• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#1 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,105 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:08 AM

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: Whitelist Instructions.

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs)
3: VIP Certificate FAQ
4: Get your Certificate NOW
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs)
6. Protect your investment: $520,000 in 10 years

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#2 zoomzoom

zoomzoom

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:15 AM

Riverside Bank in central Florida sells Dinars. I have bought mine there at two different branches. You need to open an account and they'll sell you the Dinars right away.

#3 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,105 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:18 AM

link please? Or address and phone number?

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: Whitelist Instructions.

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs)
3: VIP Certificate FAQ
4: Get your Certificate NOW
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs)
6. Protect your investment: $520,000 in 10 years

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#4 jualiz1

jualiz1

Verified Dinar Holder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:33 AM

Thanks Zoomzoom! Do you have the bank name? do you know how much they were selling it?
Again, thanks

#5 zoomzoom

zoomzoom

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:43 AM

these are the phone numbers for Riverside Bank branches I have used

386-785-1336 Deland
386-672-7506 Holly Hill

#6 krull

krull

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

good post thanks for th info and numbers people please post more banks that sell dinars

#7 nikki

nikki

Verified Dinar Holder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:52 PM

Capital One Bank
Prairieville, Louisiana.
(225) 673-2265 (Lisa, or any teller, just say you want to speak to someome about buying foreign currency)

#8 gary

gary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

my friend just bought a few more dinar today at 5/3 in Ohio

#9 SBX

SBX

• Banned
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

Capital One in Beaumont TX $1070/million takes 1-2 days to get it usually...they say 10 but never has taken that long.

Edited by SBX, 07 January 2010 - 10:19 PM.

#10 bud t

bud t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

Is there anyone from arizona that knows of any banks selling dinar? Thx Bud

#11 krull

krull

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

Bud t i live in AZ and i cant find any banks that sell the dinar

#12 mfurey14

mfurey14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

TD Bank...I'm in NJ and they're all over, but they're in the northeast and some in Florida. Check www.tdbank.com to see if there's one by you.

Go to customer service rep., tell them you want to buy foreign currency, anything over $250,000 has only a $7.50 fee (under I believe is like $17.50). They will call you when it's there, usually like 2-3 days, very quick.

#13 Riverman

Riverman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:06 PM

In Edmonton Alberta Canada you can order dinar from Custom House 101 St and 103 Ave. downtown.. call, order and pickup in 3 days.
I purchased several times there

#14 ladwiss

ladwiss

DINARIFIED IN MONTANA

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:11 PM

1st interstate bank in kallispell, montana. Main and branches. Will order.. 5000 smallest they can get . 2 days by fed ex good rate small fee...IF you bought there you could exchange 25,000's for 10's or 5000's

#15 GODSENT

GODSENT

Registered and Approved!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

5/3 in powder springs,ga. sell all day long even opens on sunday 12pm til 4pm,69.00 for 50,000- 91.00 for 75,000 - 123.00 for 100,000. and 1050.00 for 1m, just picked some up on yesterday and ordered more and with-in 23hrs they called me to pick up that order

#16 scottbaxterr

scottbaxterr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

heres a link to riverside in florida http://riversidenb.com/ I to have a account there and was told by the branch manager that they are not sure when it will rv except they are aware of it and have a few couples from Iraq that purchase from them and the bank expects it to be within 2 weeks. did not ask for any exchange fees. because i am now in oklahoma. did give a glimmer of hope though.

#17 IrishinDenver

IrishinDenver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

dinartrade.com usually delivered with in 2 days they give you tracking number and tell you when to expect it, and you can do COD, once you you place your order price is gauranteed.

#18 simunek739

simunek739

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

scottbaxterr, do you know of any banks in Oklahoma that will sell and can exchange when it RV's?

#19 Marshallpr

Marshallpr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

Does anybody knows if Bank of America has De la Rue machines, If yes where and what branches?

#20 dseymour

dseymour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

5/3 in powder springs,ga. sell all day long even opens on sunday 12pm til 4pm,69.00 for 50,000- 91.00 for 75,000 - 123.00 for 100,000. and 1050.00 for 1m, just picked some up on yesterday and ordered more and with-in 23hrs they called me to pick up that order

Thanks for this info.......I live in Covington (just south of Atlanta) and this will save me overnite fees when I order .....I located a 5/3 branch nearer to me in Loganville, GA.....thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy