Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

OKLAHOMA

http://nHello Dear Friend,

How are you today. Well, I hope my e-mail meets you well as a total stranger. But don’t be surprise because this is the only means I can contact you because of the nature my job here in Iraq.

Let me first introduce myself to you. My names are Lt. Sam J Dennison writing from 3rd Infantry Division of the Engineering Unit; US Military base Ba'qubah Iraq. I am contacting you on behalf of my colleagues here in Iraq.

We are in desperate need of your personal assistance right now. We have Ten Million bucks (US$10,000,000) that we want to move out of the country.

This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the military base here in Iraq. We managed to hide some boxes at that period. Now, my partners and I need a reliable for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

Now, this is the deal once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safer place where this money can be sent to, so that on my arrival, I can fly down to your home to pick up ours from you.

You can view the link below to verify my statement.

http://xxxxxxxxx

If you are interested and believe in this arrangement I will furnish you with more detail information upon receipt of your response and personal contact details for better identification and communication.

We have got a UN doctor friend here who will help move the boxes out of Iraq any time from now because he will be attending a UN monthly meeting in London.

We have kept this money for so long but right now our President, Barack Obama said he is pulling us out of Iraq,so we have no other option than to move this cash out immediately now that the opportunity has come, before it becomes too late. Get back to me immediately. Here is my private and secure email for further communication. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com)

Waiting....

Lt. Sam J Dennison

United States Military Iraq

edited to protect members

Edited by davhina
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

http://nHello Dear Friend,

How are you today. Well, I hope my e-mail meets you well as a total stranger. But don’t be surprise because this is the only means I can contact you because of the nature my job here in Iraq.

Let me first introduce myself to you. My names are Lt. Sam J Dennison writing from 3rd Infantry Division of the Engineering Unit; US Military base Ba'qubah Iraq. I am contacting you on behalf of my colleagues here in Iraq.

We are in desperate need of your personal assistance right now. We have Ten Million bucks (US$10,000,000) that we want to move out of the country.

This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the military base here in Iraq. We managed to hide some boxes at that period. Now, my partners and I need a reliable for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

Now, this is the deal once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safer place where this money can be sent to, so that on my arrival, I can fly down to your home to pick up ours from you.

You can view the link below to verify my statement.

http://xxxxxxxxx

If you are interested and believe in this arrangement I will furnish you with more detail information upon receipt of your response and personal contact details for better identification and communication.

We have got a UN doctor friend here who will help move the boxes out of Iraq any time from now because he will be attending a UN monthly meeting in London.

We have kept this money for so long but right now our President, Barack Obama said he is pulling us out of Iraq,so we have no other option than to move this cash out immediately now that the opportunity has come, before it becomes too late. Get back to me immediately. Here is my private and secure email for further communication. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com)

Waiting....

Lt. Sam J Dennison

United States Military Iraq

edited to protect members

This is another version of a scam that has been going around for years. They want your bank account information and other personnel information.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 1

This is definately a scam. I have gotten these type of emails before. They will want you to pay for the shipping next. See you wouldn't want to be you. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

So what should I do with the 2 million USD I have in this box? Better yet, what should I do with the 8 million USD in that other box?

It was a dead give-a-way with the signing of the United States Military--Nobody from the military ends it like that. at the least they would put Army, Navy, Marines, or even Air Force. You see their is to much pride in the US to be just in the military.....Other counties just don't understand that. ;)