arrive. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow, hope it does. I have a tracking number from USPS but it hasnt been updated since Oct 7, does that seem normal it not being updated? i was going order more but do you think i should wait until these get here tomorrow?

I used them and the $$ are uncirculated and wrapped in plastic. They arrived within a few days of order. I had to sign for them at the Post Office. I was also able to use a debit card. Thay are a little more than other sites but seem reputable. They also sell gold and silver.

i purchased from silvergreetings but still waiting on my dinars to arrive. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow, hope it does. I have a tracking number from USPS but it hasnt been updated since Oct 7, does that seem normal it not being updated? i was going order more but do you think i should wait until these get here tomorrow?

Well, you may or may not get a update due to the Columbus Day holiday. No mail today my friend. About a couple of weeks ago, I ordered something from a company and they used USPS too and they did not update the site until 2 days later, so I would not panic.

I used them and the $$ are uncirculated and wrapped in plastic. They arrived within a few days of order. I had to sign for them at the Post Office. I was also able to use a debit card. Thay are a little more than other sites but seem reputable. They also sell gold and silver.

Thanks nash!

Well, you may or may not get a update due to the Columbus Day holiday. No mail today my friend. About a couple of weeks ago, I ordered something from a company and they used USPS too and they did not update the site until 2 days later, so I would not panic.

Thanks nash!

ok thanks good to know that has happened before and i didnt even realize today was columbus day. I'll be ordering more in next few days as well

Thanks and God bless!

Unfortunately for me, I recently purchased from silvergreetings and never received my dinar. I got the tracking # and the post office had it confirmed that it was deleivered to the post office but i never received it. :angry: I guess you really cant put the blame on Abraham and the folks at the post office dont wanna help at all. It either got deleivered to the wrong address and got thrown away, or someone opened it up and HELLO....theres 250,00$ dinar.

Unfortunately for me, I recently purchased from silvergreetings and never received my dinar. I got the tracking # and the post office had it confirmed that it was deleivered to the post office but i never received it. angry.gif I guess you really cant put the blame on Abraham and the folks at the post office dont wanna help at all. It either got deleivered to the wrong address and got thrown away, or someone opened it up and HELLO....theres 250,00$ dinar.

Wow...sorry to hear that. When did this happen? How long ago was it?

i'm worried now about the dinar i ordered from silvergreetings. Do they always just go to the post office instead of directly to your house? I really dont know if i trust the post office. i'm going be nervous wreck until tomorrow and will be watching my door much as i can.

i'm worried now about the dinar i ordered from silvergreetings. Do they always just go to the post office instead of directly to your house? I really dont know if i trust the post office. i'm going be nervous wreck until tomorrow and will be watching my door much as i can.

Hi Krissy...I have had many orders come to my mailbox with no problems...if you order large amounts like 1 million or more he will send it certified...

Don't think you have anything to worry about...I just got 150k in the mail Saturday. Annsmile.gif

I ordered it on sept 21 2010, my mail carrier says she has not seen any packages for me from silvergreetings or fits the description of the package that Abraham said he sent it in, but the usps website and my postoffice are both saying it has been deleivered :angry: .. I am not a happy camper, i have purchased from banks, dinar trade and all went well, first time trying Silvergreetings and a problem occured.

Unfortunately for me, I recently purchased from silvergreetings and never received my dinar. I got the tracking # and the post office had it confirmed that it was deleivered to the post office but i never received it. angry.gif I guess you really cant put the blame on Abraham and the folks at the post office dont wanna help at all. It either got deleivered to the wrong address and got thrown away, or someone opened it up and HELLO....theres 250,00$ dinar.

That really sucks!! maby you should make them send it certified from now on. sad.gif Large amounts he does it free...but you may want to pay extra to make sure you get it. Ann

Hi Krissy...I have had many orders come to my mailbox with no problems...if you order large amounts like 1 million or more he will send it certified...

Don't think you have anything to worry about...I just got 150k in the mail Saturday. Annsmile.gif

thanks for that, i was going to order some more on 14th when i get paid. Do you think i will be too late? what if it RVs right after i have placed my order?

• Upvote 1

I ordered it on sept 21 2010, my mail carrier says she has not seen any packages for me from silvergreetings or fits the description of the package that Abraham said he sent it in, but the usps website and my postoffice are both saying it has been deleivered angry.gif .. I am not a happy camper, i have purchased from banks, dinar trade and all went well, first time trying Silvergreetings and a problem occured.

Yeah, your situation is unique. Hopefully your situation can be rectified in some fashion. Please keep us updated. Again, sorry.

Forgot to mention....that I just placed an order with them too to see what happens....

I did not order a lot, so this will be a test and trial for me..

I will keep you all posted.....

Stick with the ones that deliver...... safe is better.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

LOL..I am reading between the lines here..and I have them bookmarked too....

Please don't worry. There will always be a problem with someone and with some other company, so don't let it ruin your day. Stay positive!

And please, please, keep us posted..

I just ordered from there myself...so we'll see what happens...

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately for me, I recently purchased from silvergreetings and never received my dinar. I got the tracking # and the post office had it confirmed that it was deleivered to the post office but i never received it. :angry: I guess you really cant put the blame on Abraham and the folks at the post office dont wanna help at all. It either got deleivered to the wrong address and got thrown away, or someone opened it up and HELLO....theres 250,00$ dinar.

did you try calling Abraham? I don't know what he could do, but I think he would try to help....it sounds like you were victim to some sculldugery.....

• Upvote 1

thanks for that, i was going to order some more on 14th when i get paid. Do you think i will be too late? what if it RVs right after i have placed my order?

I plan on buying more on the 15th...will buy that morning...so am hoping that is not too late! Annbiggrin.gif

Also I am not worried about getting it before RV...I trust Abraham will deliver and should the RV come in low...I will want to hold on to some anyway..

• Upvote 1

I purchased much of my dinar from Mr. Noorsultan (silvergreetings and giftdotnet) and have been VERY pleased with his delivery, pricing and communication. There were two days in a row I ordered, and I thought he may have gotten messed up by my order, but he had it straight and was great in communicating it to me. If I buy more, I'll go there. :D

• Upvote 1

I purchased much of my dinar from Mr. Noorsultan (silvergreetings and giftdotnet) and have been VERY pleased with his delivery, pricing and communication. There were two days in a row I ordered, and I thought he may have gotten messed up by my order, but he had it straight and was great in communicating it to me. If I buy more, I'll go there. :D

I have bought from both and never had any problems. Steve

• Upvote 1

I purchased much of my dinar from Mr. Noorsultan (silvergreetings and giftdotnet) and have been VERY pleased with his delivery, pricing and communication. There were two days in a row I ordered, and I thought he may have gotten messed up by my order, but he had it straight and was great in communicating it to me. If I buy more, I'll go there. biggrin.gif

Keep'em coming guys...thanks!

• Upvote 1